What's new

Bangladesh v. Radical Islam

I agree with you on the first part, who is fit to be a Khilafa? The difference with a Khilafa is that it doesn't allow federations, it's united Islam. But us being Muslims, it is fard for us to strive towards Khilafa.

No such thing as Wahaabi, and every Muslim is a Salaf. I'm a salaf, we all strive to be like the Salaf Us Saliheen, do we not try to emulate our Sahaabas to the best of our ability? Salaf means the 3 generations after our nabi SAWS. LOL, why is every Bengali in the UK a Salafist? Are you having a giggles, not many Bangladeshis in the UK are Salafist, in fact I don't know one Bengali who's a salafist.

Don't see what this thread has got to do with India, doesn't mention India in the thread title.
when did i say thread got anything to do with India.. did I bring India into discussion?
I did not say not all bdians in uk are salafist... but many got views like you.

when did i say thread got anything to do with India.. did I bring India into discussion?
I did not say not all bdians in uk are salafist... but many got views like you.

Bangladesh + 'Radical Islam' has got nothing to do with you as you are Indian. It's a concern for the Bangladeshis, that's what I meant.

Bangladesh + 'Radical Islam' has got nothing to do with you as you are Indian. It's a concern for the Bangladeshis, that's what I meant.

ah... you are a new member, dont know how this forum works.
Its perfectly natural for anybody to comment on any topic , only area that is not allowed is senior club. (requires mod authorization).
I have clarified this bit to nearly 10 bd members now @Loki can we have this somewhere written in bd section, because many bd guys seems to have exactly same misconception.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not even that, Jamaat don't know, and won't be able to run the bloody country!

Those yobs would have been better off at running an NGO or something :omghaha:

Basically the same annoying bunch.

The history of the term "Wahabi" is an interesting one. One should have a read on that one.

Yes, they are quite similar. It's just that "Wahabi" is more of a slur.

The history of the term "Wahabi" is an interesting one. One should have a read on that one.

That's the word I was looking for, "slur". Once I went to read Fajr at the local masjid with a few of my friends, now we're all Hanafi, and while we were in congregation reading Fajr, after reading Atha hiyaathu (tashahhud) one of my friends had repeatedly lifted his index finger because he is of the Shaf'i madhab, the friends I had entered the masjid with immediately labelled him a Wahaabi lol, I started laughing.

They are "yobs" but let me say that the Shibir bunch are very educated!

I agree with you on the first part, who is fit to be a Khilafa? The difference with a Khilafa is that it doesn't allow federations, it's united Islam. But us being Muslims, it is fard for us to strive towards Khilafa.

No such thing as Wahaabi, and every Muslim is a Salaf. I'm a salaf, we all strive to be like the Salaf Us Saliheen, do we not try to emulate our Sahaabas to the best of our ability? Salaf means the 3 generations after our nabi SAWS. LOL, why is every Bengali in the UK a Salafist? Are you having a giggles, not many Bangladeshis in the UK are Salafist, in fact I don't know one Bengali who's a salafist.

Don't see what this thread has got to do with India, doesn't mention India in the thread title.

Before mentioned Wahabi post is must read and understand type.misconception about our religion is our downfall and gives more leverage to our enemies.

You don't know ,do you? Indians in PDF thinks its their god given right to poke their nose in BD related subjects, weather they understand the matter or not.:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom