What's new

Bangladesh to be the world’s largest prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need to make ballistic missiles and so we never bothered. We can always rely on our northern friends who can blast you to stone age.

Since you guys brought this up, one thing you gotta admit: indians are inferior to Chinese, hands down! Your indian shaentishts and inginaars have invested almost as much as the Chinese on missile technology, yet you are light years behind our friends. Try all you can to insult BD to hide your national shame, but we could give less $hyt about it because our armed forces never invested a minute of their time on BMs.

BD members, look out for the following trolls: nForce, "Sri Karthik", harpoon, Agni, sarthak. If you ignore them, they don't exist! >D

Your northern friend will not come for Rescue. Also, Be Clear India has huge bases in NE fully operational. Forget about China or any other country. It would be too late and too little.That Game will be over in few hours. Stone Age day will arrive on Day 1. :P

Too much trolling in this thread.

Bangladeshis think there is no migration from Bangladesh to India and Bangladesh is a better place than India.

India was stupid enough to make the fence, India's loss, that should have been the end of it.

Too much trolling in this thread.

Bangladeshis think there is no migration from Bangladesh to India and Bangladesh is a better place than India.

India was stupid enough to make the fence, India's loss, that should have been the end of it.

I have no problem in committing my tax to that stupidity.

We don't need to make ballistic missiles and so we never bothered. We can always rely on our northern friends who can blast you to stone age.

I may bring to your notice how the Chinese helped the Pakistanis in their wars with India.

Bangladesh is a genuine threat for India. After reading all posts, i realised what Bangladeshi wants and what they really think in long term. It's real hidden danger for India. Hope Government must be knowing all these. Fence is not everything, More steps needs to be taken. A Hidden threat is more dangerous than visible threat. :agree:

The only way for India to reach its North East is through the Shilguri Pass or over Bangladesh. In the case of war both could be blocked. If Bangladesh provides transit this would provide an alternative passage to the North East. In the case of war we will not have a choice but to keep it open or India will attack us. Do you think we have any choice in the matter. Either we side with India or China. I prefer China because it is far away and they have not treated us like animals. In time of war India will not make Bangladesh a prison it will make it into a concentration camp - hence the fence.

I thought it was clarified that one does not have to go through Bangladesh to reach India's NE.

And that China, Bangaldesh and Nepal cannot occupy the Corridor!

China cannot come because of the troop concentration they have to clear and Bangladesh or Nepal cannot do so for obvious reasons, best left unsaid.

I might as well add to clarify tactics, that unless airborne troops have a timely link up, they are as good as being lost to history!

List of Indian Air Force bases

India has 15 Air bases Surrounding Bangladesh. :sniper:

It's blessing in disguise. If China was not there, India would never thought of so many bases. All 15 bases will help India towards Bangladesh too without any change. :bounce:

I may bring to your notice how the Chinese helped the Pakistanis in their wars with India.

Oh crap, you again! Nowhere did I say China will do that to help BD. China will do it regardless. :P

Please don't join the trolls. Those idiots are willing to go to any length to insult my country. Don't expect that from you. Check out the low quality posts from harpoon about "our a$$" and what not!

oh my god are you guys for real. bangladesh will defeat india with chinese help well last time i checked they didnot do in kargil. do you know indias naval wing is bigger than your baf. and if it happens dont forget assamese are looking for chance to teach those ugly bangladeshis a lesson. dont forget we have the largest armour force in asia. it wont take more than a day to march them into dhaka. we can block your entire country by sea land and air. And dont think that chinese are fools who will fight for you they know it will affect thier economy and war with india has no winner this aint 1962.

Maybe it is time to raise the standard of discussion, away from this prejudiced BS.

You should be the last person on earth to say this. You gave multiple Racists comments to every Indian. Most low standard comments i ever heard from anyone on this forum is you :agree:

You should be last person on earth to say this. You gave multiple Racists comments to every Indian. :agree:

I have never once said anything racist on here, and it is easy to prove.

Just look through my post history.

Find ONE single post of mine that is racist, and repost it here.

praveen, king123: armchair chest thumping will only get you so far. Waging a war takes more than 15 airfields and a rapist army. When our Motherland is attacked, 140 million people will all be UNITED under one cause - no more AL/BNP. BD would be impenetrable for even the forces of your Divine Elephants and Monkeys. :P

This is why we should aim to have a mutual defence pact between China and Bangladesh one day. :azn:

That said, even the lone superpower USA is having trouble fighting a bunch of Taliban with AK-47's. So fighting a country with a population of 140 million would be on a whole different level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom