What's new

Bangladesh VS Ireland on 25th Feb 2011

so basically you consider Bangladesh as your enemies just like Pakistan or China :P

So you don't support your sub-continental teams and rather prefer to support English teams

no we don't consider them as our enemies.. they are nice people.

What's so strange about it? Do Irish cheer if Indian batsmen get hurt and replay the footage in wide-screen? All Bangladeshis in this forum consider India as an enemy state, even most pro-Bangladeshi Indian would be staunchly against BD after being in this forum for 2,3 months.

well first of all India or Pakistan can be classified in different category due to their sensitive relationships

didn't know you also have stiff relationships with Bangladesh and/or Sri Lanka
to whom u gonna support in india vs england ?? and majority of pakistanis ??

Of course England... because thats my country and I consider Pakistan and England like my home teams

If men/women Are born, egos are born with them, Some hide it and Some cant, Would you guys be supporting India or England in the match between India and England??

Well yes if your team is playing better than yes definitely. in case this match affects Pakistan's standing in the pool and deminishes our chances to go up then i will wish for ouster of the team who's loss is giving us chance.

but on the basis of just because its India Vs anyone else atleast in SPORTS NO we dont show bias :)\

apart from sports i can oppose your country in other things but sports is a game and we take it this way

well first of all India or Pakistan can be classified in different category due to their sensitive relationships

didn't know you also have stiff relationships with Bangladesh and/or Sri Lanka

Of course England... because thats my country and I consider Pakistan and England like my home teams

so we also have our own valid reason to support other team..

What's so strange about it? Do Irish cheer if Indian batsmen get hurt and replay the footage in wide-screen? All Bangladeshis in this forum consider India as an enemy state, even most pro-Bangladeshi Indian would be staunchly against BD after being in this forum for 2,3 months.

:lol: Abir BD majority elected govt is Pro India :) so why Indian opposition here then ?

so basically you consider Bangladesh as your enemies just like Pakistan or China :P

So you don't support your sub-continental teams and rather prefer to support English teams

Arre Ab Apne to Uska Doosra hi matlab nikal Liya .... Let the Goras come, we will prove that we do not support them by beating them :P

but you do have problem supporting them :P
so all is crystal clear now

we dont have any problem..but we dont support anti indian

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

:lol: Abir BD majority elected govt is Pro India :) so why Indian opposition here then ?

we are in a cyber world.. ground realities are different

Well yes if your team is playing better than yes definitely. in case this match affects Pakistan's standing in the pool and deminishes our chances to go up then i will wish for ouster of the team who's loss is giving us chance.

but on the basis of just because its India Vs anyone else atleast in SPORTS NO we dont show bias :)\

apart from sports i can oppose your country in other things but sports is a game and we take it this way

Yes, Personal Choices .... Well But I really wanted a Pakistani team where people like Imran Khan and Waqar Younis were there... Really Miss those days... I personally dint like Indian team then

Those Indian who don't visit PDF should be supporting BD, or not caring at all. However you don't support people who hurl abuse at you 24x7!

And PDF is self-selecting group, more so in case of Pakistan and Bangladesh. ;)

Shafiul Islam declared himself The man of the match in the post-match presentation but poor chap didn't named as the man of the match.

Tamim Iqbal takes this pride!!!

I think Shafiul Islam deserved it

why bharatis are against BD here ?

Actually as many Indian's I know(who r not on defense.pk)were supporting Bangladesh in this match,about the rest I am surprised why u even asked this,for every Indian more than 1 week in this forum is enough not to support Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom