What's new

Bangladesh clashes rage over blasphemy law

Nopes, destroying your own public property and wasting hard earned tax payers money, having a hartal every 2nd day will never give a good result.

And what about the 100 of billions robbed by the Government? To stop any further loss, its time to end it once and for all. Purifying the system shall put us back alot, our progress will be hampered but int he long term run, the fruits shall be seen

Egulo ke bujhay labh nai, what do you expect from a country in which people defecate in open grounds. I mean seriously.... theya re still primitive, bro

yes, primitive...stable democracy, secularism, growing economy...if you dont want to answer its cool, nobody is forcing you...nd there may be couple of mis-interpretation obvsly this is forum...I said sorry at first place when realise about mis-interpretation..!
Its will be more easy for me to call to supporting this fools, eat popcorns and watch your supporters die on TV...

And what about the 100 of billions robbed by the Government? To stop any further loss, its time to end it once and for all. Purifying the system shall put us back alot, our progress will be hampered but int he long term run, the fruits shall be seen

I read sometime back your growth was averaging around 6%. Why throw it all down the drain when you can bring change through democratic means, wait for the next elections.

1. BAL, which has lost all credibility to own people and the international community, is enjoying almost zero acceptability. She has shut down media not toeing her line. PM, Hasina is desperate to cling on to power by whatever means. She is aware the moment she steps down, she will be tried and hanged for 57 BDR military officers' killings, political assassinations, graft and other irregularities. Her base of power is India which is very happy with her for allowing transit to NE and other facilities without asking for anything in return. Because of this linkage, NE peoples are, for the first time, under pressure.

2. Western Christian Civilization (WCC) and India have always sought to manufacture a Pakistan or Afghanistan like situation in BD so that they could exploit us. They ought to be happy with Hasina for delivering this.

3. BD should brace for a violent emergence of JMB, LeT, etc.

Back
Top Bottom