What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per Bangladeshi military and defence doctrine, our main enemy is India.

This is also the reality.

Aside from the Rohingya issue we have 0 problems with Burma, but lots of problems with India.

- BSF terrorism
- Water terrorism
- Interference in our domestic affairs
- Spreading false propaganda against Bangladesh etc

well, illegal migration theory is getting popularity among indians and radical parties like BJP! So if India ever wants to push them back using military power what would be the Answer ????

Even if we don't acquire nukes at the very least we need a ballistic arsenal that can cover all of India.

If it is true that Musharraf turned Pakistani missiles on Bangladesh during the Awami League period then, missiles that can also reciprocate that.

Other than that we should concentrate on economic growth.

Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Brunei none of them have nukes and are doing fine.

Japan can build a bomb in 7 days notice.

nukes baby nukes

i want lotsa lots of nukes :woot::smokin:w

That can be dealt with.

The key question is national will.

I would be regarded as very nationalistic, but even I am against it.

If a poverty-stricken non-entity like N. Korea can make it, so can we.

I am not saying BD can't develop - But nobody will give you that (maybe some help) but apparently you have to do it by yourself - In today's world you will be requiring at-least a decade just to arrange resources and sustaining sanctions is not easy in today's world.

well, illegal migration theory is getting popularity among indians and radical parties like BJP! So if India ever wants to push them back using military power what would be the Answer ????

We will freeze our border... that we did in 2001.

I am not saying BD can't develop - But nobody will give you that (maybe some help) but apparently you have to do it by yourself - In today's world you will be requiring at-least a decade just to arrange resources and sustaining sanctions is not easy in today's world.

Bangladesh can certainly go to the level of Japan, Germany, Brazil or South Africa without any sanction in nuke tech. That should be enough to deter India

Making a bomb may not be difficult, but enrichment of Uranium is.. Along with nukes delivery system is also required.

Enrichment of uranium was so easy, I never knew that. All the best, anyway.

We already have the TOT deal with Ruksies which include enrichment, mining and building nuclear reactor. So certainly its easier than people who did in 30's or 40's

We will freeze our border... that we did in 2001.

yeah but i was asking about next phrase! If India wants to breach that freezing border using military might assuming hostile BNP-Jamat in power! Then?

Nuclear Bomb banana hai yaa dewali ka bomb

It looks hard for Indian and Pakistanis as they made that a big deal.

Ask any south African who destroyed their bomb and will say it was easy.

Even if we don't acquire nukes at the very least we need a ballistic arsenal that can cover all of India.

If it is true that Musharraf turned Pakistani missiles on Bangladesh during the Awami League period then, missiles that can also reciprocate that.

Other than that we should concentrate on economic growth.

Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Brunei none of them have nukes and are doing fine.

WTF.... When this did happened???? :woot:

As always nuke threads in BD board are full of entertainment :) Comparing themselves to Japan when they are more closer to Burma, building a bomb in five years when they don't even have single breeder reactor, building an arsenal of ballistic missiles to target India, when they can't build a corvette ship for the sea, testing and deploying a nuke deterrent when they have a hard time deterring BSF on their border.

BD will remain a puny state with limited to no world standing, at best you can ***** out your port to the Americans or Chinese and hopefully make some money other than selling underwears to the world :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom