What's new

Bangladesh Navy

The Type 056 corvette has a stealthy hull design with sloped surface and a reduced superstructure clutter. There is a helipad at the stern but has no organic helicopter support facilities.

The main anti-ship armament consists of YJ-83 sea-skimming anti-ship cruise missiles in two twin-cell launchers. The primary anti-aircraft armament is one FL-3000N short range missile system with 8 rounds. A 76 mm main gun based on a Russian AK-176 is mounted forward.

MILGEM :D:

1x SMART-S Mk2 3D Radar, Fire Control Radar

1x OTO Melara 76mm Stealth cannon

2x STAMP Gun Platform

1x Phalanx CIWS Block II

21x RIM-116 SeaRam

1x Mk.41 VLS 16 cells

8x Harphoon

3x Naval Strike Missile

3x ESSM

2x Mk.46 Torpedos

1x Hangar and Helipad and Support Facilities

1x SH-60B Seahawk ASW.

BTW. The ship also has Air Refuelling Capability for helicopters. ;)

2x STAMP Gun Platform

1x Phalanx CIWS Block II

21x RIM-116 SeaRam

1x Mk.41 VLS 16 cells

8x Harphoon

3x Naval Strike Missile

3x ESSM

2x Mk.46 Torpedos

1x SH-60B Seahawk ASW.

if bangladesh buys it, then BN will classify it as frigate :P

Milgem project is too good. turkish technology is expansive.bd navy negociate before with the turkish navy. but i guess BAL goverment will get nothing from the turkey .
Milgem class i think, competed with 056 of China and 056 won it so cross out Milgem. Add to that, 4 locally built landing ship dock(Not warship but a good addition, i will say). And we are locally building 4-5 more LPC too so i think he calculated those too. FYI Submarines are classified as boats and not warships.

i like milgem project. but not sure we can get it. as far as i know our current goverment and the turkish govt. has no more good relation

2x STAMP Gun Platform

1x Phalanx CIWS Block II

21x RIM-116 SeaRam

1x Mk.41 VLS 16 cells

8x Harphoon

3x Naval Strike Missile

3x ESSM

2x Mk.46 Torpedos

1x SH-60B Seahawk ASW.

for russia its a business. somethought we can't get the su-30mki for INDIA , it's not truth when russia is selling su-35 to the china. we must go for more fighters.airforce is the first priority in mordern warfare.
I prefer 2 squadron J11B and 3 squadron Mig35 :D
btw bro i'm back :D

Milgem project is too good. turkish technology is expansive.bd navy negociate before with the turkish navy. but i guess BAL goverment will get nothing from the turkey .

i like milgem project. but not sure we can get it. as far as i know our current goverment and the turkish govt. has no more good relation

WTF! Why our relations are bad?

a lil bit political.few days ago ankara send a deligate personels here for the current international war crime tribunal .turkish goverment asked for mercy those warcriminals as they are islamic leaders and bd goverment denies that.and now bd is no allowing anymore turkish here and not giving the visa.hasina protested it and send a letter to the erdogan told him mind his own business lol .thats all .btw as we are storngly bonded with our ummah bd and turkey will always be a brother .i said the goverment has no good relation with the turkey and hasina goverment is more related with the russia rather than NATO or west
WTF! Why our relations are bad?

he is talking about war criminals judgement issue, your government asking us not to judgement them, we are angry about this issue

when did that happened? Can you explain more please? :)

a lil bit political.few days ago ankara send a deligate personels here for the current international war crime tribunal .turkish goverment asked for mercy those warcriminals as they are islamic leaders and bd goverment denies that.and now bd is no allowing anymore turkish here and not giving the visa.hasina protested it and send a letter to the erdogan told him mind his own business lol .thats all .btw as we are storngly bonded with our ummah bd and turkey will always be a brother .i said the goverment has no good relation with the turkey and hasina goverment is more related with the russia rather than NATO or west
army has very good relation

when did that happened? Can you explain more please? :)

check @sepoi post

Last edited by a moderator:
for russia its a business. somethought we can't get the su-30mki for INDIA , it's not truth when russia is selling su-35 to the china. we must go for more fighters.airforce is the first priority in mordern warfare.btw bro i'm back :D

you can never get the SU-30 MKI( Modernizirovannyi, Kommercheskiy, Indiski)because it is tailor made for India and no way are we gonna let a 3rd country get hold of it....we gifted the secrets of su-30 mki to russia and thus the su-30 SM was born which is also not available for export....... you can ofcourse get SU-30 MKB :D

Yep, they train in US and Korean standards :smitten:

I like their camo

I hate my gov't too. You guys have no ideas about what they did to our Navy. People used to designate us as the most powerful navy of nato after US,UK. But after the arresting of high rank officers. Everything changed. Today we have a Naval Battle Fleet that noone is commanding it. Our frigates are commanded by captains or majors. Plus they've been delaying our Aircraft Carrier Project for years...etc. Trust me guys half of the country hates the gov't. And our PM considers himself as the Gendarmerie of ME. And we call this democrasy :(

btw your state of art is now the rafael not the su-30mki anymore .rafael is a serial killer .best buy ever by the indian airforce :)
you can never get the SU-30 MKI( Modernizirovannyi, Kommercheskiy, Indiski)because it is tailor made for India and no way are we gonna let a 3rd country get hold of it....we gifted the secrets of su-30 mki to russia and thus the su-30 SM was born which is also not available for export....... you can ofcourse get SU-30 MKB :D

I like their camo

Erdogan is sympathic to the islamic extremist .this will cause some problem .btw i saw how he protested the israeli arrgassion , so i liked him too . he is kinda hardcore man
I hate my gov't too. You guys have no ideas about what they did to our Navy. People used to designate us as the most powerful navy of nato after US,UK. But after the arresting of high rank officers. Everything changed. Today we have a Naval Battle Fleet that noone is commanding it. Our frigates are commanded by captains or majors. Plus they've been delaying our Aircraft Carrier Project for years...etc. Trust me guys half of the country hates the gov't. And our PM considers himself as the Gendarmerie of ME. And we call this democrasy :(

Is there any plan forming a marine division?
if bangladesh buys it, then BN will classify it as frigate :P

Damn its my life time dream i want to see we have a full 2 or atleast 1 marine division in bd navy

Back
Top Bottom