What's new

Bangladesh Navy

Than why did u buy VTA-1?Also source of the news.

bd doesnt even have a sub and ur talking abt 4-5 billion worth of corvettes?

Prove me wrong. show us pics or official sources no wikipedia.

1. what is the relation of Bangladesh-Turkey project with buying VT1-A ? ( we did not buy VT-1A , you bought MBT2000) :crazy:
2. your wish is fulfilling, 2 subs joining within 2016. and again what is the relation of sub with corvette ?
3.you come out with no where and claimed they do not use other weapons (some sources say they use). Now your duty to prove them they do not use.

i only see some one is burning :eek:

To the egoist @Pakistani Nationalist, clck the link below. You will see it is written somewhere that the BN may purchase 4 units of Milgem Corvette from Turkey, although you think your great friend Turkey cannot be any friend of a tiny Bangladesh. It is not 12 units, though. Nither Turkey can buid so many ships within a short time, nor BN will depend only upon Turkey for the supply. BN has already orderd two stealth type 056 Corvettes from China, and note the length will be 10m longer than what Pakistan will get.

THE BANGLADESH NAVY TEN-YEAR STRATEGIC ACQUISITION PLAN | Beegeagle's Blog

Last edited by a moderator:
To the egoist @Pakistani Nationalist, clck the link below. You will see it is written somewhere that the BN may purchase 4 units of Milgem Corvette from Turkey, although you think your great friend Turkey cannot be any friend of a tiny Bangladesh. It is not 12 units, though. Nither Turkey can buid so many ships within a short time, nor BN will depend only upon Turkey for the supply. BN has already orderd two stealth type 056 Corvettes from China, and note the length will be 10m longer than what Pakistan will get.

THE BANGLADESH NAVY TEN-YEAR STRATEGIC ACQUISITION PLAN | Beegeagle's Blog

forget about him , he even think SWADS is not that much strong elite force while some other foreign people comparing them with others and voting for SWADS :D
check this out
User blog:Omnicube1/GROM vs. SWADS - Deadliest Fiction Wiki - Write your own fictional battles you have always dreamed of

forget about him , he even think SWADS is not that much strong elite force while some other foreign people comparing them with others and voting for SWADS :D
check this out
User blog:Omnicube1/GROM vs. SWADS - Deadliest Fiction Wiki - Write your own fictional battles you have always dreamed of

Oh great a blog..full of fanboys.... with zero knowledge of weapons... lol have u seen their SSG page... even the whole weapons arent mentioned.....also what abt ur imaginery 16 milgems and 4th gen joint tank project with turkiye... not to forget an official statement reguarding a trainer...(all i got from kobiraaz was a "hope so" by shiekh hasina" or whoeve)r.

The first coment on the fiction forum:
Tell me please did SWADS taken part in War in Afganistan or in War i Iraq, hunt for war criminals in Kosovo and former Yugoslavia (and GROM was the most effective one), opertion restore Hope on Haiti and varius successfull peration's against Russian Mafia not metioning that GROM is a main component EU Rapid Reaction Special Forces team 2.??? No that's a shame, becouse GROM did with greate result's. As for an arment 1. MSBS is still in prototype phase and is not used by GROM, GROM use's H&K 416 & H7K 417, AUG and FN2000 for main assult weapon so SWADS is loosing their edge... 2. SMG used by GROM are H&K MP5 & MP7, FN P90 and AUG, why did you pick up the smg that their use less often their others???. 3. As for sidearm's GROM uses Glock 17 and 18, SIG-SUER P229, H&K Mk 23 SOCOM Model 0. 4 Sniper rifles used by GROM are SR25, M24, H&K 417, Cheytac Intervention 200, PGM HECATE 2 and Barrett M107. You are comparing anti material weapon vs anti personel weapon... Compare M107 vs AS50 (anti material vs anti material) and thing's are not so great for SWADS. In any kind of operation GROM would crash SWADS into oblivion (and this not only my opinion). GROM is on the same level that SAS is or SEAL team VI (DEVGRU), and this is not only my opinion but official opinion of MG Michel Repass commander of US special forces in Europe...

No bd never joined Altay tank project ... it bought downgraded version of AK.. also do u know how much 12-16 milgems will cost? maybe ur entire defence budget for 4 years.

LOL... they only have m-4s,mp-5s and bd-08s rest is just wiki bs..... unless u have pics or source for tht info... to be honest Pak has the best armed and geared SF in the entire region.

Go and look back at the pics before spouting crap

Oh great a blog..full of fanboys.... with zero knowledge of weapons... lol have u seen their SSG page... even the whole weapons arent mentioned.....also what abt ur imaginery 16 milgems and 4th gen joint tank project with turkiye... not to forget an official statement reguarding a trainer...(all i got from kobiraaz was a "hope so" by shiekh hasina" or whoeve)r.

The first coment on the fiction forum:
1.same thing for SWADS , they did not mention all weapons. All i see is hatred from you when a special force has been established.
2. why you are so upset about corvette and tank project with turkey ? @Neptune bro , wanna say something ?

Go and look back at the pics before spouting crap

Nice arguement... and watch tht crappy mouth of urs...

Brotherly advice.

1.same thing for SWADS , they did not mention all weapons. All i see is hatred from you when a special force has been established.
2. why you are so upset about corvette and tank project with turkey ? @Neptune bro , wanna say something

I just asked for sources... how bad can that be? whats ur defence budget again?

Not a nice argument, you come to a navy thread and before checking it, start showing your ignorant rants. Educate yourself a bit on the topic before joining a discussion.

Brotherly advice.

Okay man.. by 2020 u wll have 16 milgems,300 4th gen turkish-bd made tanks... 500 indegenous light fighter jets... and the best weapons the money can buy... :thumbup:

2. why you are so upset about corvette and tank project with turkey ? @Neptune bro , wanna say something ?

sorry but, he may be right about altay tank. Also I heard that BN is thinking of 2 or 4 Ada class (it's real name) corvettes :)

Nice arguement... and watch tht crappy mouth of urs...

Brotherly advice.

I just asked for sources... how bad can that be? whats ur defence budget again?

1first you provide sources to prove me wrong.
2.enough budget to maintain armed forces.

sorry but, he may be right about altay tank. Also I heard that BN is thinking of 2 or 4 Ada class (it's real name) corvettes :)

i said the tank project is still in talking process, but he is showing hatred about the project

SWADS
Special unit for military diving and rescue (SWADS) is an elite special force unit of Bangladesh Navy. Special unit for military and rescue diving is specially organized an elite team of top professionals that are trained and equipped by the model of the U.S. Navy SEALs and UDT SEALs from Republic of Korea. At the beginning of the core consisted of members who were trained UDT SEALs Republic of Korea. This included officers and other ranks trained in the Republic of Korea (South Korea). The team is composed of finest members from the military who are serving in Bangladesh but also all over the world in UN peacekeeping missions.

History

The brigade was formed in the 1970s and has not only adopted the technique Navy SEALs U.S. but also Korean. SWADS, as they are called, is considered to offer one of the most advanced and best training programs in the world with weapons.
The selection process for SWADS

SWADS operatives are recruited from the Navy and allied services. Those who are great in the Navy, and who are considered capable of this special branch of service being proposed by their leaders to try in the selection process for SWADS.
SWADS specialization
SWADS teams are well trained to perform a variety of missions including hostage rescue, anti piracy, counterintelligence missions, anti narcotics, fight terrorism, covert insertion and extraction behind enemy lines, to collection of intelligence and underwater actions. SWADS-and the divisions in the Bangladesh Navy.

The SWADS teams are well equipped to take on several different types of challenging missions including hostage rescue, anti piracy, Counterinsurgency, counter narcotics, counterterrorism, covert Insertions and extractions, intelligence gathering raids and underwater demolition. SWADS are a division of the Navy in Bangladesh.
Famous Missions

SWADS missions are the local regional and global in nature. In addition to the name of the Bangladesh Navy Special Forces is that they have to be good in the operations on the ground, it’s also SWADS can. During national crisis, they are called to preserve peace, and to rescue the state of natural disaster. Currently, their mission is a domestic nature.However, during the global konfliakta or terrorist threats, they become sought special unit because of its good adaptation terrestrial and maritime operations.
SWADS organization’s

SWADS’s are professional soldiers are recruited from the Bangladesh Navy. Special unit for military diving and rescue (SWADS) is a well-organized, trained and trained units. They are comprised of one group in the unit. Other information about the individual units are secret, the size of the entire unit some data around 1000 members of their command center is located in the city of Chittagong as well.
Duties SWADS’s

SWADS teams are employed within Bangladesh and abroad. Their missions include, but are not limited to: teams are employed both inside Bangladesh as well as overseas. Their missions are including but not limited to:

Anti-piracy operations
Kontraobavještjane action
Counter narcotics operations
Of terror operations
Insertion and leaving behind enemy lines
Rescuing Hostages
Various scouting
Collection INTEL and that intelligence
Raids
Underwater action

Training

Instructors SWADS’s addition to the home include instructors from the Republic of Korea, Turkey and the United States with their similar units.
Weaponry and Equipment

Range weapons for use by members SWADS’s is huge. SWADS members are not only trained to handle all types of combat weapons, but also used ballistic helmets with night optics, and underwater video equipment. One fact that makes SWADS’s unique is that they can operate in water, under water and in the air.

Some of the weapons that are used SWADS include COLT M4 Carbine SOPMOD, Daewoo K2 5.56mm assault rifle, HK MP5 9mm machine guns , sniper rifles, pistols poluatutomatski, HK M-416. A4 M16, MK19. SWADS-handling and generally speaking with more weapons than any other unit in the world. Their weapons are listed below:

Specialized weapons, night-vision devices , bulletproof vests , diving equipment and vehicles that allow SWADS-have to complete your mission. Typical SWADS operative can be armed with:

9mm semiautomatic pistol
Daewoo Precision Industries K5 semiautomatic pistol
Daewoo Precision Industries K7 machine
HK MP5 9mm guns
BD-08 assault rifle
Daewoo K2 assault rifle 5:56
M-16 A4
Colt M4 Carbine SOPMOD
HK M-416
M24 sniper rifle
Accuracy International AS50
MK 19

Read more: Navy seals (SEALs) from Bangladesh - SWADS - special-ops.org | Elite magazine for elite warriors!
@Neptune , check it out the details , Turkey already involved with SWADS :)

@BDforever

that maybe right. Our SF's have worldwide succes. Also we've been chosen as number 1 in NATO SOF Competitions for years. Check the wiki page of Maroon Berets

that maybe right. Our SF's have worldwide succes. Also we've been chosen as number 1 in NATO SOF Competitions for years. Check the wiki page of Maroon Berets
so we are in same page :D

Back
Top Bottom