What's new

Bangladesh VS Ireland on 25th Feb 2011

oh hello keep your fake ego aside because the same BD which you call minnow has also defeated Indian and Pakistani teams at a time when we were best teams.

So what,a minnow is called a minnow,Ireland had also defeated Pakistan and Bangladesh and Holland defeated England,Kenya reached 2003 semi finals,Zimbabwe had defeated every test playing nation on multiple occasion's,all at their prime,the world will not call them world beaters,they will be only called minnows.

oh hello keep your fake ego aside because the same BD which you call minnow has also defeated Indian and Pakistani teams at a time when we were best teams.

ego !!! after having played since 15 years of international cricket what are there achievement..?? look at sri lanka they came to stage at 1984 and won the cup in 1996.. they are minnows and their performance is inconsistence, as their record tell the complete story. stop personal attack and stop using prism to see the reality.

What a reckless batting by Ireland..Almost on par with India's batting in 2007 WC against Bangladesh..

So what,a minnow is called a minnow,Ireland had also defeated Pakistan and Bangladesh and Holland defeated England,Kenya reached 2003 semi finals,Zimbabwe had defeated every test playing nation on multiple occasion's,all at their prime,the world will not call them world beaters,they will be only called minnows.

its a unpredictable game and i see only nerves are the basis usually. any team that plays well needs applause simple as that.

any team that loses to weak teams is worst than this word "minnows"

its a unpredictable game and i see only nerves are the basis usually. any team that plays well needs applause simple as that.

any team that loses to weak teams is worst than this word "minnows"

I accept the big teams which lost against minnows are even worst,but that does not change a minnow into a world beater,out of 240 matches bangla player,they had just won 65 matches and 46 among them were against team's like Zimbawe,UAE,Ireland,Canada,Bermuda and whatever teams,they played well, their is no denial about that,but calling then a minnow is not an insult,thats the reality.

Nice to see Bangladesh Win-
Now all they have to do is beat India again- and the mini world cup is theirs :tup:

Back
Top Bottom