What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

In India, we use respectful word Dada for Bengalis. They dominate in every type of education sector like Journalism, Economist, Professors, Lawyers etc.
IDK we should be worried or celebrate but without the Bengoli people banking, railway and other civil administration institution would collapse in a day...

Bengal's representation in adminstrative service is not overwhelming, South Indians have a larger share, many Biharis are also there in bureaucracy.

any idea why they announced it publicly which is rare??? There must be more officers in it. They are trying to demoralize them.... Most probably Comilla Cant is a valid news.

It is rare for govt. to share vulnerable military information to public. Can't just be Khaleda Zia's statement!! I do not know how much of the story of either party(Major Zia or the govt.) is true. After Pilkhana incident, I no longer know what is true, what is right and who's fault, who is saying the right thing; the govt., the opposition, the media, the net? Its all gone blur. But, I would definitely say:

-------------------DAL MAIN KUCH KALA JARUR HAIN-----------------------

It is rare for govt. to share vulnerable military information to public. Can't just be Khaleda Zia's statement!! I do not know how much of the story of either party(Major Zia or the govt.) is true. After Pilkhana incident, I no longer know what is true, what is right and who's fault, who is saying the right thing; the govt., the opposition, the media, the net? Its all gone blur. But, I would definitely say:

-------------------DAL MAIN KUCH KALA JARUR HAIN-----------------------

This coup was made to look bigger than it actually was, this coup was only few officers going roque and awami took the opportunity to bolster it`s declining popularity. The top ranking military officers are Awami League backed and they would certainly want BAL to remain in powe. Besides our army is running on a very low morale at the moment, no one trusts no one. its actually pretty bad.

At the end of this year Sk. Hasina will start distrusting also this newly formed Police Battalion and will start raising another Ansar Battalion to look after her rear. This coward woman is in fear for her life after she abrogated Islam from the Constitution.

@ Who will be the commander of this Ansar Battalion ? I think, eastwatch is better ! Let me propose his name in the search Commission other wise poor eastwatch will be in a problem.

@ I saw day before yesterday,(23 Jan 12) the road (cresent road) in front of PM's resident is now closed after 11 PM till morning. Yesterday, I saw the back road which link the Mirpur Road and Rokeya Sorroni Road was closed after 11 PM. The side road(ine lane of Mirpur Road) of PM's resident is also closed after 11 pm.

@ eastwatch, front and rear is secured but who will guard the vertical dimension ? Have you thought in this line ????

@ Who will be the commander of this Ansar Battalion ? I think, eastwatch is better ! Let me propose his name in the search Commission other wise poor eastwatch will be in a problem.

@ I saw day before yesterday,(23 Jan 12) the road (cresent road) in front of PM's resident is now closed after 11 PM till morning. Yesterday, I saw the back road which link the Mirpur Road and Rokeya Sorroni Road was closed after 11 PM. The side road(ine lane of Mirpur Road) of PM's resident is also closed after 11 pm.

@ eastwatch, front and rear is secured but who will guard the vertical dimension ? Have you thought in this line ????

With the history of assisination attempts and assination plots in Bangladesh it is fair the prime minister of bangladesh is looking for more security since the recent coup plot by some radicalists and her party`s low approval rating. I am sure you in her position would have done the same if not then would would be a very dumb man.

With the history of assisination attempts and assination plots in Bangladesh it is fair the prime minister of bangladesh is looking for more security since the recent coup plot by some radicalists and her party`s low approval rating. I am sure you in her position would have done the same if not then would would be a very dumb man.

@ There is no radicalists in the Bangladesh Army. May be Maj Zia was a little bit religious minded and had a beared.

any denyer of the Bangladeshi genocide commited by the pakistani military is a radicalist. Pakistan worshipping would also fall under radicalism.

any denyer of the Bangladeshi genocide commited by the pakistani military is a radicalist. Pakistan worshipping would also fall under radicalism.

@ What you are talking ? You are talking like another Dravidanion ! " Door ho ekhan theke".

@ What you are talking ? You are talking like another Dravidanion ! " Door ho ekhan theke".

lol not worshipping pakistan would make me a dravidian?? by that logic the majority of the country would fall under that. Any bangladeshi nationalist would never support pakistan after what they have done. You and your rajakar brigade should just move to pakistan.

Chor Munai-er Pir Shaheb ekbar koisilo, jara onader moton look der moulabadi bole, tara jaroj santans, Tui hoili giye shei jaroj shantan der pola. Tour moto dhonir dulalera amar desher shatkara 0.01 bhag o na, aar tora oi Mati aar Manusher shob cheye boro shatru, jader bilati kuttar shate tulana chole, jara pa uchie Mute aar hege pani diye dhoy na. Tour moto bandorer ekta e oushad, aar sheita hoilo giya ghaser daler loge lajur tare bhainda khagosh maser lej dya ascha moto pitano, bujli?

lol now it makes sense on where you get your info from...pirs...madrassa eh?? so bringing foreign currency makes us an enemy of the state?? and you live in USA where your tax paying dollars help kill hundreds of muslims each day. Supporting Pakistan is not the way we should be seen as, pakistan is seen as a radical state, we need the approval of the west to get more investors and supporting radicalism will only push us further away from those investors. It is us who want to see the economic growth and development of Bangladesh, you guys are here with your religious propaganda and your own agenda of the the greater muslim nation bla bla bla. Its time to smell the coffee and realise that the ummah is long gone most of em are western puppet itself like your beloved pakistan.

lol so bringing foreign currency makes us an enemy of the state?? Supporting Pakistan is not the way we should be seen as, pakistan is seen as a radical state, we need the approval of the west to get more investors and supporting radiclaism will only push us further away from those investors. It is us who want to see the economic growth and development of Bangladesh, you guys are here with your religious propaganda and your own agenda of the the greater muslim nation bla bla bla. Its time to smell the coffee and realise that the ummah is long gone most of em are western puppet itself like your beloved pakistan.

AL has never brought economic growth. You are just another type of blind fanatic.

AL has never brought economic growth. You are just another type of blind fanatic.

if you read my posts then you would know i am very much againts awami league, that reason and their communist background. You are the fanatic, you blindly oppose every BAL government`s action without actually thinking about the bigger picture, you just oppose BAL for the sake of opposing it, you are delusional, I don`t know if you are a radicalist along the lines of saint and al zakir.

Can you give me the comparative data of growth under all government since 1972? Let us all check those.

Back
Top Bottom