What's new

Bangladesh third most power-starved country

Nahi yaar I am from Bhilai ( c.g.) But native pace is U.P.

Very often visit to BBSR and Cuttack and rong botti is very famous and old song. Daru pee kar barat main isi gane pe nachte hain.....:rofl:

that song is very old and rarely played in these days.

Wow and here i thought that pakistan is suffering from energy crisis.

Wow and here i thought that pakistan is suffering from energy crisis.

Energy crises in India differs from state to state in India and states like Gujurat has no load shedding. Kerala has half hour official load shedding which will continue until our dams fill up with water.

Energy crises in India differs from state to state in India and states like Gujurat has no load shedding. Kerala has half hour official load shedding which will continue until our dams fill up with water.

Is electricity sector in india government owned or private franchise ?

Is electricity sector in india government owned or private franchise ?

electricity generating sector is mostly govt but distribution can be private (like in my state Odisha) or govt.nuclear and hydropower are govt owned, coal sector are variably owned.

yar m frm kalahandi...not frm phulbani and nw in kolk so garam toh khob ache but majhi re barsha hiche..."now dont laugh on the kalahandia language:rofl:"

its both public and private owned

mu koraput re school re padhichi seithi lagi i am well versed with this kalahandi language. au kolkata re kichi bangali jhia patai enjoy kare( provided you are single) hehe enjoy.

mu koraput re school re padhichi seithi lagi i am well versed with this kalahandi language. au kolkata re kichi bangali jhia patai enjoy kare( provided you are single) hehe enjoy.
:offpost:haha..k..i guess kichi samaya pare we should start a odisha thread..wadda u say?

Damn, I thought Pakistan would be on the top :what: hope 15 million people are connected to the grid soon.

:offpost:haha..k..i guess kichi samaya pare we should start a odisha thread..wadda u say?

nischay karajau. but i am on a mobile. broadband connection is dead in my area. so start one and tag me and soumya in that. hope more odia join in future.

northies mean bhaiya to us odia. hehe

Back
Top Bottom