What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

Anyway Bangladeshis when you guys say Bharati it sound Peculiar to us. In India Bharati is used as first name for girls and last name for boys. We call it Bharatiya for Indian.

Well, Shayekh Abdur Rahman was found in Sylhet!

Abbottabad= Laden , Sylhet = shayekh

Anyway Bangladeshis when you guys say Bharati it sound Peculiar to us. In India Bharati is used as first name for girls and last name for boys. We call it Bharatiya for Indian.

But Urdu speakers likes you to be called Bharati.. Its a new word for us too.. but we started liking that word for sure... LOL

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Huh, he hid himself there probably thinking that the place would be the last to be suspected.. who knows. Abbottabad bears the same logic.

Al Zakir is an islamist i bet, or worse a fascist, he is not open to discussions. I bet he is from sylhet where theology prevails over logic.
Please withdraw your comment , I am also from sylhet , what is wrong with Sylhet . Your comment is so much regional , many of us forget that forum topic is Bangladesh Coup .

that was a nice place. I lived just beside that house for a week. Shaplabag near MC college Tilagor.

whats up with the sudden bonhomie, come back to trolling people!

Stop whining and trolling on BD defense.

Zakir Bhai I from sylhet too. I guess we both have similar line of thought but I believe Zanbiya Is being neutral here. No matter what everyone's ideology is we are all Bangladeshis and are well aware of
the Bharati aggression. That's what really matters. :D

Most Bangladeshis aren't truly aligned to BNP or AL. Only a handful of people pledge die hard allegiance to BNP and AL respectively. Most people vote swinging between BNP and AL.

Jatiya Party = dead.

Jamaat doesn't even acknowledge the country's existence. No matter how pious they are, everything they do and say are mostly void because of that very reason.

Bangladesh Communist Party? Are those guys even alive? :lol:

It is these people that decide who comes to power given that the elections are consistent (even if there's some vote rigging). This is not just my opinion, but a fact after some data mining.

But this time, the AL won way too many seats whereas the BNP got too few due to the works of 'magic hands'. Although, the AL would've still won because people were frustrated with Tarek and his goons. Also, all the never-ending popular politics done by Hasina and 'digital Bangladesh'.

All people want is good and efficient governance. They could care less about ideologies, and I think neither are the leaders of both BNP and AL :whistle: They are too busy settling their kids abroad along with bags of money :D

Where's the patriotism!? :argh:

Bharot? Hell, those guys just take advantage of whatever is out there. They don't care about principles or ethics. They are opportunistic invaders. Through and through.

Also, I believe they are ideologically inclined to some extent. Notice? The Bharots here lose their minds whenever they hear of the Muslim Ummah. Even a mere whisper of the term. They have identity and historical issues themselves, backed by a lot of propaganda and plenty of jingoism. And that's what makes them dangerous.

By the way, in case anyone is wondering...I was born in Chittagong.

that was a nice place. I lived just beside that house for a week. Shaplabag near MC college Tilagor.
Near Shurjodigal bari ? That time when Abdur Rahman was caught ? So he was your neighbor !

Stop whining and trolling on BD defense.

Most Bangladeshis aren't truly aligned to BNP or AL. Only a handful of people pledge die hard allegiance to BNP and AL respectively. Most people vote swinging between BNP and AL.

Jatiya Party = dead.

Jamaat doesn't even acknowledge the country's existence. No matter how pious they are, everything they do and say are mostly void because of that very reason.

Bangladesh Communist Party? Are those guys even alive? :lol:

It is these people that decide who comes to power given that the elections are consistent (even if there's some vote rigging). This is not just my opinion, but a fact after some data mining.

But this time, the AL won way too many seats whereas the BNP got too few due to the works of 'magic hands'. Although, the AL would've still won because people were frustrated with Tarek and his goons. Also, all the never-ending popular politics done by Hasina and 'digital Bangladesh'.

All people want is good and efficient governance. They could care less about ideologies, and I think neither are the leaders of both BNP and AL :whistle: They are too busy settling their kids abroad along with bags of money :D

Where's the patriotism!? :argh:

Bharot? Hell, those guys just take advantage of whatever is out there. They don't care about principles or ethics. They are opportunistic invaders. Through and through.

Also, I believe they are ideologically inclined to some extent. Notice? The Bharots here lose their minds whenever they hear of the Muslim Ummah. Even a mere whisper of the term. They have identity and historical issues themselves, backed by a lot of propaganda and plenty of jingoism. And that's what makes them dangerous.

By the way, in case anyone is wondering...I was born in Chittagong.

Well you are right to some extent about the swinging voters. But I believe BNP is the lesser evil of the two. They are way
better than AL in almost everything and they have proved it again & again. AL & BNP are not the same. Hasina doesn't have
her kids or any member of the family at BD and constantly fears death. ANd compare that with Khaleda. Two of the sons were
badly tortured by the traitor moin's & fakurl's GOV. BNP never had a share market scam while after 1996 this is the 2nd time
AL destroyed the share market completely. BNP never sold off our vital interest to a forgein country like AL. BNP didn't sign
the peace deal on CHT giving the terrorist Shanti Bhahini atonomy to rule CHT but the traitorous AL did it in 1997 on Bharati
backing. There are so many other Eg showing BNP patriotism if you search our history. The only thing BNP is bad is at
showcasing there achievement in the MEDIA while AL is very good at propaganda and repeating lies
. DID you ever see BNP
barricading & beating up the AL when they were in power from 2001-2006. BNP has always shown their democratic mindset
unlike the autocratic Bakshali AL

I read and write Bangla very well indeed :). My hand writing was always awful but legible

He was found in Sylhet but not a Sylheti. By the way, do you know that he was brother in law of Zillur Rehmand-Awami leader and current president of BD.

Sylhet Zindabad.

Democracy and BAL does not go in the same line. BAL has never won an election fair and square, never, not even in 1970.

for closet jamatis reality of an independent BD must be nightmarish :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom