What's new

Bangladesh, India, Bhutan jointly move to build hydropower plants in Bhutan

it is not crying, it is about trust, and it is you who are crying for transit :omghaha:

We are not crying but doing the things that suits our need.

I hope BD will become more and more dependent on India so that they will never able to blackmail us for transit route.

Electricity export is just a start soon so many things to follow. :omghaha:

ON TOPIC: abey kahakey JOINTLY???? all money, infrastructure, manpower, RAW, etc. will be provided by India.....

Where from does Bhutan & BD comes into the picture??
After 50 some years of suppression, manipulation, deprivation. I think BD is entitled of few million dollars worth of infrastructure from India.:what:

Why bother to include bangaldesh..? We can simply make hydroelectric projects there ourselves. bangladesh can buy electricity from us directly..

Why bother to include bangaldesh..? We can simply make hydroelectric projects there ourselves. bangladesh can buy electricity from us directly..

A saddist India is certainly capable of withholding Bd water unilaterally. But, it unilaterally is incapable to build many hydroelectricity projects out of India. India needs BD money, cooperation and market to develop its own economy. This is the reality.

A saddist India is certainly capable of withholding Bd water unilaterally. But, it unilaterally is incapable to build many hydroelectricity projects out of India. India needs BD money, cooperation and market to develop its own economy. This is the reality.

It might come as a surprise for you but No we dont need BD money... We have enough companies who are ready to build any dam on PPP basis and they are perfectly capable of making N number of hydroelectricity projects in and outside India.. You can just google the number and size of projects we are building or, planning to build..

We in India are eternally greatful and indebted to people of BD and your visionary leader her excellency Ms. Sheikh Hasina ji for helping us in these projects. I hope BD invests more in Indian Economy. Joy Bangla

I call bull$hit to your statement.
India has been building hydro electric dams in Bhutan for DECADES.

And India can choose to develop one more dam in Bhutan just like all the others and export electricity bilaterally to BD.

Contrary to Bangladeshi delusions India does not need BD to develop its economy.
Don't for a moment over estimate BDs importance for India.

I think certain limits have already been crossed in the last 3 posts. I say the transit deal is off. And its a final no. Now dont come begging around. We are very angry about your response guys.:angry:

Already 1400MW capacity Hydro power plants are operational and 3000MW project is under construction.

I think certain limits have already been crossed in the last 3 posts. I say the transit deal is off. And its a final no. Now dont come begging around. We are very angry about your response guys.:angry:

Just check the responses from members of your country,why blame only Indians?

That my man is damn truth probably even more purer than law of gravity. A $2 Trillion economy is in dire need of a $113 Billion one to develop itself..........u my friend are a genius :tup:

Don't Get ANGRY mate.....I will Dispatch your CHEQUE on Fast Track Basis.

+ You are getting a BONUS!!!!!

@ExtraOdinary please do the needful :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that is good move :D but still India is not trust worthy, few months ago Bangladesh signed agreement with India for 500MW electricity which suppose to be now available for BD, now news report says India has not yet developed infrastructure.

if you guys need it so bad you should build it yourself and not rely on not so-) trust worthy neighbor.

Don't say like that brother, ignore the trolls. We need BD money, investments, technical expertise and co-operation to develop our economy. Otherwise our growth rate will crash :cray:. Think of yourself as USA and India as Mexico.

Back
Top Bottom