What's new

Bangladesh congratulates Pranab on Presidential election

Sami i don't have time to go through the same ordeal once again, I'm quoting Indian census report, if you want to belive a who study on pretty small sample size which includes school kids, and if that helps you to sleep well tonight, go ahead.

Watch your mouth !!
Secondly i told you what i experienced .
I mean i am 6'1 and the endless Bengalis that i've came across were pretty short .
I already mentioned no offence but if u felt some hard time then i'm sorry for that ......ok :hitwall:

In Bangladesh also you will find numerous 6 feeter person specially among young generations. But yes old generation has littlle less height.

But it does not gives the large picture. In subcontinent average height follows like this way... Pakistan-Bangladesh- India but there is not much difference in the average height of the 3.

If you really need to see short height people you will have to find people from bihar, WB, Central India and obviously NE India. They basically brought down the average height in India where as north and south Indians tend to have little higher height then average but not much.

Sami i don't have time to go through the same ordeal once again, I'm quoting Indian census report, if you want to belive a who study on pretty small sample size which includes school kids, and if that helps you to sleep well tonight, go ahead.

Regarding school kids I clarified from the article about that fact... School was mentioned to indicate what is their highest level of education not they are current school kids. N it was shown less educated people has lower height which they said is due to the fact of poverty, malnourishment.

N small size penis ... this is a fact for the Indians. Dnt want to go further as this is not the topics.

N why Indian cencus is not credible as it did not take sample like the way WHO did as it had taken sample from each and every income group. But nothing such was mentioned in the Indian census. This is natural in the cities specially higher and middle class people tend to have higher heights.

But if one go to village the scenario change completely.

In Bangladesh also you will find numerous 6 feeter person specially among young generations. But yes old generation has littlle less height.

But it does not gives the large picture. In subcontinent average height follows like this way... Pakistan-Bangladesh- India but there is not much difference in the average height of the 3.

If you really need to see short height people you will have to find people from bihar, WB, Central India and obviously NE India. They basically brought down the average height in India where as north and south Indians tend to have little higher height then average but not much.
I can see something burning :flame: . I'm sorry but you are wrong here ,
The average height of Pakistani and Harayani , Punjabi , Kashmiri , UP etc etc is different to that of the other part of the subcontinent .
Could not stop myself from spitting truth :P

Usual diplomatic gesture as anyone would expect. But awami dalals are off course rejoiced to
know that their master has been elevated to pres. For common Bangladeshis its just another
deceptive indian elected as President of india. :coffee:

No wonder we are getting robbed in day light.:cry:

BTW Correction, he has close association with AL and Hasina not bangladesh. Don't put the 2 words in same line please. The regime and the country is not the same.

Bangladesh is our 29th state :smokin:

Thankyou Hasina ji :D

Anyway, As I am Bengali. And, MR. Pranab is ethnically Bengali too. I shouldn't shy myself from being a proud bengali. Any bengali person on earth's achievement is my/our achievement too. I also feel ashamed for our WB's poradhin (not Shadhin like Bangladeshi's) bengalis definitely.
And being a bengali myself... i feel proud that my country helped create a shadin bangladesh.

I don't understand why people are so obsessed with height, skin color etc in online forum where only the merit of their argument is the only parameter by which they will be judged. It only indicates they either have no life or typical nerds in real world. By all means if you are 6.5 feet tall Brad Prit with couple of PHDs under your belt then why waste your time in online forum when you don't even make any constructive post worth reading. Go join Bollywood or something.

Anyway below is the state wise average height break up of India according to Indian Census report. No, tallest Indians are not Punjabis, Hariyanvis or UPites, like so many other social indices, Keralites beat the rest of us here as well. Now chew on it and get high on your collective ego, because as an individual you have nothing to show off.

69b36e9a256d42ccabdfda0.png

I can see something burning :flame: . I'm sorry but you are wrong here ,
The average height of Pakistani and Harayani , Punjabi , Kashmiri , UP etc etc is different to that of the other part of the subcontinent .
Could not stop myself from spitting truth :P
I am 6.1
hehehhehhehehe.

No further comment. I said clearly why WHO data is more credible then so called Indian government census.

WHO data is after this 2001 census and taken from wide range of income group of people and found that in city of West Bengal average height is 5'3 and in villages it is 5'8.

What this Indian census put is nothing but an absurd exaggerated figure that in WB including villages is 5'5 which is no way near to the reality. In city it may be true but not in villages.

Well research data by WHO is clear indication for that. I can put videos of villages of west bengal to proof that. But avoiding doing so.

As Roy has said, WHO survey with a sample size of 1500 against NFHS survey with a sample size of 20,000. Only a blithering idiot would take the smaller sample size result as closer to reality.

And Sami, you indeed are a blithering idiot.

And my innocent idiot friend, if GOI somehow indeed exaggerated the numbers, it would have done so for all the states, we dont get any special treatment.

Can be kind and post the sampling technique of the WHO survey, like age limit etc.

As far as posting videos is concerned, don't compel me to post the fart song.

Exceptions are everywhere , isnt it ??

If you are indeed 6.1, then from whichever state you are, you are an exception as well. :)

As Roy has said, WHO survey with a sample size of 1500 against NFHS survey with a sample size of 20,000. Only a blithering idiot would take the smaller sample size result as closer to reality.

And Sami, you indeed are a blithering idiot.

And my innocent idiot friend, if GOI somehow indeed exaggerated the numbers, it would have done so for all the states, we dont get any special treatment.

Can be kind and post the sampling technique of the WHO survey, like age limit etc.

As far as posting videos is concerned, don't compel me to post the fart song.

If you are indeed 6.1, then from whichever state you are, you are an exception as well. :)

Who is idiot is well known. But a idiot can only resort to say other as idiot when his stupidity gets exposed.

We discussed ind detail what was criteria of the measurement.

They divided people into different economic group and education level.

What was found is that people with low income and low education background had lower height.

But Indian survey did not take sample from wide range like WHO even if they take 20000 sample as I said earlier. City dwellers tends to be taller. If census people take only sample from city or from middle or higher class it will not be the true representation of the society.

In West Bengal, the target sample size was 1840 households,
which is distributed accordingly based on the urban-rural
proportion. The total primary sampling units (PSU) covered
in West Bengal was 70 PSUs, 52 in rural and 18 in urban
areas. A sample of 25 households in each rural PSU and 30
households in each urban PSU were covered. However,
experiences from large-scale surveys prompted the need to
over sample by at least 10 percent to cover non-responses.
Besides, 10 percent of total sample were again selected and
these PSUs were revisited for a retest. Ultimately, the total
number of households covered in West Bengal stood at 1925
households and re-test done in 184 households.

Height and weight of men
Compared to women, men in West Bengal have a much
better nutritional status and the pattern found is very
different. The mean height of men is 161 cm and about 13
percent are with height below 152 cm. On average, the
height of urban males is 162 cm, taller than rural males by
2.2 cm. It is also found that the educated men are taller
(166 cm) than those with no formal education (159 cm).
The mean height also varies by income level. While the
height of those men in the lowest income quintile is about
159 cm, it is about 164 cm among the highest income
quintile (Table 4.5).
About 13 percent of men are below
152 cm.

The using of the word men is a clear another indication that all of them are adult. AT least WHO is not run by nuts that they will include school going kids in the survey without mentioning about that.

Post the link not few snippets idiot. The inference that having formal education makes people taller makes whatever who report you are quoting a big pile of bull excreta.

But Indian survey did not take sample from wide range like WHO even if they take 20000 sample as I said earlier. City dwellers tends to be taller. If census people take only sample from city or from middle or higher class it will not be the true representation of the society.

Do you have any idea how National Family Health Survey is being carried out? Whatever Who survey you are quoting will be conducted by some freelance Indians who would have submitted that to WHO, NFHS is a nation wide survey with thousand times more infra dedicated to it.

And as I said, NFHS wouldn't have deliberately exaggerated numbers for WB among all states, we are not special.

Just because you Bangladeshis are average 5 feet tall, you don't have to bring us down as well showing the typical crab mentality.

Its good to see such gesture .
Offtopic -: BTW i have a question in my mind -
Why are these Bengalis so short ?? :woot: No offense to anyone , i mean normally i havent seen a guy whose above 5'9 and trust me i've met hundreds of them .
My physics tutor was around 5'5 and he is a Bengali , the whole BD cricket team is so bloody short man , same applies to our current President .
Aap log kuch khaate peete nahi hai kya .
Again no offence to anyone , this question just somehow clicked my mind and out of curiosity i'm asking it !!

Maybe food habits..average protein intake of Bengalis is lower than that of North Indians/Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom