What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

Dude you and EW were caught on your pants down by IDUNE at many times for lying. And you were now singing the chorus like my father was about to be shot, my aunt cut Pakistani soldier's penis and my three yrs old nephew kicked 7ft Panjabi's buttock types. Are we freaking story tellers or in a historic fact finding mission? Though I'm not completely rolling out that it hadn't happened in your village but that was just one village. I too knew 100s of villages, where Panjabi's baap o jete pare nai, dharsan to durer kotha. And you would be ashamed knowing that it was those AWAMY Muktis of yours that started more countable raping of Bihari, Urdu speaking women(Stateless in Bangladesh and Pakistan) than entire East Winging of PAK army. Ask Akmal Bhai on how AWAMY Muktis raped pious Muslim Leaguers, JI supporter's most beautiful daughters right after BD was created. So, don't try to be a story teller as I have grown up in BD's village, suburb, Big Cities, Cantonment to bury you by 100s of similar ones. And finally, stop painting rosy picture on BD's creation as it was an undisputed fact that Malauns took their revenge on thousand years old grudge against Muslims by giving birth of it.

You and Akmal Bhai?? the bihari spokeperson here.. LOL

Look dude, you are a komin that I know so I rarely engage with you. Most Biharis got killed by the mob violence in the early days of March and after 16 the decembre. But the numbers should be around 1000s. How many Biharis we had before 1971? not exceeding 10 lacs??? And most of them stayed around urban areas well protected by PK military

Now coming back to Bengali massacre. No there were not a single village where there were no Rajakars. PK army did not go to every village but stayed in nearby vital installation like township. They used to get information from Rajakars, go for operation and come back before nightfall. That is how it worked. Rajakars were more notorious than erstwhile PK army.

The numbers claimed are not realistic. Roughly 1 out of 23 ( 3 miilion out of 70 million) were killed according to this claim, if you consider injured or rapes than the ratio becomes even smaller. It would be like 1 out of 20 were either injured, raped or killed. This means as a rule of the average I should know someone in the family or in the extended family who was either injured, raped or killed.

I have a fairly large size family on both side of my grandparents consisting more than a hundred members. I have not heard of deaths or rapes within the family or friends of the famiy members.

I do have folks in the family who actually fought in the war.

A close member of my family was picked up in 1976 ( Zia) by the military cause he had long hair. He would have been shot had it not been for a friend of the family who intervened. I also know some folks (Bihari) whose warehouses were burnt to the ground following independence. These guys remain bitter to this very day.

Just adding my two cents.

From my father and mother side too no casualties in my knowledge though my maternal uncle who was in police and fought war 9 month . our family primarily went to village after the 26 march, but return in April as my father was in govt service . little off topic, my uncle who took active part in liberation war didn't take his certificate as freedom fighter thinking why should he take he fought for country not for any certificate but many of his colleague knew that he is real veteran yet he died as a simple man not a freedom fighter who had survive multiple time during war .

what has churchill got to do with pakistani military commiting many of its attrocities. and yes nehru was a reputed freemason so was jinnah. your jinna was on of the biggest pro western fellow ever.
If Jinnah did'nt create Pakistan , we would not get Bangladesh . Try to be honest in your thinking . " your jinna ' Your Jinnah also . We should be grateful to him .

If Jinnah did'nt create Pakistan , we would not get Bangladesh . Try to be honest in your thinking . " your jinna ' Your Jinnah also . We should be grateful to him .

it shouldnt have been devided in the first place.

Look dude, you are a komin that I know so I rarely engage with you. Most Biharis got killed by the mob violence in the early days of March and after 16 the decembre. But the numbers should be around 1000s. How many Biharis we had before 1971? not exceeding 10 lacs??? And most of them stayed around urban areas well protected by PK military

You are absolutely right, only 1000 Biharis died in Backlashes. Here is whole timeline from UNHCR site what happened to Biharis since 1971.

UNHCR | Refworld | Chronology for Biharis in Bangladesh

1971 During the civil war, there were many attacks on the Bihari community as they were seen as symbols of Pakistani domination. Bengalis reportedly killed over 1,000 Biharis. In December 1971, with the formation of the independent state of Bangladesh, the Biharis were left behind as the Pakistani army and civilians were evacuated to India.

Now coming back to Bengali massacre. No there were not a single village where there were no Rajakars. PK army did not go to every village but stayed in nearby vital installation like township. They used to get information from Rajakars, go for operation and come back before nightfall. That is how it worked. Rajakars were more notorious than erstwhile PK army.

The number has turned into double now, almost 2million!! And according to the documentaries of Zahir Raihan, the people who killed the Biharis in '71 were Pakistani soldiers in disguise, adopting a freedom fighter like getup!! Nevertheless, both Bangladesh and Pakistan will support their own points but its too obvious that the atrocities caused to Biharis is no way near that caused to Bengalis!!

The number has turned into double now, almost 2million!! And according to the documentaries of Zahir Raihan, the people who killed the Biharis in '71 were Pakistani soldiers in disguise, adopting a freedom fighter like getup!! Nevertheless, both Bangladesh and Pakistan will support their own points but its too obvious that the atrocities caused to Biharis is no way near that caused to Bengalis!!

But tell me do you Bangladeshi people really grieve about Bangladesh's separation from Pakistan in your country as I observe among few BD folks here. As far I know it was Zia ur Rahman who lead the Bengali soldiers' revolt and declared independence of Bangladesh. So, factually both AL and BNP veterans took part in Bangladesh's independence.

Don't think so!! Even Pakistan and India could be kept unified but not Bangladesh!! Look how the Bengalis in India are neglected despite their huge contribution in India's development, Bangladesh would also have the same fate!!

How exactly have they been neglected?

Don't think so!! Even Pakistan and India could be kept unified but not Bangladesh!! Look how the Bengalis in India are neglected despite their huge contribution in India's development, Bangladesh would also have the same fate!!

Anyway can you elaborate what Discrimination Bengali are facing in India. And it may sound strange too you but even Indian Bengalis are annoyed by illegal immigrants from Bangladesh, I personally heard that from many Indian Bengalis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom