What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

I sincerely pray to Allah(swt) that this BAL plan to destroy the Army backfires. Awamis are BAL after all and they can only depend on India by licking the bharati BALs.

& there are high possibilities that this PR stunt in which the BAL has used a sensitive & sacred institution like the army when we all know that withholding some pro-BAL elements the larger part of the army & the people in general are getting fed up of BAL's rule specially when the wounds of the pilkhana massacre & the hidden agenda behind it are still not healed, coupled up with the recent announcement of BNP's movement to oust the govt on jan 20 , now coming to analyze how sensitive the Bangladeshi people are regarding the country, & the Geo-Strategic environment along with the economic crisis in E.U & the U.S & the increasing assertiveness & interest of China in the region, compels me to think that chances are high that this treacherous trick played by the BAL is going to backfire on it big time
Gemini sir what happened to your rational approach, or does bd flag took a toll on it? Do you think bd army spokesperson and top generals are al cadre?

1.The elements of a coup are missing here. Nah, this doesn't look like a coup at all. Probably a bearded EME/Engr Major's isolated case of personal discipline being inflated to weed out non-BAL elements in BA.

2. This has been happening since mid-Dec, and now, afer well over a month, the Provost Marshal comes forward without much info. Is BA treating this as a Discipline / "A" matter? In case of a coup attempt DMI/DGFI should have been involved.

3. Could blow into Hasina's face much like Gen Akbar's Agartala Case had back-fired into Ayub Khan's face.

Hasina or not Hasina, AL or Jamaat, what Army has to do with it? Winter is running out soon. Go back to your drilling camp.

Major Zia is certainly a nut case like any other fanatic (we seen few in PDF) who thinks an insignificant major like him can orchestrate a coup and topple the whole army as well as government.

& there are high possibilities that this PR stunt in which the BAL has used a sensitive & sacred institution like the army when we all know that withholding some pro-BAL elements the larger part of the army & the people in general are getting fed up of BAL's rule specially when the wounds of the pilkhana massacre & the hidden agenda behind it are still not healed, coupled up with the recent announcement of BNP's movement to oust the govt on jan 20 , now coming to analyze how sensitive the Bangladeshi people are regarding the country, & the Geo-Strategic environment along with the economic crisis in E.U & the U.S & the increasing assertiveness & interest of China in the region, compels me to think that chances are high that this treacherous trick played by the BAL is going to backfire on it big time

There will be no fire, back or front. Take my word.

There's politics in the army.

There is no politics in Army below the Generals rank. Like any other army in the world everybody does some lobbying for the highest post. Its normal.

There is no politics in Army below the Generals rank. Like any other army in the world everybody does some lobbying for the highest post. Its normal.

Actually politics starts in the army from the level of full colonels, trust me brother on this I have played golf in kurmitola golf club since the age of 7. Below the level of ful colonels the army officers rarely hold any authority or any value so all this coup talks about majors and Lt. colonels are big red baboon bollocks.

^ Guess what i had a friend who once told me he could not get himself admitted into Armed forces medical college as his father is pro BNP colonel and pro-awami viva board didn't allow him after passing through written... He is reading in a private medical now... I don't know the truth. Maybe he didn't do well in Viva. But his statement indicates that our army is divided like any other organizations in Bangladesh....

lol brother a relative of mine got denied SSF because of one of his connections with BNP. Army personals in BD dont even talk to each other these, there is a great mistrust in the organization.

Ok Everyone should be careful while posting. They mentioned about a forum. 'soldiers forum'..... whats that?? Most probably defence.pk

If yes i proposes the name of Faarhan (student wing member), MBI Munshi, Al Zakir, idajani, integra, Zabaniya.

Bangladesh authorities should investigate thoroughly :lol:

There will be no fire, back or front. Take my word.

Got to agree with you, it was a genius masterstroke by the BAL government with generals going on National TV and all, making a mountain of a mole hill. Right now the moral in the army is at its lowest i bet.

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

If yes i proposes the name of Faarhan (student wing member), MBI Munshi, Al Zakir, idajani, integra, Zabaniya.

Brother, it is PDF. But I don't think Bangladesh authroties can ask the IP addresses from PDF and nor will PDF will hand them out.

lol, they have many better things to do like playing Golf with Aazidane or Go shopping in an Army Jeep than chasing cyber warriors And pdf is not social community network site like fb twitter blogs which motivates a large group of people:-)....

Back
Top Bottom