What's new

Bangladesh Revolution News and Updates

How many people did they kill? 1?10? how many people did police kill? 150+ who is this uneducated abdus samad? looks like he doesn't know what crime against humanity is. Even astonishing thing is taht some people believe this. Bangladeshe dekhi gadhar astana. Jekhanei jai, shekhanei gadhar dol :undecided:

High time, these thrash of a govt is destroyed. They are looting, say 3% of BD's growth. If they are not stopped now, then the future is dark.

Hefajot aka jamat its same, just name difference.
Jamat paid some madrassa ppl to join them.

And again talking rubbish.
Police fired to save gov property and to save their own life.

A people deserve the leaders they get. Bangladeshi's need more lessons from another term of AL's rule.

you are wrong, you people deserve better leaders. If there is one country in this part of the world I have respect for it's yours coz bangladeshis i met in canada were so honest and hardworking, but past 1-2 months have brought sad news, So many innocents killed.

A people deserve the leaders they get. Bangladeshi's need more lessons from another term of AL's rule.

Its astonishing how some people blindly vote AL(My uncle, he is from somewhere around hasina's place) these people are politically so ignorant and are the main votebank of AL. Their votes will never change. Note, they are not even hardcore supporters of that party. The only way to end AL now is 75, over again

Your first para is stupid and baseless.

Your second paragraph is even more stupid. In which country do police kill unarmed civilians? did you watch the videos? Do you remember the riot in England which happened a year or 2 ago? severe vandalism. how many killed? please make some sense and provide some proof along with your claims before posting crap.

Its astonishing how some people blindly vote AL(My uncle, he is from somewhere around hasina's place) these people are politically so ignorant and are the main votebank of AL. Their votes will never change. Note, they are not even hardcore supporters of that party. The only way to end AL now is 75, over again

Your second paragraph is even more stupid. In which country do police kill unarmed civilians? did you watch the videos? Do you remember the riot in England which happened a year or 2 ago? severe vandalism. how many killed? please make some sense and provide some proof along with your claims before posting crap.

People of low intelligence level usually get swayed by demagogues and their propaganda, plus there is personal interest, I have seen this in my own family members. I do not believe in killing. Imagine if Mujib was alive, how much more he would have done to upset people. Eventually we needed an explosion from common mass finishing off AL, not just one family by the ex-freedom fighters (Mukti Bahini not Mujib Bahini) who were in the Army.

The cluelessness of our people about AL and its real face and activities that it sweeps under the rug with the help of a compliant media is the biggest stumbling block. For the public to be informed and angry, we need to expose AL crimes as much as possible.

Once we have the people informed with facts and justifiably angry with AL misdeeds, only then AL can be removed from power for good and eventually made irrelevant.

Killings continue the cycle of killing with a lot of good innocent people removed in the melee. It never brings good. There are better more efficient ways in this 21st century and internet is the key. Facebook is already playing a huge role to inform people that this AL govt. cannot control.

Not thinking necessary to a blind person who just argue baseless.
Watch atn news somoy news for the disaster of jamat's attack.
Just giving some key points.
A poor country of us can they absorb 3 bn taka worth infrastructure loss just in 3 days.
Ppl who fought for electricity in kansat are helpless now.
A large portion of minorities were in attack.
It was not just attack to vandalize they came to kill police,awami and the minorities.
They did this in Ramu. They burned lots of vehicles like buses and trains.
They burned house and looted. Its a clear terrorist attack against a country.

So why the fck is for police.

And before 75 lets make another 81 :devil:

Don't want to sound class conscience but how many of our general population is middle class in our country.the vote is in the hands of our working class.we will not see any political change anytime soon because our mass ppl are mainly simple minded hard working.three thing they want food,clothes, housing.once these are full filled they are content.olpe tushto jati.but culprit is the so called littarate ppl who dose not know what they want.

Not thinking necessary to a blind person who just argue baseless.
Watch atn news somoy news for the disaster of jamat's attack.
Just giving some key points.
A poor country of us can they absorb 3 bn taka worth infrastructure loss just in 3 days.
Ppl who fought for electricity in kansat are helpless now.
A large portion of minorities were in attack.
It was not just attack to vandalize they came to kill police,awami and the minorities.
They did this in Ramu. They burned lots of vehicles like buses and trains.
They burned house and looted. Its a clear terrorist attack against a country.

So why the fck is for police.

*there is no proof that the vandalism was done by shibir, specially to the minorities.
*give me a stat report/list which thoroughly goes through the 3bn loss to the country
*i am not a fan of BD media, last time i read daily star, in one page it said "Bigots demanding death for atheist" while in the other page "Patriotic youth demands hanging of kader mollah", the partiality is disgusting.

Police is not there to fire, police is to beat the rioters at most. Why are the police stopping vehicles going in projonmo chattar though? howmuch economy loss are we getting from the blockade of road? our huge traffic jammed roads are not for partying of bloggers. every second wasted by a person because of that stupid party is grounding our economy even further.
I for one, totally agree with the steps taken by shibir, about time violence kicks in. When the going gets tough, tough gets the going

Don't want to sound class conscience but how many of our general population is middle class in our country.the vote is in the hands of our working class.we will not see any political change anytime soon because our mass ppl are mainly simple minded hard working.three thing they want food,clothes, housing.once these are full filled they are content.olpe tushto jati.but culprit is the so called littarate ppl who dose not know what they want.

You will notice that the middle class people don't give a single **** about the current situation. They just want some peace. Bengalis are very gentle in nature. But some stupid brats are disturbing this stability. They grow out to be illiterate AL ministers or corrupted cops.

*there is no proof that the vandalism was done by shibir, specially to the minorities.
*give me a stat report/list which thoroughly goes through the 3bn loss to the country
*i am not a fan of BD media, last time i read daily star, in one page it said "Bigots demanding death for atheist" while in the other page "Patriotic youth demands hanging of kader mollah", the partiality is disgusting.

Police is not there to fire, police is to beat the rioters at most. Why are the police stopping vehicles going in projonmo chattar though? howmuch economy loss are we getting from the blockade of road? our huge traffic jammed roads are not for partying of bloggers. every second wasted by a person because of that stupid party is grounding our economy even further.
I for one, totally agree with the steps taken by shibir, about time violence kicks in. When the going gets tough, tough gets the going

You will notice that the middle class people don't give a single **** about the current situation. They just want some peace. Bengalis are very gentle in nature. But some stupid brats are disturbing this stability. They grow out to be illiterate AL ministers or corrupted cops.

People mourn for leaders like zia. While no one gives 2 **** about mujib :coffee:
I respect zia alot, but he did one great mistake in his lifetime. He brought back the curse called Awami league

*There are many proofs that the vandalism done by jamat shibir. And they specially attacked minorities.
*Only the sub station damaged worth over 2 bn taka.
REB chair speaks of Jamaat violence with tears - bdnews24.com
For this a large area is without electricity and farmers cant water their lands.
Other vandalism would estimate this over 3 bn taka.
*Why would u be a fan of BD media as u dont like anything of BD so taken shelter in pak forum.
*Police is not there to fire but if attacks to kill come on police they should fire. And u r talking bs that 150 ppl died.
From where u found this. Is it more than 50. Most of the cases police and other civilians died or injured by jI/shibir attack.
*There is not that more traffic jam caused by shahbagh andolon. I everyday pass through that never feel that.
*You support shibir's attack that means u dont want BD. U have great problem with BD.
*Middle class ppl give **** they dont support this types of vandalism by jamat.
*Who is Zia no one remembers him.

*But question of Sheikh Mujib everyone respects him. AL,bnp,Japa all politicians all civilians all freedom fighters.
yes some anti bd ppl hate him and why they wont.

*There are many proofs that the vandalism done by jamat shibir. And they specially attacked minorities.
For this a large area is without electricity and farmers cant water their lands.
Other vandalism would estimate this over 3 bn taka.
*Why would u be a fan of BD media as u dont like anything of BD so taken shelter in pak forum.
*Police is not there to fire but if attacks to kill come on police they should fire. And u r talking bs that 150 ppl died.
From where u found this. Is it more than 50. Most of the cases police and other civilians died or injured by jI/shibir attack.
*There is not that more traffic jam caused by shahbagh andolon. I everyday pass through that never feel that.
*You support shibir's attack that means u dont want BD. U have great problem with BD.
*Middle class ppl give **** they dont support this types of vandalism by jamat.

*But question of Sheikh Mujib everyone respects him. AL,bnp,Japa all politicians all civilians all freedom fighters.

Yes i am asking you to show me the proofs
Sure, give me the list of sub station damage and the cost of them
That is funny how you are speaking in a Pak forum yourself
You clearly have no idea about how law and order works, nor do you have any idea about crimes against humanity
Once again, proof
Really? they are taking over a great amount of road or are the army decreasing everyday? anyway cars are not allowed there as you can see the video i posted in shahbag thread
Shibirs love BD more than you
No, they don't support secularism(banning of Islamic acts), you should speak to more of them
Only idiots who dance with AL propaganda don't know the most respectful leader of us
Sheikh mujib is hated throughout the country by common mass, everyone was happy when he died. Trust me, i know lots of people from that time, infact i met some who said that post 71 was worse than pre 71 because they hate the incompetent leader that Mujib was. They lived through the whole 71 so don't think you know more than them. Out great liberation war and its objective was disgraced by the likes of AL leaders.

Several vehicles have been set on fire at several places today. Not sure who have done this. Could be BAL, could be BNP or Jammat.

If it's BNP/Jammat, then please don't try to be Awami League, these things suit to BAL only, we want to distinguish BNP/Jammat from BAL.

And before 75 lets make another 81 :devil:

Chappati madx at his best. It seems they dream of ruling the whole country with chappati rather than brains. :cheesy:

And awami Rural Elecrification Board (REB) chairman's statment form BALer news 24 bcomes proof of chappati leaguers claim? :rofl:

AL and its Media is giving well effort, AL may win the election again, IMO, if AL can do something good before election, then AL still has good chance because of its media strengths (=propaganda actually).

Win a rigged election U mean. Even mubarrak won election with 90% votes right before the day he was ousted. BAL never won fair election ever. 2009 elections was their biggest masterpiece.

AL party members and sympathizers are known anti-Bangladeshi's so it is no surprise they destroy national property and kill our Hindu's and Muslims's and desecrate Buddhist temples for their false flag operations to gain political advantage. BNP-Jamat alliance party members should stay away from killings and national property damage at all cost and give high profile declarations so all party members can follow these directives.

And we need neutral media to highlight AL and AL sympathizers anti-Bangladesh crimes.

19 vehicles torched in Dhaka ahead of strike.

12_Fire_Road_Khilgaon_170313.jpg

19 vehicles torched in Dhaka ahead of strike - bdnews24.com

Back
Top Bottom