What's new

Bangladesh congratulates Pranab on Presidential election

Post the link not few snippets idiot. The inference that having formal education makes people taller makes whatever who report you are quoting a big pile of bull excreta.

Do you have any idea how National Family Health Survey is being carried out? Whatever Who survey you are quoting will be conducted by some freelance Indians who would have submitted that to WHO, NFHS is a nation wide survey with thousand times more infra dedicated to it.

And as I said, NFHS wouldn't have deliberately exaggerated numbers for WB among all states, we are not special.

Just because you Bangladeshis are average 5 feet tall, you don't have to bring us down as well showing the typical crab mentality.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Dont show your frustration here. We know it well what is what and why Indian Army needs to take 5'2 as the minimum height for the Indian Soldier where as Bangladesh takes it 5'4 and why ==> is smaller.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Dont show your frustration here. We know it well what is what and why Indian Army needs to take 5'2 as the minimum height for the Indian Soldier where as Bangladesh takes it 5'4 and why ==> is smaller.
Compare bangladeshi and indian cricketers!
And IA has taht height requirement to accomodate the nagas and the gurkhas,and i dont have to tell you if they are superior than a 6footer bangkadeshi

Compare bangladeshi and indian cricketers!
And IA has taht height requirement to accomodate the nagas and the gurkhas,and i dont have to tell you if they are superior than a 6footer bangkadeshi

For them the height is even compromised by 2".

Most of the Bangladeshi players are above 5'8-9 apart from 3. There are couple of them with above 6'. There is not much height difference between Indian and Bangladeshis. Only the taller Indian players are from Punjub and Pathans. Thats it.

BTW Correction, he has close association with AL and Hasina not bangladesh. Don't put the 2 words in same line please. The regime and the country is not the same.

I thought it was the citizens of bangladesh that elected Hasina , and she represents Bangladesh as its PM .... so its you who need to correct yourself

thats because they have to recruit nagas,assamese,mizos,gurkhas..they consists a large part of our armed force.now if you compare sikhs and rajputs,they all are well over 5'8'',some are well over 6' as well.diversity....my friend.

thats because they have to recruit nagas,assamese,mizos,gurkhas..they consists a large part of our armed force.now if you compare sikhs and rajputs,they all are well over 5'8'',some are well over 6' as well.diversity....my friend.

Referring you to post #33

I don't understand why people are so obsessed with height, skin color etc in online forum where only the merit of their argument is the only parameter by which they will be judged. It only indicates they either have no life or typical nerds in real world. By all means if you are 6.5 feet tall Brad Prit with couple of PHDs under your belt then why waste your time in online forum when you don't even make any constructive post worth reading. Go join Bollywood or something.

Anyway below is the state wise average height break up of India according to Indian Census report. No, tallest Indians are not Punjabis, Hariyanvis or UPites, like so many other social indices, Keralites beat the rest of us here as well. Now chew on it and get high on your collective ego, because as an individual you have nothing to show off.

69b36e9a256d42ccabdfda0.png

Although my state Jammu and Kashmir is second on the list i dont agree with it.I have lived all over India and the height of people is mostly comparable..and these are figures based on a select few not the entire population.

Guys please help me understand what is that unusual in here? Heads of state often congratulate their counterparts on their elections.

Although my state Jammu and Kashmir is second on the list i dont agree with it.I have lived all over India and the height of people is mostly comparable..and these are figures based on a select few not the entire population.

Yeah I know heights are comparable, I have lived in all over India as well. Have friends ranging from Punjabis to Tamils.

The sample size is big enough to draw a comparison though.

Yeah I know heights are comparable, I have lived in all over India as well. Have friends ranging from Punjabis to Tamils.

The sample size is big enough to draw a comparison though.

Yes thats true. Majority of the city dweelers are in between 5'4-5'6 but villagers which form the bulk of the citizen are short around 5'. Period.

Congratulations to this Bangladeshi on becoming India's president. Man is a legend, makes Bangladesh proud.

Height does depend on both genes and eating habits.

For Indian subcontinent it depends solely on diet since Hindibhashis, Punjabis, Bengalis, Gujaratis, Maharashtirian are Indo-Aryans ther genes are similar.

Diet also affects height.

In mid-nineteenth century Italy's average height was 5"3 which now is 5"10. Genes, havent been tempered with since then at all.

Human height - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom