What's new

Bangladesh protest against women's rights left one dead

--------------------------------------------------------------

Can't you read English? I've stated what the issue is about. BTW the police cracking down on the protestors without any provocation is not peaceful either, that happened before the 'flying kick'. So, if you must make comment like that you should see the whole incident.

first of all, don't show me an attitude, guy....

second of all -- you keep repeating yourself like a broken record. I asked for specifics, and you just say women's rights/inheritance/bla bla bla. What is the ACTUAL issue of contention; what has been proposed, and how would it change status quo.

sometimes it helps to understand the question rather than be impulsive and repeat that which has already been (broadly) stated

as for the last part of your post, couldnt agree more

thanks

Same here, its not opening. Digital deception LOLZ! Anyways any other links?

Same here, its not opening. Digital deception LOLZ! Anyways any other links?

La-Hasina and her crew has been saying that there is nothing against Qur'an and Sunnah yet they have not made this new document public eventhough opposition has been asking for it. Why she has not made it public. What is the hold up? If there is nothing against Qur'an and Sunnah then she got nothing to worry about.

I would like Iajdani or Fallstuff to either paste the document here or provide us with working link.

La-Hasina and her crew has been saying that there is nothing against Qur'an and Sunnah yet they have not made this new document public eventhough opposition has been asking for it. Why she has not made it public. What is the hold up? If there is nothing against Qur'an and Sunnah then she got nothing to worry about.

I would like Iajdani or Fallstuff to either paste the document here or provide us with working link.

Hasina is not doing that because she has been lying about it from the very beginning.

Back
Top Bottom