What's new

Bangladesh, India to start work on Feni bridge

RAWamy League is getting orders from RAW, so anything they do is suspect. I changed my position on this, like idune Bhai said, it can be used to bring in Indian Army to help RAWamy League if their position becomes vulnerable. This bridge is indeed a security threat.

Blow the bridge if India attacks you. Problemo solved???

owah! Playing this Iraeli style victim card...no wonder you guys found your true match in israel...

Israeli?? Do you think that you are Palestinian?? LOL. Try next time our puppets. Do you think any Palestinian will call himself/herself Israeli puppet? Self proclaimed Indian

You have to stay sometime in Bangladesh and then realize why a civilian who doesn't have any concern with politics has to fight for living is scared of any relations with our big friend :bounce: . I can write some cause here and longer debate might run over that but the true realization will come through only passing a sheer amount of time here.

Just try to understand from this example. Once one of my friends was in outing to north Bangla frontier city maybe Thakurgaon or ChapainababGanj. While they were having tea and discussing about walking frontier land inside Bangladesh, they were told by local people that they can't visit even land inside our land (not talking of no man's land). bsf beasts can do anything anytime and BDR personnel there say that after a specific part inside Bangladesh they'll not take responsibility of our people because after that part anytime bsf can shoot a Bangladeshi (who is still in Bangladesh). Same thing I watched some day ago on TV (RTV or Boishakhi). It was a report on 283 km long frontier zone of Lalmonirhat district where people can't visit near border area inside our land let alone no man's land. People stopped cultivating their land whereas indian ppl are cultivating even no man's land (don't think BDR guys are scared, it's our bent down national leaders' bulls$it policy).

So, what you think, shouldn't a Bangladeshi simply think thousand times before going for any further relations with india :flame::flame:?

Relation with them has only one meaning that is being a vassal state :no::no:.
Thanks for info, bro!!! simply unbelievable and eye opening......I'd hate this happening in my country...yes economic ties fine, but no political intervention as brother said (of coure applicable and generalize to any country).........OMG (Why people on this planet want to rule over minds rather hearts?)...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom