What's new

Bangkok : Iranian man throws bomb at police; 5 hurt

And what Iran did yesterday in Delhi?

no one has said it was Iran in India till now mate. and i doubt they will . we will always offer a way out for them even if we find proof against them . we will call them non state actors or something . its geopolitics at its best.

no one has said it was Iran in India till now mate. and i doubt they will . we will always offer a way out for them even if we find proof against them . we will call them non state actors or something . its geopolitics at its best.

While its a fact for geopolitical reasons some things are swept under the rug, but the whole pretense Iran might have anything to do with the bombing is BS.

While its a fact for geopolitical reasons some things are swept under the rug, but the whole pretense Iran might have anything to do with the bombing is BS.
you know who was doing it? you have some clear info to show us?

you know who was doing it? you have some clear info to show us?

Think as detective. Who would benefit from damaging crucial to Iran relationships with India? When you'll know the answer, you'll know who send the terrorists.

I as Iranian have no doubt that the Iranian regime is behind these cowardly attacks. I feel sorry for the fact that our nationality (Iranian) is being ruined by these idiots and the Iranian idiots on this site who defending or denying such attacks. I feel sorry for the Thais, Indians and Georgians for all the trouble in their countries now. The Iranian regime is a murderous regime who doesn't give a damn about human lives. We must get rid of it.

Another made up story.They are not even sure if he is Iranian and even if he is,only the nationality can't show anything of other countries policies.If you want to consider this,then KSA is biggest terror country as most of the 9/11 attackers were Saudis.Same about Israel.But no one blamed them.
Iran is not idiot to use this amateurs who blow off themselves in front of the Police like retarded people without reaching their goal.You can make people do such things if you pay them a bit of money.

Yes you are :D

While the culprit being Iranian alone does not mean the Iranian government is responsible, that you preclude the Iranian government and even rogue Iranian/Hezbollah elements altogether from having a role is a bit damning.

Indian officials are saying that intelligence is pointing to Iran, and unless you believe India is an American/Israeli lapdog (while they are buying Iranian oil :lol:) that paints a picture along with the caught suspects in Bangkok.

I'd like to think Iran's covert arm is rather more intelligent than this guy, so i'm leaning towards poorly trained rogue Iranian elements unless some more evidence comes to light. This is rather embarassing for Iran's government as they blame Israel for the attacks and the culprit in bangkok turns out to be Iranian, if not necessarily backed by the Iranian government. They got some house cleaning to do unless they are fine with endangering some of the few relations they have left.

False flag is tinfoil hat material until proven otherwise, the Israelis care deeply for their own, evidenced by their willingness to trade hundreds of captives for their soldier's bodies with the support of alot of the population.

As for CIA involvement attacking Israeli Embassy, I similarly refuse to believe they'd use people of such low competence, and the risks of attacking an ally's embassy under false flag and the damage it could do to the US' reputation with its allies rather outweigh the goal of isolating Iran in this case. The US is too stable for me to believe in rogue CIA elements.

Either way we will probably see more evidence come to light as this man is taken into custody.

What the hell with Sucide bombing blowing their body ??

There is some rumors Jewish Sucide Bombers activities who willing to do crazy stuffs...

Female Jewish Sucide bomber
Revelations

Are there “Jewish suicide bombers?”
Are there

Jewish Sucide Bomber Hits Bus and killed childrens.
Jew Suicide "Bomber" Hits Bus.

Free Zionists
http://fresnozionism.org/2008/03/jewish-suicide-bombers/

For Zionists angry something.....

Hope India are not fool by this Thailand stories.

Wow! what a moron you are...

While the culprit being Iranian alone does not mean the Iranian government is responsible, that you preclude the Iranian government and even rogue Iranian/Hezbollah elements altogether from having a role is a bit damning.

Indian officials are saying that intelligence is pointing to Iran, and unless you believe India is an American/Israeli lapdog (while they are buying Iranian oil :lol:) that paints a picture along with the caught suspects in Bangkok.

I'd like to think Iran's covert arm is rather more intelligent than this guy, so i'm leaning towards poorly trained rogue Iranian elements unless some more evidence comes to light. This is rather embarassing for Iran's government as they blame Israel for the attacks and the culprit in bangkok turns out to be Iranian, if not necessarily backed by the Iranian government. They got some house cleaning to do unless they are fine with throwing away some of the few relations they have left down the toilet.

False flag is tinfoil hat material until proven otherwise, the Israelis care deeply for their own, evidenced by their willingness to trade hundreds of captives for their soldier's bodies with the support of alot of the population.

Either way we will probably see more evidence come to light as this man is taken into custody.

I was responding to claim Iran might have anything to do with Delhi explosion. So far nothing even remotely links to it, and I also havent seen "Indian officials are saying that intelligence is pointing to Iran", Netanyahu doesnt count as Indian official last time I checked :azn:

Iran wont do anything to harm its relationships with its biggest (currently) customer, common sense. Saying that some "rogue element" could do it, fine - show the evidence. Again - Netanyahu doesnt count.

Speaking about Bangkok, 1st his nationality should be confirmed before announcing. 2nd - who send him. Pinning it automatically on Iran is asinine.

Bottom line, look who benefits from harming Iran-India relationships, and you've got the responsible side.

Not a good idea; India is always complaining about US making excuses for Pakistan. Let's not have double standards.

We don't have evidence as of now of the involvement of any state, but if such evidence is found, India should be send a strong signal.

I as Iranian have no doubt that the Iranian regime is behind these cowardly attacks. I feel sorry for the fact that our nationality (Iranian) is being ruined by these idiots and the Iranian idiots on this site who defending or denying such attacks. I feel sorry for the Thais, Indians and Georgians for all the trouble in their countries now. The Iranian regime is a murderous regime who doesn't give a damn about human lives. We must get rid of it.
ah you are the biggest expert on earth , you already know who was doing it
damned i understand you hate the regime, but pls calm down and wait what the Indians will find about it

i think it is too early to say that iran is directly involved in all this. wait for investigates to complete.

I was responding to claim Iran might have anything to do with Delhi explosion. So far nothing even remotely links to it, and I also havent seen "Indian officials are saying that intelligence is pointing to Iran", Netanyahu doesnt count as Indian official last time I checked :azn:

Iran wont do anything to harm its relationships with its biggest (currently) customer, common sense. Saying that some "rogue element" could do it, fine - show the evidence. Again - Netanyahu doesnt count.

Speaking about Bangkok, 1st his nationality should be confirmed before announcing. 2nd - who send him. Pinning it automatically on Iran is asinine.

Bottom line, look who benefits from harming Iran-India relationships, and you've got the responsible side.

First off i apologize for misjudging what you said.

The current evidence given by initial views of the Indian intelligence and the believed nationality of the Bankok culprits points in a direction. I find that useful for initial guesses, and I believe all we can do at this point is guess :D.

With a living culprit caught though, the evidence either way will be shown in time.

In Thailand, Tuesday's bizarre sequence of explosions appear to have begun when a stash of explosives detonated by accident in a Bangkok house occupied by three Iranians. The explosion blew off part the roof, and two of the men quickly left the residence.

A third man identified as Saeid Moradi was seriously wounded and left the residence shortly afterward, police Gen. Pansiri Prapawat said.

"He tried to wave down a taxi, but he was covered in blood, and the driver refused to take him," Pansiri said. He then threw an explosive that hit the taxi and damaged it and began running.

Police who had been called to the area after the first blast then tried to apprehend Moradi, who hurled a grenade at them to defend himself. "But somehow it bounced back" and blew off his legs, Pansiri said.

Photos of the wounded Moradi showed him covered in dark soot on a sidewalk strewn with broken glass. He lay in front of a Thai primary and secondary school, head raised as if he was attempting to sit up or look around.

Police told reporters later said that security forces at Bangkok's international airport detained a second Iranian — identified him as Mohummad Hazaei — as he tried to board a flight for Malaysia. They said he was one of the three in the house where explosives first went off.

They said a third Iranian — believed wounded in that initial explosion — was also on the run.

Police blame bloody Bangkok blasts on Iranian - CBS News

First off i apologize for misjudging what you said.

The current evidence given by initial views of the Indian intelligence and the believed nationality of the Bankok culprits points in a direction. I find that useful for initial guesses, and I believe all we can do at this point is guess :D.

With a living culprit caught though, the evidence either way will be shown in time.
Even if a guy in Bangkok is Iranian, it would remind me of a fake Saudi ambassador assassination plot in US, where also some dumb Iranian scrub was payed to show Iran in the bad light. In Bangkok that guy didnt even knew how to throw a grenade, and blew himself instead :disagree:

99,99% these recent bombings are red flag operations, by whoever wants to frame Iran. I know who wants to do it, and with a history of red-flaging its enemies, how about you? :azn:

Back
Top Bottom