What's new

Bangladesh Budget for fiscal 2011-2012, GDP and Defence spendiing

What eastwatch is saying is absolutely true. Whatever progress we have made is because of the businessmen and the workers. Government had nothing to do with it, not AL atleast.

You are ignorant. Everything that you see here are not only from the hard work of enterpreneur but policty support from Government. Who do you think negotiate in WTO? How BD got access to GSP facilities in EU/Canada/Japana/China. Who brought market access to India?

Not only that who do you think negotiate with the worker and work as a mediator between workers and owner. Just forget about all the tax concession, duty concession, direct cash benifits that they are enjoying which are offered by government.

Only under the brave leadership of Hasina this is possible. :tup: She is a true patriot and such person can move forward a country. All the best to her. Save Bangladesh from BNP and razakar looters.

Only under the brave leadership of Hasina this is possible. :tup: She is a true patriot and such person can move forward a country. All the best to her. Save Bangladesh from BNP and razakar looters.

Hasina is insane and biased. I am waiting for the day when AL will get out of the familly politics. BD need a party like AL with leaders other than these two women.

You are ignorant. Everything that you see here are not only from the hard work of enterpreneur but policty support from Government. Who do you think negotiate in WTO? How BD got access to GSP facilities in EU/Canada/Japana/China. Who brought market access to India?

Not only that who do you think negotiate with the worker and work as a mediator between workers and owner. Just forget about all the tax concession, duty concession, direct cash benifits that they are enjoying which are offered by government.

Ignorance is the lightest word you could be using.:sick:
In india everyone how big a bjp supporter or congress hater he/she maybe would admit the contribution they have done to this country in this past decade and their cruicual role in 1991.
All i can do is remain amazed by such comments against hasina.

anyway goodluck to BD and i hope it becomes a competitor to india in near future.:tup:

Hasina is insane and biased. I am waiting for the day when AL will get out of the familly politics. BD need a party like AL with leaders other than these two women.

its the same in india too.
We hate family politics and congress has been at it for decades.

I am waiting for the day when some educated person like Dr Fakhruddin Ahmed will rule the country. The period between jan 07-jan 09 was the best governed period in Bangladesh history. In my opinion ofcourse.

Hasina is doing best but many people in BD do not like her. Many did not like her from the birth of the nation called Bangladesh, so its not new. Now why she is insane and biased?

Is it because she is not taking razakars like Salauddin Kader Choudhry or killer Nizami into her party, instead prosecuting them? Than no one will agree with you.

There is nothing better for BD than Hasina.

So basically whoever does not like Hasina or AL is a razakar and hater of the nation?

Hasina is doing best but many people in BD do not like her. Many did not like her from the birth of the nation called Bangladesh, so its not new. Now why she is insane and biased?

Is it because she is not taking razakars like Salauddin Kader Choudhry or killer Nizami into her party, instead prosecuting them? Than no one will agree with you.

Both the ladies and both the parties are same no good.

so, BD's GDP almose equal to pakistan?,but your military force seems not on par with pakistan,why?

That is an excellent question. India does not want us to have a strong military. That is the only answer i can find.

I am not her political opponent. She is just not a leader. As a person I have no problem with her.

No it is not. What was her problem with Dr. Yunus? Was he a Rajakar?

Well ... thats your opinion.

:woot: :woot:

Back
Top Bottom