What's new

Bangladesh building missile arsenal

Certainly we cannot worship China as you people do ;)
But still we can maintain a healthy relationship with them. :cheers:

lol, "worship china", lol, v dont worship idols made in china, v only get "military" support equal to russian military support towads india, but i shuld say three folds, india getting from russia, israel and USA, all r equally contributing !!!

Certainly but you people could worship the US. Right!

We worship US???
Ever heard of communist parties in India and how much seats they got in last elections? They HATE USA and LOVE China.
BJP criticizes US every now and then.
That accounts for about half of elected representatives in India.

What are you talking about? :cheesy:

BJP criticizes US every now and then.

What are you talking about? :cheesy:

well u can understand the seriousness of the situation, ups and downs comes in, even in the lives of married couples!!!!:lol::lol:

well u can understand the seriousness of the situation, ups and downs comes in, even in the lives of married couples!!!!:lol::lol:

That way Pakistan and India are both in bed with USA.

You should all be friends instead of grabbing each others throats.

Regards

:crazy:

how can two people who are in bed with the same person be friends? :crazy:

well i shuld get credit for starting this topic!!:lol::lol::lol:

well, v r not talking abt the dark room and a couple in bed, not two but three, i doubt, something seriously is going on here!!, well i doubt u ppl, u r not so simple as u appear, who is naughty in the net???:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Pakistan for all its efforts does not get a lolly pop and by the way dont even give the example of Israel in this context. If India is making a mistake or not i frankly dont give a damn since the final price has to be paid by the Indians and not us but remember one thing you guys are of the same skin we are,So dont even start comparing yourself with the west because they will never ever treat you like that you will always be a brown skin. Oh and by the way if you start telling us how the US recently started looking towards India, well we have passed through the same era when US use to look us the same way, the cold war era and this time its no different either. US wants to contain China and India will be used to achieve that, the same way Russia was contained by using Pakistan. And if anyone who gets in line with the US demands its you. Remember who backed out from the IPI deal under whos pressure. Dont even get started on meeting demands.

If Pak does not feel it gets a lolipop... good. Tell that to your countryman who feels that way.

"well we have passed through the same era when US use to look us the same way,"

Doesn't this line highlight the point about a jealous wife I made ..... !!

As regards you not giving a damn, it does not matter if you do or don't. For India, "looks " & colour of the skin don't matter .No one has forgotten the presence of the 7th fleet in the Bay of Bengal in '71 nor has anyone forgotten the debacle of '62. Relevant lessons have been learnt & are not forgotten..ever.

India is not a perfect country but years of stability with regards to the basics of running a nation have given us a consistent foreign policy which no Govt messes with.

And, the 1st unwritten princlple of foreign policy is " what suits me in the short & long term".

Back
Top Bottom