What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

Anyway I'm sure 39 million among those 40 million results were directed at Bangladeshis! :lol:

Lol Buddy I saw Bangladeshi members openly Abusing Sylhetis and Chittagongians here on PDF openly and they are caring more for Indian Bengalis. :lol: Joke :lol:

Lol Buddy I saw Bangladeshi members openly Abusing Sylhetis and Chittagongians here on PDF openly and they are caring more for Indian Bengalis. :lol: Joke :lol:

Ah, I never seen any Bangladeshis here abusing a particular region in Bangladesh, don't post any assumption!! We are much more united than you Indians!! :lol:

Allow me to elaborate.

@ Look, young man the politics of Bangladesh is too complex and complicated.

Indeed.

@ We cannot survive without the help of China, Pakistan and other Islamic countries in the true sense.

Neither can we without the Western powers and Japan. That's where majority of our exports go.

Technically, the Western World have no serious issues in Bangladesh regarding extremism and terrorism. We received positive feedback on the fight against terrorism now and during the previous BNP administration. Japan doesn't even comment.

Having our troops stationed in Southern Sudan under the UN umbrella would further strengthen our image.

The only country that's whining over the issue is India. Just read throughout the Indian media.

Just see how ridiculous the fanboys can be.....see from the reports about India being 'worried'. They (along with the other Indian PDFers) actually agree that it was only a dozen officers within the army who are actually capable of toppling the government, and that Hiz-ut-Tahir was also responsible. What? Those officers and ex-officers have super-natural powers or something? Do they ever bother to study the ranks of an army?

A little about HuT:
The boys at HuT are vocal, but do not advocate armed violence. Yes, they criticized the US invasion of Iraq, the invasion of Afghanistan, Russia's handling of Chechnya, China's handling of Uighur, the ever more love to hate Israel, blah, blah, blah...

And that's all they do. They are nothing but all babbling. See, they never engaged in any active combat or have any combat experience whatsoever. There were never any reports of the bombings in Iraq or Afghanistan that are linked to HuT in anyway whatsoever.

So amid all this, how? Just how is HuT capable of infiltrating the army ranks? And topple a government? LOL...

And here's the best part: They still couldn't find Major Zia. Maybe he already crossed over to India :rofl:

@ Your's beloved friend is always indulged in dirty politics about Bnagladesh atleast for the last 40 years. Forget about their conspiracy before 1971.

Israel? They did offer us to recognize them, but we didn't. And we don't have a single regret over that. But we can consider it given that Arab-Israeli relations improve at some point in the future.

@ Can't you see everytime whenever there is a slightest crisis in Bangladesh they are threating us that we(India) are with Sk Hasina and her Govt. And now-a-days Sk Hasina and her ministers are now hiding on the mouse's hole. Now-a-days Dipu Moni is not visible on the TV screen.

Very, very true :lol:

Dipu Moni already lost face and her only direction is to go down further. The woman's only profession is being a chamcha.

Hasina's speeches are so laughable and ridiculous, that even the illiterates in Bangladesh feel embarrassed for her. My maid (an illiterate) laughs at her speeches.

I still fail to understand why India want to force us to accept the AL/secular ideology to some extent. A lot of weird old men in New Delhi.

@ Sk Hasina is thinking to make a separate Battalion from the police instead of relying on SSF.

Of-course she would. She can't trust anyone. Joy is playing an extremely dangerous game.

Let's see what happens to them and see if dada India is going to save them ;)

@ Now, you are advocating a friendship with Israel !!!!!!

It can be an option given that relations with the Arabs improve at some point in the future. But of-course, that's not going to happen any time soon.

@ Tell me aazdane what you are ? What you do want ? Do you think only you understand how politics goes on in Bangladesh. Others are just fools !!!!!!!!!!!

He comes from a very wealthy family.

@ Yesterday, I read on a news papers that around 50 suicidal squard from Pakistan have already arrived in Bnagladesh under the veil of "Vishsho Ishtema".

Awami propaganda :rofl:

Read this thread from start and you will witness how you guys abused Sylhetis.

Why don't you post the comments?? Anyways if I start to question on India's unity you will feel like hiding yourself in a dustbin!! The whole world knows how many insurgents went on in india!! :lol:

Why don't you post the comments?? Anyways if I start to question on India's unity you will feel like hiding yourself in a dustbin!! The whole world knows how many insurgents went on in india!! :lol:

Thankyou jee, so how is your plan for greater Bangladesh. After all after 65 years you are caring for your Bengali brother because you need more grounds to live after population explosion mayhem in your country. :lol: :lol: :lol: You yourself call your PM as slave of India and laugh at India at the same time. :lol:

anyway Ajk Daraya Chilam. Pharma Xam chilo... Hotat ek dost eshe bole ' dost, Major Zia j dhora khayse na Bohut Khaista Mal ' ami bollam mane?? O bollo ' Ami Jokhon cadet e Chilam Shala Amare Kom pokhhe 200 thappor marce niyomito shave na korar jonno, ekhon moja paiteci ' Gaal e haat bulay bollo :|

Thankyou jee, so how is your plan for greater Bangladesh. After all after 65 years you are caring for your Bengali brother because you need more grounds to live after population explosion mayhem in your country. :lol: :lol: :lol: You yourself call your PM as slave of India and laugh at India at the same time. :lol:

Actually now I'm realizing that if the W Bengalis were a part of Bangladesh during '71, they would have said "we are happy with our Punjabi and Pathan masters"!! :lol:

And we in WB are very happy with our Bihari & Rajput BSF masters.lol that.

Actually now I'm realizing that if the W Bengalis were a part of Bangladesh during '71, they would have said "we are happy with our Punjabi and Pathan masters"!! :lol:

Would have Said. :lol: :lol: :lol: We still see many Bangladeshi still saying that even after massive killing of Bengali people and economic exploitation.

Actually GOI wanted a nuclear plant near Egra,WB.But due to protests by the local people had to backtrack.Is twisting and falsifying news in your friffing genes or what?
stupid bangladeshi.
And we in WB are very happy with our Bihari & Rajput BSF masters.lol that.

@ Tell me Jako how this video snap was leaked out ??????????

Back
Top Bottom