What's new

Bangladeshi electrocuted while damaging border fence lighting

Roybot

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Kolkata/New Delhi: A Bangladeshi on Sunday died after he allegedly tried to damage the border fence lighting along Indo-Bangla border in North-24 Parganas district of West Bengal.

The incident took place on the intervening night of August 24-25 in the Kaijuri border post area of the country's eastern border with Bangladesh under Swaroopnagar police station of North 24 Parganas.

The dead Bangladeshi has been identified as Shafikul Islam (28) resident of Ashasoni village in Satkhira district and his body was recovered by a patrol squad of the Border Security Force (BSF) today, 75 yards inside Indian territory.

Islam, according to the force, was accompanied by two-three other people and he was electrocuted when they were allegedly trying to damage the electric fence. BSF's counterpart Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) has claimed Islam's body during a flag meeting this afternoon which will be handed over soon, they said.

Border flood lights have been placed along the Indo-Bangladesh border to illuminate border during night to check movement of miscreants across border.

PTI

Bangladeshi electrocuted while damaging border fence lighting

@BDforever

Don't blame us next time some Bangladeshi girl gets shot while jumping the border fence in the middle of the night. :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
images

Sad.

People should realize its an international border and keep out.

And Bangladeshi posters should really stop blindly supporting criminals from their side.

Poor bangali RIP, indian BSF electrocuted him deliberately, Why was his body lying 75 yards in indian territory.

Stupidity on this topic is exclusively reserved for jamaati posters, but then there are jamatis in Pakistan too, I forgot.

The fence and lights are inside indian territory duh!!!

So the BD guys are "good conductors". This Shafikul dude was just trying to prove that "scientific fact". Budding Scientist!

It would be nice to have some Indians for shock therapy experimentation on how "isolant" they're regarding electrocution, I'm sure Mr. @Capt.Popeye would be the perfect specimen. :coffee:

It would be nice to have some Indians for shock therapy experimentation on how "isolant" they're regarding electrocution, I'm sure Mr. @Capt.Popeye would be the perfect specimen. :coffee:

No, Mr. pissdoff dragon; your physics is extremely poor, there is no such word as "isolant" :no:
The correct scientific expression is "insulator". Education in 'Chinese Physics' needs some improvement, as @gambit keeps reminding us here.

But the spirit of Scientific Experimention in BD is increasing as Mr. Shafikul was trying to demontrate, unfortunately with tragic results.

Must be a case of smugglers trying to get their route cleared.....

By the way...PDF gives you entertainment some times...... Like in post #5

No, Mr. pissdoff dragon; your physics is extremely poor, there is no such word as "isolant" :no:
The correct scientific expression is "insulator". Education in 'Chinese Physics' needs some improvement, as @gambit keeps reminding us here.

But the spirit of Scientific Experimention in BD is increasing as Mr. Shafikul was trying to demontrate, unfortunately with tragic results.

Sorry for my poor english due to the fact that I don't have a colonial master to educate me :D, at least you know what I mean by Isolant...I though french and english use the same word. And I don't need physics lesson from a national that his nation only sell fish sauce and vietnamese cuisine :omghaha:but I think I'm better of on receiving physic lesson from Indian because you guys are able to laungh a 30% Vikrhant built and it's still amazinly able to float :angel:

B_Id_409925_vikrant-aircrat-carrier.jpg

Back
Top Bottom