What's new

Bangladesh Army Para-commandos (Video)

Most of the photos are not of Commandos or even Bangladeshi forces for that matter.

Please come up with something original.

GB

Which part? can you please specify. They looked bangladeshi forces to me.

Which part? can you please specify. They looked bangladeshi forces to me.

To him, BD army should look as ugly as indian army only to be BD army. I did not not find any foreign troops in any of those snaps.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Not all of them are Bangladeshi's. Look again.

Those who are Bangladeshi's not all of them are Army Paracommandos.

GB

Every one of them Bangladeshi. You take screen shot and show us which was not.

Most of the photos are not of Commandos or even Bangladeshi forces for that matter.

GB

You are making a mistake, they are all Bangladeshi commandoes/troops. What is your idea? Bangladeshis are not as ugly as Indians are. Please do not derail the thread even though you do not enjoy the prospect of a strong BD military.

Not all of them are Bangladeshi's. Look again.

Those who are Bangladeshi's not all of them are Army Paracommandos.

GB

They were all bangladeshis. How can you tell if they are not army paracommandos?

Excellent video...very well put, gave me goosebumps for a while!! I have come over every single of the screen shots in somewhere or the other and all of them of are from BD Army.

GB

Come up with source/links as per your claim and shut us up.

Until then you are a speculator and a liar, who is trying to spoil a good thread. :wave:

Cheers!!!

Why this Bharti think they are non-Bangladeshi? What's not about Bangladesh on this video. Was he surprise or disappointed that his preconceived notion about Bangladeshi has been shattered by this awesome video. Allahu Akbar.

All these paracommandos and capability yet they could not save their own officers in Peelkhana massacre. Did anyone asked why? Because Hasina and Moeen gang did not let them.

Now question should be asked what it is worth to have all these nice capabilities and dedication if leadership who are in control is sold out?

Defense is not just shiny bits, it needs more than that.

All these paracommandos and capability yet they could not save their own officers in Peelkhana massacre. Did anyone asked why? Because Hasina and Moeen gang did not let them.

Now question should be asked what it is worth to have all these nice capabilities and dedication if leadership who are in control is sold out?

Defense is not just shiny bits, it needs more than that.

Bangladesh Paracommanders are unable to dream at night to see what will happen the next day. But, by reading your hollow post it seems you can make prophesies. So, you should have foretold them to wake up early in the morning and speed to Pilkhna at once to save lives. Chor Palale Buddhi Bare!

^^ Bro, I may be mistaken but Army has a group ready for any kind of emergencies, besides that, lengthy BDR massacre should have been minimized if army were invoked. Even the SWAT squads were called in after the mess has been done. It was a will full, precalculated , organised act to destroy both amy and BDR of ours. I've got somre audio files I would love to share. But .. security........................

GB

Dude,whats so special about the video which made you to come to that conclusion..pretty ordinary video i would say.

To him, BD army should look as ugly as indian army only to be BD army.

You are making a mistake, they are all Bangladeshi commandoes/troops. What is your idea? Bangladeshis are not as ugly as Indians are.

Ugly? :lol: If these are ugly then good luck to your beautiful Army. :lol:

vksl0809-767299.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom