What's new

Bangladesh v. Radical Islam

May be,

JI is an internal issue, but BAL and India is now trying to make it as international issue by relating it to foreign extremists. Actually, BAL wants to be looked like as innocent to the international community after all the genocides it has committed by making JI guilty/extremists. BAL is doing injustice to JI, but when JI reacts, it is labeled as extremist.

JI is too weak to be a political party to shake the very foundations of the continent.

Yes,so who's the usual suspect to govern us and run with our life and money?BNP and AL?same coin two face.:undecided:
One is portraying BD as radical Muslim country to please trigger happy neighborhood bully.:hitwall:
Other will portry us as devotee Muslim country to please the corrupted oil money lenders who got lucky because Muhammad (saws)was born there.:frown:
And that leaves us without a say in our life or future.
I used to hate the word in class six.and I still do -SHAKHER KORAT.:cry:

Yes,so who's the usual suspect to govern us and run with our life and money?BNP and AL?same coin two face.:undecided:
One is portraying BD as radical Muslim country to please trigger happy neighborhood bully.:hitwall:
Other will portry us as devotee Muslim country to please the corrupted oil money lenders who got lucky because Muhammad (saws)was born there.:frown:
And that leaves us without a say in our life or future.
I used to hate the word in class six.and I still do -SHAKHER KORAT.:cry:

You raised a good question, who will govern the country? We definitely don't want BNP or AL because both of them are just interested in scoring points at each other, too vindictive. Jamaat is out of the equation as they are incompetent at governing a country, but they follow Islam accordingly.

What we need is to establish Khilafa, simple as that. Once you establish Khilafa, problems will be gone.

You raised a good question, who will govern the country? We definitely don't want BNP or AL because both of them are just interested in scoring points at each other, too vindictive. Jamaat is out of the equation as they are incompetent at governing a country, but they follow Islam accordingly.

What we need is to establish Khilafa, simple as that. Once you establish Khilafa, problems will be gone.

please explain what you meant by establishing khilafa, how the structure will be and why will it change things for the better.
If something is too good to be true, it probably is a lie.

please explain what you meant by establishing khilafa, how the structure will be and why will it change things for the better.
If something is too good to be true, it probably is a lie.

Khilafa is something that is obligatory for every Muslim to work towards. Khilafa, means a Islamic political system where a Khaleefa is elected. Islamic law is implemented on our lives, governance, administration etc.

Tell me, what is democracy doing?

Khilafa is something that is obligatory for every Muslim to work towards. Khilafa, means a Islamic political system where a Khaleefa is elected. Islamic law is implemented on our lives, governance, administration etc.

what if the khaleefa is an as*le himself, because he will be elected from one of you... he wont come from a special country.. also he will need thousands of govt servants anyway who might be corrupt...

Establish Khilafa and whatnot in the UK please.

Bangladesh will never be part of Dar-al-Islam. Never. =)

what if the khaleefa is an as*le himself, because he will be elected from one of you... he wont come from a special country.. also he will need thousands of govt servants anyway who might be corrupt...

Khilafa is a failed political system. Btw, why do so many Bangladeshi kids turn Salafist in the UK?!

Establish Khilafa and whatnot in the UK please.

Bangladesh will never be part of Dar-al-Islam. Never. =)

Khilafa is a failed political system. Btw, why do so many Bangladeshi kids turn Salafist in the UK?!
its all muslims not only bengalis.. may be because saudi money... may be because they are minority they think they are under attack hence need to do something (go back to more pure form, real islam bla bla)....

this does not apply to recent immigrants

nobody has explained me the difference between salafi and wahabi.. should I open a thread like tikolo?

its all muslims not only bengalis.. may be because saudi money... may be because they are minority they think they are under attack hence need to do something (go back to more pure form, real islam bla bla)....

nobody has explained me the difference between salafi and wahabi.. should I open a thread like tikolo?

Wikipedia said:
The Salafi methodology, also known as the Salafist movement, is a movement among Sunni Muslims named by its proponents in reference to the Salaf ("predecessors" or "ancestors"), the earliest Muslims considered to be examples of Islamic practice.[1][2]

The movement is often described as related to, including, or synonymous with Wahhabism, but this is disputed. Many Salafists consider the term Wahhabi derogatory, and object to being called that.

Basically the same annoying bunch.

When you ELECT the khalifa its the same freakin thing as democracy.....Show me 1 muslim leader in the world who is fit to be khalifa.....

When you ELECT the khalifa its the same freakin thing as democracy.....Show me 1 muslim leader in the world who is fit to be khalifa.....
there never was an infalliable man, there never will be.. which is why democracy with all its ills is the only tolerable form of governance...
only way you can get perfect khalifa is using divinity (people will simply like him out of belief in religion)

there never was an infalliable man, there never will be.. which is why democracy with all its ills is the only tolerable form of governance...
only way you can get perfect khalifa is using divinity (people will simply like him out of belief in religion)

Ofcourse we won't get a perfect khalifa......my point is khilafat won't work because it will be same freakin idiots who will be leading us only this time they will have more power,more soldiers,more chemical weapons and nukes....its better they way we already are.....instead of a Khilafa it is better to have a better economic and diplomatic relations between OIC nations!!

Ok...I actually read the Pickthall version.
I don't know which version you have read. There is no, there can be no translation. These are transliterations. The best, of course, is to learn Arabic, history of Arabia, etc just like we in SA learn the English language. But I would recommend the Noble Quora'n version.
"The best...Arabia" - Agree to disagree. Not an Arabic. If its good for them, does not mean its good for us. Anyway - I rest my case :)

Ofcourse we won't get a perfect khalifa......my point is khilafat won't work because it will be same freakin idiots who will be leading us only this time they will have more power,more soldiers,more chemical weapons and nukes....its better they way we already are.....instead of a Khilafa it is better to have a better economic and diplomatic relations between OIC nations!!

I agree with you on the first part, who is fit to be a Khilafa? The difference with a Khilafa is that it doesn't allow federations, it's united Islam. But us being Muslims, it is fard for us to strive towards Khilafa.

No such thing as Wahaabi, and every Muslim is a Salaf. I'm a salaf, we all strive to be like the Salaf Us Saliheen, do we not try to emulate our Sahaabas to the best of our ability? Salaf means the 3 generations after our nabi SAWS. LOL, why is every Bengali in the UK a Salafist? Are you having a giggles, not many Bangladeshis in the UK are Salafist, in fact I don't know one Bengali who's a salafist.

Don't see what this thread has got to do with India, doesn't mention India in the thread title.

Back
Top Bottom