What's new

Bangladesh clashes rage over blasphemy law

animealive,

sorry last comment was result of lesser study and btw i'm arguing to just know other side...

Although with 90%, but may not to all parts of society?

When mob justice detains an alleged criminal whom almost none of the Freedom fighter know, then you know that it has lost it credibility for giving him death sentence based ont eh demands of stupid minority

Is it case for some War Criminals, all or one..?

What are your shabag protest views? couldnt understand point by that smiley...:ashamed:

I'm not part of your society, you can make your own rules. Ban woman from mixing, but dont call yourself for equality and modern anymore then.

1) Reinstatement of ‘Absolute trust and faith in Allah’ in the constitution of Bangladesh and abolish of all laws which are in conflict with the values of the Qur’an and Sunnah.

I guess this simply put BIG hold on idolatry, and diminishing other faiths.

4) End to all alien cultural practices like immodesty, lewdness, misconduct, culture of free mixing of the sexes, candle lighting in the name of personal freedom and free speech.

Dont tell me you advocate this stuff...i think violent protester or any body have no right to ask halt on peaceful protest, and abolishing free speech, by which virtue they were able to put these points.

5) Abolish the anti-Islamic inheritance law and the ungodly education policy. Making Islamic education compulsory in all levels.

Advocating about anti-Islamic laws is fine. I think everybody can get admission to madarssa if he/she want, then what point in making it compulsory? Some parts in society may not like it..!

8) Remove all the hassles and obstructions at Baitul Mukarram and all mosques in Bangladesh which prevent Musallis from offering prayer.

Somebody is snitching right to religion and this point advocate that.

Source of 13 points: aamra24

I hope the peaceful muslims wake up , its quite funny to see bangladeshi's defend the action of troublemakers by giving out examples of corruption.Yes corruption is bad but there is a way to negate it...its called elections

I hope the peaceful muslims wake up , its quite funny to see bangladeshi's defend the action of troublemakers by giving out examples of corruption.Yes corruption is bad but there is a way to negate it...its called elections

And what happens when GOVT clears out media and wants to hold rig elections? anyway i don't really want to reply to you fully seeing your name....no offense bro, i am open minded :lol:

And what happens when GOVT clears out media and wants to hold rig elections? anyway i don't really want to reply to you fully seeing your name....no offense bro, i am open minded :lol:

No offense bro but i don't think you are open minded at all..nyway feel free to ignore me as i really don't care.

MF Hafat e Islam , By Burning Al-Qur'an during protest what kind of Islam do you want to bring ? :pissed:

MF Hafat e Islam , By Burning Al-Qur'an during protest what kind of Islam do you want to bring ? :pissed:

Its high time you changed your glasses or need one.Till now every correspondence from private TV channels are saying the fire started by few ppl who they are positive not members of Hefazat.We heard from the owner of the jewelry shop and also KFC guard the ppl who vandalized was not Hefazat.they were clean shaved Jean's/pants wearing young ppl.

KINTU!KINTU!ORA TO MURKHO BHAIA.

Murkho ke? Log jara secular democracy ta ke chede theocracy toiri korte chai che? Wait..tomar bhabonar modeh toh secularism ta i murkho log der chinoh hoi.

Its high time you changed your glasses or need one.Till now every correspondence from private TV channels are saying the fire started by few ppl who they are positive not members of Hefazat.We heard from the owner of the jewelry shop and also KFC guard the ppl who vandalized was not Hefazat.they were clean shaved Jean's/pants wearing young ppl.

then why did not Hafazat e Islam stop them ? :pissed:

then why did not Hafazat e Islam stop them ? :pissed:

So you are saying to stop AL goons from vandalizing this small time income pple should have jeopardized their life in the hand of gopglgonge police?I don't get you man.

The irony is peaceful people can never match these hooligans, they will never go on rioting and rampage. So unfortunately the extremists will continue to hog the limelight.

No offense bro but i don't think you are open minded at all..nyway feel free to ignore me as i really don't care.

obvious Queer bait, i am not falling for this one :lol:

Same was said by Daily star followers when Shahid minar was vandalized without any proof. Its getting lame now, i will say it again, do not spread false stuff. Did you see them do it? no you didn't. Did anyone? pretty sure none.

KINTU!KINTU!ORA TO MURKHO BHAIA.

Egulo ke bujhay labh nai, what do you expect from a country in which people defecate in open grounds. I mean seriously.... theya re still primitive, bro

The irony is peaceful people can never match these hooligans, they will never go on rioting and rampage. So unfortunately the extremists will continue to hog the limelight.

Pacifists are confused people and the real clowns. If the end gives good result and violence makes it possible then violence is your answer.

Same was said by Daily star followers when Shahid minar was vandalized without any proof. Its getting lame now, i will say it again, do not spread false stuff. Did you see them do it? no you didn't. Did anyone? pretty sure none.

Egulo ke bujhay labh nai, what do you expect from a country in which people defecate in open grounds. I mean seriously.... theya re still primitive, bro

Pacifists are confused people and the real clowns. If the end gives good result and violence makes it possible then violence is your answer.

Nopes, destroying your own public property and wasting hard earned tax payers money, having a hartal every 2nd day will never give a good result.

If i find those bloody morons who did this i will beat them to death :pissed:

Back
Top Bottom