What's new

Bangladesh India’s ‘most important neighbour’

Who wrote the song aei din din Noe aro din ache .........we should dub it in Hindi and send to our friendly neighbors na?

Most likely he wanted to say that Awami oppressed BD is India's important vassal state.

Without Bangladesh’s help and support, we cannot access our north-eastern region. Bangladesh is central to the success of our Look-East policy,” Sikri said.

The crux of the matter it that BAL fagots runied our own look east policy in favor of Indian dalali.:hitwall:

Delivering the keynote address at a seminar on “BIMSTEC: The Way Forward”, Sikri described China as ‘expansionist’ and Pakistan as a ‘source of constant trouble and threat’.

This is quite significant IMO because this may be the first time that an Indian official bad mouthed China standing on BD soil. Forget china, they didn't even bad mouthed PAK in BD if I am not wrong. How will our chinese friends see this?

The irony is that china didn't expanded an iota of land since the formation of PRC while India annexed sikkim along with Kashmir. Bunch of arrogant hypocrites.

“It is because of Pakistan and the problems it creates that the SAARC cannot really go forward. India has much better chances of developing strategic space to the East than to the West,” Sikri said at the start of the two-day seminar that brought together diplomats, military officials, academics and businesspeople.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: :taz:

Is this guy for real? Saarc didn't develop because of PAK?:what: Its because of the Shark in the neighboorhood i.e India that Saarc is useless. SAARC was unrealistic from the very beginning as the power gap and characteristic difference between this shark and the surrounding fishes is too astronomical for any regional integration unless China gets on board Saarc is nothing but a picnic congregation.

@Loki, what indian policy are you referring to? I genuinely do not know and want to know. Can you provide some links / data? Thanks.

The simple fact that the ease of doing business for Indian businesses in Bangladesh is far greater than that of Bangladeshi businesses doing business in India.

The reason for that difficulty for Bangladeshi businesses is because it is placed in India's list of countries with terrorism risks along with Pakistan.

Though, that is not to say that it is impossible for Bangladeshi businesses to set up production or service facilities and distribution channels in India. It is simply more time-consuming and potentially more expensive for them relative to Indian businesses in Bangladesh. Even for Bangladeshi private airlines wanting to set up operations in India.

And I know this for a fact since I have dealt with Indian agents in the corporate world.

I never said that India should compromise on its security, but do at least offer Bangladeshi businesses more ease of doing business in India.

Let's not handle things with gloves on :no:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Loki Defamation against Bangladesh to put terrorist/extremist/Al Qaeda label on Bangladesh.

Ok! :undecided: but what about the below?

India, a land of hungry people and religious bigots and nut cases, will not have that kind of wisdom for at least another 100 years.

Or just because this is Bangladesh section you have the license to bash all other countries except Bangladesh? :azn:

Now am expecting a reply something along the lines like " What i said is true, but what was said against bangladesh is false":whistle:

@Loki Defamation against Bangladesh to put terrorist/extremist/Al Qaeda label on Bangladesh.

Well, his source appears the home minister's comments regarding LeT operations in Bangladesh. So, where and who are these LeT militants?

By the way, the current home minister is apparently a collaborator during the 71' war according to Kader Siddiqqui :lol:

Thats a common thing then.
We also have sewerage water fish :lol:

Are you sure Bangladesh also raises Rohu in the sewerage system or in a sewage-fed water body? Perhaps, you are not familiar with both the words, sewerage and sewage. Please consult a dictionary to know the meaning. Sorry to shatter your dream, but India certainly uses this sytem, click the link.

It saves money and the production cost is cheaper. This is why made in Bangldesh Rohu costs 250 Taka, but Indian imported Rohu costs 120Taka per kg. The GoB should not import this smelly fish, although quite a few poor famlies will suffer.

Integrated agriculture-aquaculture: A primer

India, a land of hungry people and RELIGIOS BIGOTS and nut cases, will not have that kind of wisdom for at least another 100 years.
I can see similar people also in Bangladesh who are destroying Hindu temples to establish a true religion. Can it be too offensive to call them also religious bigots, because they do not follow or understand the teachings of Allah and His Prophet (SAW)? I hope, you are not one of them.

A taste of India-Bangladesh relations if Modi comes to power.

PM should clarify on Bangladeshi infiltration: Modi

"Prime Minister, the country wants to know what are you thinking about Bangladeshi infiltration. What are your policies. Will Bangladeshi have a sway in India," Modi said.

Modi is a Faltu person, but I do not know if Indians believe what lies he speaks. He twists facts and figures like a master mathematician. I do not know what will happen to India if such a person is allowed to become the PM. But, then, of course, a PM cannot take decision unilaterally. Anyway, people should not believe in Modi way of tongue flippng.

India needs BD for the interests of India. For India's business, strategy, integrity.
And BD needs India to do not interfere inside BD, and if possible then if India comes with some fair/balanced business deals.

Ok! :undecided: but what about the below?

Or just because this is Bangladesh section you have the license to bash all other countries except Bangladesh? :azn:

Now am expecting a reply something along the lines like " What i said is true, but what was said against bangladesh is false":whistle:

You got that right. Truth is truth, no matter who says it.

Only way is through breaking india in pieces, then BD (or others) will have friendly relations with countries like Assam, Maharashtra, Kerala and so on....current india lacks diplomacy at least with its neighbors.

If you are talking about India, then I must say that you have the wildest of imagination. Your friend, hero & your brotherhood country Pakistan tried that since their independence & you can see the result.

i think BD and india can be good partners. when china stops the brahmaputra waters, bd will need support from India.

Back
Top Bottom