What's new

Bangladesh Revolution News and Updates

If it can be solved over dialog, they will escape the responsibility of the genocides they are carrying out now.

But, but, I thought the West are champions of human rights? What happened to that? :eek:

AL will come back to power after five years if they lose this time. Ours is a gold fish nation, we'll vote them again.

Even after all this $hit-storm they created? Seriously? :woot:

One who was in a nearby hospital on 5th May night gave status on FB that it was relentless firing sound in that area throughout night. It's not impossible because on 5th May morning I myself heard sounds of bullet rains while I was at Education Ministry. That time HeI guys even didn't start there meeting. If they can do this early in the morning, in the dark it's possible by them though it's harder for us to imagine.

Not only police and RAB, all together there were 4 types of troops- police, RAB, BGB and BAL.

Another media outlet is Islamic TV.
Buddy yesterday night I was watching ATN news around 4 am and the reporter said he and his camera crew were attacked by police and they were beaten up pretty bad. It was NSI and DGFI officers who came to their rescue. They showed the police their badges and insisted the police to let them go. It seems the govt concentrated all their muscle yesterday on Motijheel except for the army. And the BAL cadres were present there all throughout the day.

Just switch to any Bd channel's live streaming link. Even the Awami controlled channels are saying it. They have downed the numbers killed in a ratio 1:10 but yet they are saying 5 people died in the crackdown. And its your own countryfolks dying and you are cheering on it. Shame on you.

It seems you don't know the mystery yet :undecided: !

Hefazat according to witness stated that Awami genocidal force that committed massacre included RAB, police, Awami cadre, BGB and foreign force. Now readers can draw clear conclusion which foreign force did and could commit such massacre in post independent Bangladesh.

Buddy yesterday night I was watching ATN news around 4 am and the reporter said he and his camera crew were attacked by police and they were beaten up pretty bad. It was NSI and DGFI officers who came to their rescue. They showed the police their badges and insisted the police to let them go. It seems the govt concentrated all their muscle yesterday on Motijheel except for the army. And the BAL cadres were present there all throughout the day.

It's a good news to me there were NSI and DGFI guys otherwise there wouldn't be any concrete witness as media was cut off. DGFI personnel (or defence officers) are very important in such issues.

What is Basherkella ??

Titumir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Titumir (Bengali: তিতুমীর; 1782 – 1831) was a rebel against the Zamindars and British colonial system in 19th century Bengal, a part of British India. He rebelled against them and put up an armed resistance. Along with his followers, he built a Bamboo fort (Bansher-Kella in Bengali) which passed into Bengali folk legend. After the storming of the fort by British soldiers, Titumir died of his wounds on November 19, 1831.

This name is now being used by a Jamaat-e-Islami supported facebook page with more than 200,000 likes (members, supporters) that is providing authentic real time feed of information from people on the ground in Bangladesh. After Hasina led Awami League govt. have closed down all opposition media outlets (newspapers such as Amardesh, TV channels such as Diganta TV, Islamic TV etc.), this Basherkella facebook and twitter pages have emerged as the most read and followed news source for Bangladeshi's, as most existing media are either controlled by the govt. or are run by govt. supporters or are too scared to deviate from govt. prescribed news sensorship. Even AP, AFP and BBC news reporters, feeding news to international media. are either Indians or pro-India or pro-Awami League supporters. Aljazeera is the only international media that is getting authentic news, but because of this, the reporters are working anonymously.

https://www.facebook.com/newbasherkella
https://twitter.com/basherkella

The original basherkella page was closed by facebook, due to request from Awami League govt., so this is the 2nd incarnation. There is rumor that this page will be closed again. Twitter page will remain online it seems, as it is not under threat of closure, yet.

I have been following the Basherkella facebook site and twitter page, I saw that they claimed around 431 people dead and 3000+ injured.
https://www.facebook.com/newbasherkella
https://twitter.com/basherkella

This blog talks about the massacre in Motijheel as well:
fug's blog: Bangladesh Government cracks down on protests with impunity

So Bashekella needs to make credible claims and these claims has to be backed up by evidence. To collect evidence, from HeI side, we need much more capture of images and video using mobile phones, cameras, video cameras etc. The whole point of non-violent revolution is to capture the images of violence perpetrated by illegitimate authorities on unarmed protesters and then use these images against them to further undermine their legitimacy.

I have also seen video footage in NTV and ATN news, and these look like they were taken by embedded journalists with the police and Awami League activists. So they are doing a much better job of capturing video images so that they can be used for their propaganda.

In ATN news they said around 10,000 police, RAB, BGB took part on the raid last night on Motijheel. My question is how does BGB get involved in domestic law enforcement? Is it within their mandate? Or is Hasina using them illegally against the constitution? But then constitution is easy to change in Bangladesh, just like they abolished CTG.

And for every unarmed protester that dies, the opposition needs to keep record of Police officers in the command chain, the police constables and Awami goons that took part in the killings. These information will be needed for prosecuting them in the future. Unless there is prosecution and sentencing for political killings, the cycle of political violence will not end.

And when will BNP led alliance openly join with HeI to fight this illegitimate regime? HeI has taken a courageous step, the rest need to join in. What are they waiting for?

We don't need border guard, do we? Keeping them on border we can't protect our peoples' lives, so BAL thought why not give them a chance here. BTW, so far I know para military force can be used for law enforcement as well though they're being used here for carrying out genocide.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom