What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

Once Calcutta was the capital , now it is a dead city , what is the contribution of Bengal in your Central Govt or in opposition ? The Bengalis of India is neglected by Indian Marowari & Punjabi as Bangladeshi Bengalis were by pakistani punjabis . Both Vetho Bangalis are treted in a same manner by Non bengali Indians & pakistanis .

Now since Calcutta is a dead city as told by our BD brother therefore it has a huge tourist potential like Harappa, Mohenjodaro and Bangladeshis will spare their time from world's most advanced city Dhaka and come to Dead city of Calcutta and have a glimpse of glorious past. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was a long time back, now its too late to return, but i believe the subcontinent was devided by the west, it was one of their plans to keep us seperated. And on the matter of dholai on a bd street, lol i am pretty sure i can say it and no one would dare to say anything to me, my famly is way too connected to happen anything to me.

Why? :woot:because you will be inside a pajaro with your daddy protecting you. You are
underestimating the power of bengali mobs. You should never irritate a bengali.:no:

Now since Calcutta is a dead city as told by our BD brother therefore it has a huge tourist potential like Harappa, Mohenjodaro and Bangladeshis will spare their time from world's most advanced city Dhaka and come to Dead city of Calcutta and have a glimpse of glorious past. :lol: :lol: :lol:
We go to Calcutta , Cheney , Madras etc for treatment & nursing , treatment & nursing is very cheap in India . Thanks to Bharatiyo brothers for your heartiest service & co operation . In Bangladesh treatment is very costly , whole treatment & touring cost can be completed in India by the cost of investigation in Bangladesh . Apnader anthorik shebar jonno donnobad .

LoL.. what was the topic again? Is it how Indian Bengalis are mistreated or how Al-Zakir's village supported a nearby Pakistani Army camp? I'm really confused. :P

Calcutta, isn't that the city gifted by English East India Company?
Merely a village before 1690 formed by the treachery of british
against Bengal, sorry but you shouldn't bring Dhaka into the equation.

Dhaka had been there from the 7th century , Heck even Chittagong is a thousand years
older than Calcutta . By the way it's not a good practice to brag about
stuffs made by invadors, looks quite purple.

Why? :woot:because you will be inside a pajaro with your daddy protecting you. You are
underestimating the power of bengali mobs. You should never irritate a bengali.:no:

Something like that but i would never drive a pajero ;), Bengali mobs are overrated, most mob activities are backed by the government itself. And i am way too charismatic in person and big for people to do something.

I am sure the idea of a unified greater india would be the most logical thing for the rightful minded folks who are not deluded by religion. Most of Bangladesh would think it would have been the best solution 60 years ago, not now though and they would accept bar sylet. Gandhi supported the idea. Nehru didn't, he was a western puppet.

LoL.. what was the topic again? Is it how Indian Bengalis are mistreated or how Al-Zakir's village supported a nearby Pakistani Army camp? I'm really confused. :P

That was naughty...:lol:

no wonder some Bangladeshis try to be more loyal to Pakistan than Pakistani themselves...

That was naughty...:lol:

no wonder some Bangladeshis try to be more loyal to Pakistan than Pakistani themselves...

Only sylhetis want pakistani, in fact i have never met a person in real life that supports the notion of a unified pakistan after what atrocities they have commited on us. Its some fundamentalist bangladeshis that live abroad mostly following uneducated madrassa clerics that preach such bollocks.

We go to Calcutta , Cheney , Madras etc for treatment & nursing , treatment & nursing is very cheap in India . Thanks to Bharatiyo brothers for your heartiest service & co operation . In Bangladesh treatment is very costly , whole treatment & touring cost can be completed in India by the cost of investigation in Bangladesh . Apnader anthorik shebar jonno donnobad .

So you will avail our subsidized healthcare services and then make fun of them, strange kind of ungrateful people! No wonder your elite don't care a fig about you lot to provide you an effective healthcare system.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Dhaka had been there from the 7th century , Heck even Chittagong is a thousand years
older than Calcutta . By the way it's not a good practice to brag about

Calcutta has been made what it is because of Calcuttan, majority being Bengalis but also other ethnicities.

All major capitals and historic places in Bengal are in west part of it, East Bengal was more like a hinterland for us.

Only sylhetis want pakistani, in fact i have never met a person in real life that supports the notion of a unified pakistan after what atrocities they have commited on us. Its some fundamentalist bangladeshis that live abroad mostly following uneducated madrassa clerics that preach such bollocks.
Don't forget General Osmani was a Sylhoti . We don't want to make Bangladesh a "Waristan" like Pakistan . We eradicate JMB from Bangladesh .

older than Calcutta
. By the way it's not a good practice to brag about

My city Patna is there from 5th century BC.

And whoever founded Calcutta city but it was where reformation, Nationalism, revolution in art music and literature etc started in Modern India and no city in your country can ever match that glory of Calcutta.

Still living with the past glory eh? fact of the matter is cities from Bangladesh and India are still cities from the third world, both dumps on each side of the border compared to cities in the west.

Still living with the past glory eh? fact of the matter is cities from Bangladesh and India are still cities from the third world, both dumps on each side of the border compared to cities in the west.

Yes that's true but your friend was more interested in talking history of Dhaka & Chittagong.

And whoever founded Calcutta city but it was where reformation, Nationalism, revolution in art music and literature etc started in Modern India and no city in your country can ever match that glory of Calcutta.

Art is a relative term,
not sure if you have the capacity to comprehend
this simple fact.

Calcutta is merely a city built by the British,
In other words a set where Indians are taught
to emulate the British way of life. Culturally speaking
That’s quite catastrophic.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

--------------------------------------nvm------------------------------------------

Back
Top Bottom