What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

lol for the love of god....who posts pictures with real names to stage a coup? and on fb at that?i mean if this guy made it to the rank of major then it says a lot about our Bangladesh army there should be a mandatory IQ test to get in the army lol.

Yes, I know I had many Bengalis with me in Bihar and everyone had Harmonium at their home and every evening we used to listen Bengali music from the houses of our Bengali neighbors. Many used to Sing "Tame Ekla chalo re" in my school function every year.

I think the song is like this "Jodi tor daak shune keu na ashe, tobe ekla cholo re", nice song indeed!!

The whole coup thing is nothing more than a drama I guess to get the attention of the world especially USA!! Just a propaganda of AL like "look in what danger Bangladesh is"!!

Well, honestly I do not know what's with this whole Maj. Zia thing to begin with.

Although, it'd justify Joy's report about BA being used as a recruitment tool for extremists more. Which was by itself a lie.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...emming-rise-islamic-extremism-bangladesh.html

Especially considering that the relations between the US and AL aren't that great over the Yunus drama.

Throughout the 40-year history of the army, there has never been any hint or incident that the BA is being used to recruit extremists. Bangladesh was not founded on such grounds, and neither was the army.

This kind of drama are hard to actually verify.

lol for the love of god....who posts pictures with real names to stage a coup? and on fb at that?i mean if this guy made it to the rank of major then it says a lot about our Bangladesh army there should be a mandatory IQ test to get in the army lol.

@ I still remember a well known story in Bangal. It goes like this ---------There was one cow boy(Rakhal) lived in village. He had lot of cows. Everday early in the morning he used to take his cows on the field for grazing. Since he was to stay the whole day in the field he used to feel bored. Just beside the grazing field, there was a big and thick jungle. He heard that there were lot of tigers in that jungle which he never saw. ////////////

@ One day out of curocity he just started shouting, tiger !!!!!! tiger!!!!"Bachao !! Bachao!!!" Soon near by people came with what ever weapon they had and started searching for the tiger but failed. Finally they asked the cow boy, " Where is the tiger ? He just laughed and said it was a joke. The people were highly frustated and went back to their work. The cow boy enjoyed the scene.

@ After few days again he started shouting, tiger !!!! tiger!!!. Again the local people came to rescue him and did not find the tiger. This time the people were highly arrogant and said next time once he shouts no one will come to help him.

@ After few days once in the fine morning some real tigers came----Initially by seeing the tigers he could not shout due to fear but soon started shouting for help. This time no body came to rescue him. The tigers one by one eat the cows and finally killed the cow boy and eat him but still nobody came. Once the tigers went back the local people came to see that but that time every thing finish.

@ Similarly, in our country nothing happened seriously. One major Zia was a student officer in MIST. He was a religious and pious who used to offer player regularly in mosque. He might be involved with some religious fundamental parties. Once he was caught by the intelligence people(may be)he at once fled from there and started giving e-mails to his friends who are still seving in the army. He also might have contact with the ex-army officers. Does it mean that he is the main ring leader. Morso, he is not with the command of troops directly. Has he stolen any weapon ? Has any groups of troops under his command fired any bullet ? Has any group of mid-ranking officers made any conferences ?

@ What is the definition of military coup ? How many people were involed in this group ? Only few serving and ex-army officers ? But the way the govt and military is expossing in the media that something great has happened. That they have thuart the planned military coup against Sk Hasina ? Yesterday, even some ex-general have talked with the media that they want extreme punishment for those who were involved in the military coup. What is the use of it ? It is normal who ever is involved will be taken into task ? Even some people are praising that India has warned early to smashed this coup ???? My foot !!!!!!!

Well, honestly I do not know what's with this whole Maj. Zia thing to begin with. .

Do you remember the Laughing Man syndrome in Ghosts in the shell?
Apperently a prediction from a japanese author although it seems
we encountered one. Who knows if the guy actually exists or not.
In the future a war can be initiated by some random punk stuck in
the foliages of bahamas.

Personally I do not think army should have given a press release
(also with a political shade) to inflate such a bogus miscalculation.
They just don't do such a thing, there's court marshall and so many
barriers before this stuffs go public. In the long run however they
wanted to portray themselves, rather backfired. Although theres a
hypothesis (from some interesting persons!) that army is just initiating
an image building Phase, not sure if they'll succeed this way.

Coups are bad stuffs, people who desires power this way are
always in a sorry state of mind.

225px-Laughing_man_logo.jpg

Well, honestly I do not know what's with this whole Maj. Zia thing to begin with.

Although, it'd justify Joy's report about BA being used as a recruitment tool for extremists more. Which was by itself a lie.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...emming-rise-islamic-extremism-bangladesh.html

Especially considering that the relations between the US and AL aren't that great over the Yunus drama.

Throughout the 40-year history of the army, there has never been any hint or incident that the BA is being used to recruit extremists. Bangladesh was not founded on such grounds, and neither was the army.

This kind of drama are hard to actually verify.

Its just India trying to destroy our army, this info was reported by India to Hasina, i already posted the link.

^^Akmal Bhai, from next time just say, "the boy who cried wolf". Wasted 10 seconds of my life on your story:lol:

@ Faarhan and aazidane why you tanked this post ? Not understood please explain.

Do you remember the Laughing Man syndrome in Ghosts in the shell?
Apperently a prediction from a japanese author although it seems
we encountered one. Who knows if the guy actually exists or not.
In the future a war can be initiated by some random punk stuck in
the foliages of bahamas.

Personally I do not think army should have given a press release
(also with a political shade) to inflate such a bogus miscalculation.
They just don't do such a thing, there's court marshall and so many
barriers before this stuffs go public. In the long run however they
wanted to portray themselves, rather backfired. Although theres a
hypothesis (from some interesting persons!) that army is just initiating
an image building Phase, not sure if they'll succeed this way.

Coups are bad stuffs, people who desires power this way are
always in a sorry state of mind.

225px-Laughing_man_logo.jpg

The varati backed BAL made the army go public just to score some browny points with India and to show the west that this country has extremeism and needs secularism as fast as possible.

@ Faarhan and aazidane why you tanked this post ? Not understood please explain.

Brah you posted a long *** story and wasted 30 seconds where you could have made it short by just saying "when a boy cried wolf", this is an old story and everyone is familiar is with the story.

I think the song is like this "Jodi tor daak shune keu na ashe, tobe ekla cholo re", nice song indeed!!
I thought that song is only for lonely people, who are misunderstood by everybody, who cry and drink alone? Why would anyone sing it in school?

I thought that song is only for lonely people, who are misunderstood by everybody, who cry and drink alone? Why would anyone sing it in school?

lmao where did you get that translation from.

It goes something like, "If you call out for support and no one comes, you still soldier on" something like that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom