What's new

Bangladeshi group may be involved in Mumbai attacks

This report disturbed me. What ever the outcome comes out from the final report regarding Huji (Already banned in BD for late several years) but Pak-BD relation will go down after this allegation coming out directly from Islamabad and India will gain more influence in BD. This report already created some quake in Dhaka and present government isn't taking it lightly. It will be interesting to see what will unfold in the future......

There was a whole thread on RAW being aggrieved about MOSSAD activities but you were not a member then. The points I made were firmly and irrefutably established in that thread to the embarrassment of many Indian members.

NO!

They were little more than wide eyed amateur conspiracy theories!

This is really sad. When all the evidence is pointing towards Pakistan, then Pakistan should not blame Bangladesh like this. Bangladeshis will also ask for proof, and I highly doubt that FIA will be able to provide any.

Because the biggest question is what would Bangladesh's HuJi get by doing this??
Nothing, I guess.

But now what about the reports that it was planned in sea??

Keeping everything else aside, my sympathies to Bangladeshis. India will be on your side this time as well, as truth will soon start surfacing.

Let's wait and watch(.

Last edited:
Well if Pakistan continues to put the blame on Bangladesh, then we will not take it lightly.

Well virtually 95% of Bangladeshi people are anti-Indian despite the fact that many of them watch Indian entertainment, which is irrelevant.

If Pakistan does not apologize for making such blatantly shameless and baseless accusations than BD-Pak relations could plummet. If that does happen and BD-India strike a deal (which is unlikely) where both sides benefit, then BD may switch from China to Russia as the main arms supplier. India will benefit from it as it will them remove all possibilities of a Chinese base in BD. So then India can concentrate all its strength against Pakistan, when Pakistan will be history.

If there's evidence Bangladesh is invoved, give it.

It shouldn't be hidden.

So might as well wait for the final report.

I do think that there's nothing wrong in stating this, if it's backed up with evidence.

Well if Pakistan continues to put the blame on Bangladesh, then we will not take it lightly.

Well virtually 95% of Bangladeshi people are anti-Indian despite the fact that many of them watch Indian entertainment, which is irrelevant.

If Pakistan does not apologize for making such blatantly shameless and baseless accusations than BD-Pak relations could plummet. If that does happen and BD-India strike a deal (which is unlikely) where both sides benefit, then BD may switch from China to Russia as the main arms supplier. India will benefit from it as it will them remove all possibilities of a Chinese base in BD. So then India can concentrate all its strength against Pakistan, when Pakistan will be history.

Bangladesh is given free military equipment by Pakistan. It's not a customer of Pakistan, and Bangladesh holds no economic sway with Pakistan. It was recently gifted a fleet of old subs by Pakistan.

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1033053

As for apologizing, let's first wait and see whether there's evidence and who said what. I do think Bangladesh should apologize about a couple of things also, mind you.

This is really sad. When all the evidence is pointing towards Pakistan, then Pakistan should not blame Bangladesh like this. Bangladeshis will also ask for proof, and I highly doubt that FIA will be able to provide any.

Because the biggest question is what would Bangladesh's HuJi get by doing this??
Nothing, I guess.

But now what about the reports that it was planned in sea??

Keeping everything else aside, my sympathies to Bangladeshis. India will be on your side this time as well, as truth will soon start surfacing.

Let's wait and watch(.

Care to suggest which evidence. God i just hate when Indians become both the accusers and the judges. Let me ask you first before i reply to your crap, is the report out yet? If not then what in the hell are you and your kind talking about.:tsk:

Lets wait for the report to come out and see if at all there is any finger-pointing towards Bdesh and if there is any supporting evidence.

Also can any indian tell us whats up with indian domestic investigations? Or are they solely dependent on blaming the incident on pakistan? Surely, even if we are to believe on some outside help was there, nobody can carry out an act of this scale without local support.

So has India made any headway in this direction?

Ohh for God sake, is the ******* report out yet that all this hot air is coming out for absolutely no reason. Use some head of yours, India has repeatedly be accusing BD of sponsoring terrorism in its territory, what would you call that?
Moreover if any BD group banned or not banned if named by Pakistan, world isn't just going to take our word, surely they too will look into the matter and see if what Pakistan says does indeed hold some weight or just a tactic to divert pressure. So till then my suggestion to you is to save that hot air of yours for a latter relevant time.

Woo woo..hold on there tiger.

Don't you go start talking about Pakistan being history.

And Pakistan has nothing to apologise for, considering nothing official has been said regarding the mumbai atrocities.

I daresay, you have never asked a Bharati to apologise for demonisation of Bengalis as illegal immigrants, huji b terrorists in the Bharatiya media and official circles.

Thank you for expressing how you feel about Dr Hoodbhoy. He's after all an educated man and a prof. of Physics at a prestigious univ. I cant say the same about you.
But what is more important is how is the Pakistani society going to deal with this radical form of Islam?

~ Moriarty

I am sure you can't and nor do i need a certificate of approval from you anyways. Moreover who is pervaiz hoodbhoy, i don't need to ask an Indian about him, i have personally attended his lectures and i know what he is and who he is and what kind of mentality does he really have. So spare me the sarcasm, its completely lost on me.

Are you going to let this happen and let the country descend into chaos or are you going to accept that such a problem exists and start remedying the situation?

Wake up! time to complete your school homework.

A far fetched proposition.

Where were you when India originally raised the accusation of BD involvement in the attacks?

Lets not talk or behave impulsively.

here is a report from an indian source.----few points to ponder.
Dhaka slams Pak for linking Bangladesh to 26/11 attack-South Asia-World-The Times of India

DHAKA: Dhaka has strongly condemned a Pakistani investigation agency's claim of a Bangladesh-based terror outfit's involvement in the Mumbai

terror attacks.

"Militants and terrorists do not belong to any territory, country and nation. I am shocked at such a claim," The Daily Star on Saturday quoted home minister Sahara Khatun as saying.

"We need your cooperation and suggestion. I can promise that I would try to root out terrorism, militancy and extortion even if I have to put my life on the line if you cooperate with us," the minister said at a college sports gathering.

According to media reports from Islamabad, the Federal Investigation Agency has, in its report on the Nov 26-29, 2008 Mumbai terror attacks, alleged that they were planned by the Bangladesh-based Harkat-ul-Jihad Islami (HuJI).

The claim has been rubbished by Indian intelligence agencies and security analysts say that Pakistan is trying to divert attention from its own role and responsibility in the Mumbai attacks. Some 170 people were slaughtered in the mayhem when 10 terrorists who India says were Pakistanis sneaked into the city by sea and went on a killing spree.

Pakistan's claims have come even as India and Bangladesh prepare to discuss Dhaka's proposal for a regional task force on terrorism when Indian External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee visits here next Monday.
:cheers:

Not wise brother. This isn't first time BD got blamed for attack in India. India has blamed BD in many occasion which turned out to be false. let us wait for the final report before we all go hay over. If Pakistan become history than BD will not be in the world map either.........

here is a report from an indian source.----few points to ponder.
Dhaka slams Pak for linking Bangladesh to 26/11 attack-South Asia-World-The Times of India

DHAKA: Dhaka has strongly condemned a Pakistani investigation agency's claim of a Bangladesh-based terror outfit's involvement in the Mumbai

terror attacks.

"Militants and terrorists do not belong to any territory, country and nation. I am shocked at such a claim," The Daily Star on Saturday quoted home minister Sahara Khatun as saying.

"We need your cooperation and suggestion. I can promise that I would try to root out terrorism, militancy and extortion even if I have to put my life on the line if you cooperate with us," the minister said at a college sports gathering.

According to media reports from Islamabad, the Federal Investigation Agency has, in its report on the Nov 26-29, 2008 Mumbai terror attacks, alleged that they were planned by the Bangladesh-based Harkat-ul-Jihad Islami (HuJI).

The claim has been rubbished by Indian intelligence agencies and security analysts say that Pakistan is trying to divert attention from its own role and responsibility in the Mumbai attacks. Some 170 people were slaughtered in the mayhem when 10 terrorists who India says were Pakistanis sneaked into the city by sea and went on a killing spree.

Pakistan's claims have come even as India and Bangladesh prepare to discuss Dhaka's proposal for a regional task force on terrorism when Indian External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee visits here next Monday.
:cheers:

It was the Indians that first linked Kasab/Iman/Gupta, the Kalava wearing, Hindi speaking terrorist to Bangladesh (not that it's important what his nationality is).

You should have learned to wait till investigations are complete and the full report is out. Then you can analyze the evidence yourself, and see if it is correct.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom