What's new

Bangladesh, India, Bhutan jointly move to build hydropower plants in Bhutan

Just check the responses from members of your country,why blame only Indians?

Relax relax... my friend. Just kidding around so was my friend. Listen I am not filled with hatred for indians. I understand you can be angry with me about the West Bengali and Bangladeshi perception thread and I agree I crossed limits but I did so because I was forced in a certain way. Sorry for that. You are a very respectable poster and I like you for that.

Relax relax... my friend. Just kidding around so was my friend. Listen I am not filled with hatred for indians. I understand you can be angry with me about the West Bengali and Bangladeshi perception thread and I agree I crossed limits but I did so because I was forced in a certain way. Sorry for that. You are a very respectable poster and I like you for that.
No need to say sorry,bro.Perhaps,I misunderstood your last post.

Indians getting bashed by chinese or something? I remember seeing one of that thread during the PLA aggression. Some of the posts by the chinese literally made me fall from my chair laughing. Particularly one chinese poster had very interesting theories about Ganges water drinking and its adverse effect on ones psychology. I didnt believe him though...:omghaha::omghaha:

Don't Get ANGRY mate.....I will Dispatch your CHEQUE on Fast Track Basis.

+ You are getting a BONUS!!!!!

@ExtraOdinary please do the needful :)

Better hurry. :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:

Why are you crying? I have already started a mission to build a greater Bengal with my beloved Didi as a prime minister:partay:

20-mamata-angry.jpg

Just look at her face.If she becomes PM of greater bengal who will dare to troll in this section?:coffee:

Now Bangladeshis can wear shocks in their office. That's in itself a very commendable achievement by the AL government.

Can someone tell me correlation b/w conserving electricity and not wearing socks :hitwall:. This is nth time I am asking this question.

Don't say like that brother, ignore the trolls. We need BD money, investments, technical expertise and co-operation to develop our economy. Otherwise our growth rate will crash :cray:. Think of yourself as USA and India as Mexico.

3 pages and only 1 on topic, sane post. thankyou very much, stranger. @Loki you betterdelete all the posts except this one

A saddist India is certainly capable of withholding Bd water unilaterally. But, it unilaterally is incapable to build many hydroelectricity projects out of India. India needs BD money, cooperation and market to develop its own economy. This is the reality.

:omghaha::omghaha:

What's the difference between and Bhutan? :undecided: Its like the master making his 2 servants do something for him. Now we are in the same category as Bhutan, a pathetic vassal.

As for electricity, its simply retarded to depend on electricity from India and Bhutan when U can build it yourself. The amount of money that went into the rental power plant scheme to fill up the pockets of some awami loons could have been used to build some long term gas power plants. The subsidy was 30 K corores or something, all for some short term power plants. BD doesn't make any decisions as awami dalal scums get direct notification from New Delhi about what to do.

Hats off to her excellency Ms. Sheikh Hasina for her statesmanship :victory:, what a visionary leader BD got while we are stuck with Mute Mohan Singh.

Technically Mr. Monmahan sigh is also our PM.
58hzg.gif
U should give more credit to Mr.sing to have managed to make BD the 29th state of India (unofficially).

A saddist India is certainly capable of withholding Bd water unilaterally. But, it unilaterally is incapable to build many hydroelectricity projects out of India. India needs BD money, cooperation and market to develop its own economy. This is the reality.

Actually we don't need your money and cooperation. But we surely need your market. The more energy dependent you are on us the bigger stooges you will become :omghaha:

The capacity of hydropower in NE and Bhutan is huge but there isn't enough market in NE (population wise) for all the electricity that will be produced there. Now its important to invest in NE but at the same time we need to make some money out of it and this is where you guys come into play. So lets be very clear about your role.

We really can't transport this electricity to Bihar and UP (the main population centers in India) as there will be huge wastage. They are much closer to Nepal another country gifted with massive Hydro potential. So it make sense to invest in Nepal for these states.

D'oh! How can I forget :)

We are now unofficially the 29th state of India :enjoy:

Bhai, we deserve Lanat either ways. Does the poeple on the ground absorbing India loving enforced by Awami Haraami leauge?

Bhai, we deserve Lanat either ways. Does the poeple on the ground absorbing India loving enforced by Awami Haraami leauge?

Well, those murtids would willingly sell their souls to Bharot in order to keep their rear ends secured.

Most people on the ground are pretty clueless. But I'm doubtful if they'd want to be a part of India (officially).

But we are a satellite state after all :meeting:

Back
Top Bottom