What's new

Bangladesh Revolution News and Updates

After seeing BAL's level of patience as well as their reaction yesterday, it seems there will be strong wind against its existence. If anyhow they can manage to run the country next term, it'll happen a bit later otherwise it may happen sooner.
I am not sure of them anymore. AL has taken it to the next level. I think they are trying to make the point they are willing to do anything to hold onto power. For me, I say the HeI should back down now. Hasina just wont stop as she seems to be enjoying her killing spree. Only hope now is the BA. But the chief to me seems not to interested.

Over 2,000 in one night? What the heck were they using? Heavy machine guns? Tanks? Aircraft?

Reports state that an army man was killed:
Army man among 6 killed in Hathazari | The Daily Star

What the heck are army personnel doing there? Do they understand that army's involvement in such activities can have grave consequences for the nation?

I meant to say cutting 2000 it would be 500, still unbelievable but there happened something that we can't imagine. Why media was censored and two channels were closed? After carrying out the genocide, again media camera was allowed to take the video when Hefajot people were getting out in row cordoned by police/rab/bgb to show that the operation was peaceful without any brutality. What happened in the mean time, did you notice the Hefajot guys who were getting out, they were completely scared, shaking...seemed like they just experienced inferno a while ago that was being reflected on their faces.

Was the army personnel a supporter of hefazat or police or caught in between?

They shouldn't even be there!

I am not sure of them anymore. AL has taken it to the next level. I think they are trying to make the point they are willing to do anything to hold onto power. For me, I say the HeI should back down now. Hasina just wont stop as she seems to be enjoying her killing spree. Only hope now is the BA. But the chief to me seems not to interested.

I've been bit hesitant to say this regarding @animelive 's inquiry about the army.

There are rumors that a faction or more of the army may break off to overthrow the government. There have always been political/ideological divisions in the army. Most of those guys are BNP supporters.

An EXTREMELY dangerous possibility.

I hope these rumors are all BS.

I meant to say cutting 2000 it would be 500, still unbelievable but there happened something that we can't imagine. Why media was censored and two channels were closed? After carrying out the genocide, again media camera was allowed to take the video when Hefajot people were getting out in row cordoned by police/rab/bgb to show that the operation was peaceful without any brutality. What happened in the mean time, did you notice the Hefajot guys who were getting out, they were completely scared, shaking...seemed like they just experienced inferno a while ago that was being reflected on their faces.

Sorry, my bad.

But it is still hard to believe that 500 people can be killed in a single night! What are they? Super soldiers?

I mean, this is crazy......if 500 people being killed under such a short time span is true, police and RAB alone could not have possibly done this all by themselves. It's close to impossible!

And yes, media were not allowed to directly observe the area. Diganta TV had been shut down. Which is the other media outlet?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been bit hesitant to say this regarding @animelive 's inquiry about the army.

There are rumors that a faction or more of the army may break off to overthrow the government. There have always been political/ideological divisions in the army. Most of those guys are BNP supporters.

So what do you suggest now? what path do we have left?

May Allah help them ... And give patience to the victims family ..

I want to share this.. One of my Bangladeshi brother tell me about the protest..

I was at the spot the whole time. Our entire program was peaceful and we were unarmed. Still the police and govt party terrorists were attacking the people from behind, killed many people leaving many injured. This massacre lasted from beginning to the end.In the afternoon we were waiting for Mr Shafi who was supposed to come in the program and guide us next steps. We were waiting for him with dua and jikr. But govt was not letting him come to the spot. We kept waiting for him and it was getting very late at night.At almost 2:30 am I suddenly saw people running towards the center. Bombing, shelling, open fire etc. I could not see more. I was lucky because I was just beside perhaps the only escape door, a newly constructing building. I ran into it, many people were there too. Police fired inside the building and I found many lying on the floor. I tried to go up but it was closed. Then police raided inside the building. I jumped into the basement not knowing the depth. I crossed a few walls and reached a place where I found many people shot and injured crying for help. One guy was requested everybody to him his thigh which was full of bullets. I was confused whether I should help him or save my life. Like a selfish, I decided the second. Eyes were burning with tear gas and noise of shooting were all around. I crossed a few more walls and cut a whole through a grill and found a big football ground. It was the Mohamedan Club. I found many people there. People scared, shot and injured. I ran inside the part where the club keeps their foreign people. I previously visited the club so I knew the club well. I went into the Salah Room and rolled myself inside a long prayer mat. There were millions of people with me. This is my city and I know the city well. There were many people who came from the remote parts of Bangladesh who did not know whrer to escape.Many questions are killing me now. What happened to the very old and child student immigrants to the city, who were not as strong as me? What happened to the people already injured there? What happened to the people in the stage? What happened to the people who were running along the street, who did not find the only construction building? How many people are killed?Perhaps I will never find the answers . All press and media are supporting the govt and they will never tell us the truth. Govt banned Diganta TV, Islamic TV. Allah knows what will happen to me for my comment here. Life is not safe here, it is a piece of hell on the face of this world.Oh Allah, the most powerful, the most merciful, we tried and will be trying to protect Islam in Bangladesh. You have seen what happened to your people in Bangladesh. Please help us. If you do not help us, who will? .

Sorry to say, only hope is now 15th August. If army takes over, they won't kill any of these b$stard who've been leading this genocide...no justice will be served. Once you're late for a second, politicians have many ways out. But if a bloodthirsty coup takes place to avenge the genocide, justice will be served...period.

Army requires green signal from west to take over.

I was watching Mohona TV last night for a while. A lady newscaster was interviewing her colleague who was in Motijheel area till late afternoon to cover news report. " what did you see in Shapla Chottor Area during your stay?". Reply was,.... " I saw Hefajote Islam people are creating chaos and anarchy in the area and trying to disrupt the war criminal trial".

They shouldn't even be there!

Sorry, my bad.

But it is still hard to believe that 500 people can be killed in a single night! What are they? Super soldiers?

I mean, this is crazy......if 500 people being killed under such a short time span is true, police and RAB alone could not have possibly done this all by themselves. It's close to impossible!

And yes, media were not allowed to directly observe the area. Diganta TV had been shut down. Which is the other media outlet?

One who was in a nearby hospital on 5th May night gave status on FB that it was relentless firing sound in that area throughout night. It's not impossible because on 5th May morning I myself heard sounds of bullet rains while I was at Education Ministry. That time HeI guys even didn't start there meeting. If they can do this early in the morning, in the dark it's possible by them though it's harder for us to imagine.

Not only police and RAB, all together there were 4 types of troops- police, RAB, BGB and BAL.

Another media outlet is Islamic TV.

Would there be any other choice to actually get the country out of the current mess?
UN to send envoy to discuss with parties | The Daily Star

If AL falls from power, it is very unlikely that'd they'd ever return to power.

If it can be solved over dialog, they will escape the responsibility of the genocides they are carrying out now.

AL will come back to power after five years if they lose this time. Ours is a gold fish nation, we'll vote them again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom