What's new

Bangladesh Revolution News and Updates

46977_576273939051404_273475928_n.jpg

Man this Awami minded outlets are so shameless. :rofl:

Bye the way, @kobiraaz how was the strike today?

Last edited by a moderator:
i think pissing off the Mullahs is not a good idea. or else we have 2 see a revolution like Iran's.

Muslims no longer wish to see Islam hating Hasina and Awami in power. I think 18 party alliance should enforce continuous strike unit Hasina either step down or call for early poll. People will back them up. Public are sending lanat on Hasina's government for taking anti-Islamic stance. Awami league is the biggest enemy of Islam, Muslim and Bangladesh as whole. There is no alternative but death to Awami league.

Muslims no longer wish to see Islam hating Hasina and Awami in power. I think 18 party alliance should enforce continuous strike unit Hasina either step down or call for early poll. People will back them up. Public are sending lanat on Hasina's government for taking anti-Islamic stance. Awami league is the biggest enemy of Islam, Muslim and Bangladesh as whole. There is no alternative but death to Awami league.

She is not anti-Islam, she wants to keep power in her hand, for that she will oppress anyone, Muslim, Hindu, Jew, stop being so dramatic, pretty sure BNP would do the same too.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom