What's new

Bangladesh to import 250 MWh power/day from India.

Stupid Indian, do not just teach me as if I am the most ignorant and you are the most benevolent. Read my post and tell me what is wrong with my assumptions. You have a comprehension problem of english as well as technical matters. I have put forward a very simple mathematical assumption. If a power plant's production capacity is 25 MW (assume its efficiency is 100%), and if this power is consumed for 10 hours/day, it is obvious that the consumption will be 250MWh/day, and this is what the newspapers are saying. Read the title for your homework and do not come with your Joules, Horsepower and the likes.

Do not you understand this simple math? Note, this much of quantity cannot even light the bulbs of a small village in BD. But, this is what your miser and poor India will be selling to our country. Now, if it is too large a quantity, better save it for yourself. I have another proposition. Let BD buy this power and pay back some of the debts incurred by India's farmers to the big-bellied Baniyas. It will stop many suicides there. Bloody miser Indians!!!!

Don't worry about our farmers. Worry about the ****hole that you call your country. Learn to respect your masters inferior bangladeshi. Your whole country basically survives on Indian grants , else , you tiny brained jute farmers wouldn't last another decade. Who do you call miser stupid Bangladeshi. Since Independence , India has given billions of dollars in aid to other countries including your own useless country. Meanwhile , your poor country , with living standards of sub saharan africa hasn't shelled out a single penny for anyone. Don't worry . I don't expect this power transfer arrangement to last that long. Your poor country can't afford to buy food , let alone buy electricity.

Also bangladeshi , ,leave physics for Indians and other people . You primitive minded people are only capable of jute farming. So stop teaching others. If your tiny bangladeshi brain can't grasp the difference between MW and MWh , then no one can do anything about it. Btw , your english is one of the most pathetic on this entire sub forum. But I don't expect much from a short ugly bangladeshi. Go back to your paddy field because that's the only place in the world where you won't look stupid.

^^

not nice. just ignore these fanatic jamati idiots instead of stooping to their low levels and insulting an entire country. they suffer from severe indophobia and blame all their problems on india. these jamatis are just mad their role model pakistan dont give a fuk about them and neither does non jamati bangladesh. there are other bangladeshis who are pleasant people.

Stupid Indian, do not just teach me as if I am the most ignorant and you are the most benevolent. Read my post and tell me what is wrong with my assumptions. You have a comprehension problem of english as well as technical matters. I have put forward a very simple mathematical assumption. If a power plant's production capacity is 25 MW (assume its efficiency is 100%), and if this power is consumed for 10 hours/day, it is obvious that the consumption will be 250MWh/day, and this is what the newspapers are saying. Read the title for your homework and do not come with your Joules, Horsepower and the likes.

Do not you understand this simple math? Note, this much of quantity cannot even light the bulbs of a small village in BD. But, this is what your miser and poor India will be selling to our country. Now, if it is too large a quantity, better save it for yourself. I have another proposition. Let BD buy this power and pay back some of the debts incurred by India's farmers to the big-bellied Baniyas. It will stop many suicides there. Bloody miser Indians!!!!

I seriously doubt your knowledge of electricity consumption when you say 25 MW can not light bulb of small village.

Don't worry about our farmers. Worry about the ****hole that you call your country. Learn to respect your masters inferior bangladeshi. Your whole country basically survives on Indian grants , else , you tiny brained jute farmers wouldn't last another decade. Who do you call miser stupid Bangladeshi. Since Independence , India has given billions of dollars in aid to other countries including your own useless country. Meanwhile , your poor country , with living standards of sub saharan africa hasn't shelled out a single penny for anyone. Don't worry . I don't expect this power transfer arrangement to last that long. Your poor country can't afford to buy food , let alone buy electricity.

Also bangladeshi , ,leave physics for Indians and other people . You primitive minded people are only capable of jute farming. So stop teaching others. If your tiny bangladeshi brain can't grasp the difference between MW and MWh , then no one can do anything about it. Btw , your english is one of the most pathetic on this entire sub forum. But I don't expect much from a short ugly bangladeshi. Go back to your paddy field because that's the only place in the world where you won't look stupid.

Cool down bro..... Eastwatch is just being fired up and being his usual self. Otherwise he feels ignored. Imagine a normal person would say thank you to the news but not jamati idiots....

If you extend your hand in friendship, they would say your hands are dirty.... :hitwall:

Cool down bro..... Eastwatch is just being fired up and being his usual self. Otherwise he feels ignored. Imagine a normal person would say thank you to the news but not jamati idiots....

If you extend your hand in friendship, they would say your hands are dirty.... :hitwall:

@ " Are bhai tupne tu hamari dil ki bat kehdi, shukuria ".

@ Your hands are not only dirty but also merged with fresh blood. It is some thing like, " Ek hat se kam karo magar dushre hat ko pata na chale ".

@ You people are " Ghirgit" which changes colour very frequently. Your black hands are now towards us. But I promise you soon we will break your this black extended hand. Wait and see !!!!!!!!

@ " Are bhai tupne tu hamari dil ki bat kehdi, shukuria ".

@ Your hands are not only dirty but also merged with fresh blood. It is some thing like, " Ek hat se kam karo magar dushre hat ko pata na chale ".

@ You people are " Ghirgit" which changes colour very frequently. Your black hands are now towards us. But I promise you soon we will break your this black extended hand. Wait and see !!!!!!!!

Ok, lets assume you are right, that our intentions are bad.....then why are you guys asking for more power???

I think it is time for your mental checkup......

India is out of SL by that country's heroic troops who fought really a proxy war against India in their own land. India is also out of Maldives since February 2012 when the then President was ousted from power in a popular unrest because he was leaning towards the super-poor India. By a backdoor manuevering India managed a few business contracts for its homegrown companies. One was a lucrative international airport management contract.

Now, all the India-sponsored hegemonist business cotracts have been abrigated by the new govt. What a shame to this India which is run by big bellied Baniyas and Marwaris!!!!! When normal Indians commit suicides in thousands, because they cannot pay back the loans they have borrowed from interest-group companies, the GoI exempts these Baniyas from paying taxes to the govt and allows their financial leverages to suck the bloods from its neighbouring countries.

India has been kicked out of all the countries. But, it is only Nepal and Bhutan who cannot do anything unless the entire map of this region changes. Bangladesh must have border with these two neighbours, not today, but sometimes in the near future.

BD will have a border with Bhutan in the future. After BD becomes a reasonably developed country, India will most likely annex Bangladesh either through force or using your own political leaders.

In the end you will share borders with Bhutan and Nepal - and Pakistan as well.

....must be extraordinary bulbs that!

Obviously bro , it's BD , the land of prosperity where rivers of honey and milk flow unhindered and diamonds grow in the soil.:lol: In such a place , bulbs have to be extraordinary.

you people should do a protest march in front of your Pm's office and demand for no use of Indian electricty. I think that would be good for keeping your ego up.

you people should do a protest march in front of your Pm's office and demand for no use of Indian electricty. I think that would be good for keeping your ego up.

You are expecting that from these Internet warriors......they actually use our electricity to power up their laptops and then talk sh$t. I haven't seen a sane BDian lately on the forum.

Back
Top Bottom