What's new

Bangladesh Air Force sends pilots for training on F-18 Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
When other BD members think that I'm saying something wrong then they criticize me. That's good. So, why other Indian members not criticizing garibnawaz? He has disease de incomprehension.

That is because they look after each other while we don't. They are united to destroy bd or pak in both sides while we are busy to destroy each other for them. Notice how bharati take our side while talking about the event of 71 yet can not digest the fact that bd may be procure these birds. :tdown:

Bangladesh economy is standing on solid ground thus I think it's time for us to cover our sky and sea from any intrusion. :tup:

Gharib sahib,

What is your problem with familiarization flights? What if BAF are thinking about buying some and have their pilots evaluating the type?

I was trying to explain the same to him by stating the word TECHSMIL

=

TECHNOLOGY ASSIMILATION

but he wants to pose with an AK 47 instead of learning.

:yahoo:

This is a two way process. BAF getting a first hand feel of Western Tech and the USN / USAF of the capabilities of present crop of BAF.

After all undivided PAF had pilots from both sides however after 1971 I suspect the BAF became USSR oriented so this could be gentle re-introduction but GB is wiser as he has a C certificate from NCC so why argue?

Regards

Last edited:
Thats a very good news.....i hope our young pilots get the best from the training....:mps:

But, this is mainly for the BD posters.....
We knew that till 2021, according to the government's BAF modernization plan, there is not supposed to be any aircraft procurement......only upgrades and ground hardware procurements......so having said that, is there any sudden change in it or something......cuz afaik, wasting money and time for Hornet training, that is also in the USA....being given to some young pilots of a third-world country.....certainly is not a joy ride.....:angel:

So BD members or anyone, please be kind to deal with my ignorance....

Cheers!!! :cheers:

Thats a very good news.....i hope our young pilots get the best from the training....:mps:

We knew that till 2021, according to the government's BAF modernization plan, there is not supposed to be any aircraft procurement......only upgrades and ground hardware procurements......so having said that, is there any sudden change in it or something......cuz afaik, wasting money and time for Hornet training, that is also in the USA....being given to some young pilots of a third-world country.....certainly is not a joy ride.....:angel:

By 2021 there will be procurement as well. It said upgradation means replacing older aircraft. You misinterpreted the whole thing.

That does not rule out an FMS deal to checkmate Burma and China.

Regards

By 2021 there will be procurement as well. It said upgradation means replacing older aircraft. You misinterpreted the whole thing.

Oh...thanks iajdani bro....in that case yah, i misinterpreted it.....:cheers:

Cheers!!!

That does not rule out an FMS deal to checkmate Burma and China.

Regards

Yes AN, strongly agreed. I anyway had a misconception about the plans.

However, checkmate Burma...i get that....and i regard it highly important and would appreciate if GoB takes any decisions about the procurement.

But China???:what:

Cheers!!!

Yes AN, strongly agreed. I anyway had a misconception about the plans.

However, checkmate Burma...i get that....and i regard it highly important and would appreciate if GoB takes any decisions about the procurement.

But China???:what:

Cheers!!!

To stop China selling their Jf 17's !

Wean you away from Chinese influence.

:cheers:

To stop China selling their Jf 17's !

Wean you away from Chinese influence.

:cheers:

We are anyway not going for Jf 17's....and i suppose this is quite assured....Plus this present government may not opt for any more chinese arms, many of you know the reasons why....

But yah, the Hornets were a sudden choice i guess...just came out of the blues....it was never anywhere in any plans before, was it???

Clear me if i am wrong.....:cheers:

Cheers!!!

are you really thinking china force someone to sell there hardwere?.

We are anyway not going for Jf 17's....and i suppose this is quite assured....Plus this present government may not opt for any more chinese arms, many of you know the reasons why....

But yah, the Hornets were a sudden choice i guess...just came out of the blues....it was never anywhere in any plans before, was it???

Clear me if i am wrong.....:cheers:

Cheers!!!

You may never buy Hornets or maybe you may get some moth balled 3.5 generation US Fighters ranging from f16, f-15 or maybe even f18 but till you interact with US navy or airforce you will not know how good they are and they will not know how good you are.

The second reason is that no one will give you free planes in Europe as we cannot afford it but the US can under FMS.

As I said lets wait and watch ?

Regards

Ps : If it happens it is because once upon a time BAF flew sabres and why not again.

i personally thinks jf-17 or fc-1 should not given to BD .its not because of BD but indians can got bird in first hand even they can delever it to india for tests and training and its sad news for us.i repeat .if bangladesh got f-18 2 sqw or even f-35 i will be happy because i know they are our brothers and we have 1000000000000% no threat from them as saudi UAE malisia indonesia buy some thing we have no any problim.

i personally thinks jf-17 or fc-1 should not given to BD .its not because of BD but indians can got bird in first hand even they can delever it to india for tests and training and its sad news for us.i repeat .if bangladesh got f-18 2 sqw or even f-35 i will be happy because i know they are our brothers and we have 1000000000000% no threat from them as saudi UAE malisia indonesia buy some thing we have no any problim.

What jf-17 got so secret about? Most of the parts including engines are outsourced and readily available to India anyways. I am just curious about that big mystery fighter... :D

What jf-17 got so secret about? Most of the parts including engines are outsourced and readily available to India anyways. I am just curious about that big mystery fighter... :D

then why US cry to delever there waipons to china there some thing bro .we don't got many waipons from US just because these got acsess of china.:) WHY RUSSIA CRY OVER su-27 GO TO USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom