What's new

Bangkok : Iranian man throws bomb at police; 5 hurt

Googling anti-Zionist sites that are blogs and quite mentally challenged authors.
Pat yourself on the head for me for victory.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Googling anti-Zionist sites that are blogs and quite mentally challenged authors.
Pat yourself on the head for me for victory.

That's not lies....You know very well how to blame other country by simple traditional sucide bombings. I think, they want to taught India a lesson or scare.

What the hell with Sucide bombing blowing their body ??

There is some rumors Jewish Sucide Bombers activities who willing to do crazy stuffs...

Female Jewish Sucide bomber
Revelations

Are there “Jewish suicide bombers?”
Are there

Jewish Sucide Bomber Hits Bus and killed childrens.
Jew Suicide "Bomber" Hits Bus.

Free Zionists
http://fresnozionism.org/2008/03/jewish-suicide-bombers/

For Zionists angry something.....
Hope India are not fool by this Thailand stories.

Jewish Suicide bombers. What a joke :lol: :lol: :lol:

US and israel hired bunch of idiot suicide bomber to make a copycat movement for idiots who dont know anything about jihad and real Islamic defenders . we know who is our enemy and if we dicede to bomb them they wont get away alive .and we prefer direct attack on those who occupy our lands not killing innocents
if you want to know false islamic movments :those who claimed to 9/11 ,some of taliban cia made groups ,jundollah ,and anyone bombing all around the globe israel and occupy land not included ,the attacks leading to civilian death not included either (israel civilian are exception )

so if you heard that an attack caused some NATO die in afghanistan (JUST NATO TROOPS) its islamic movement as defendor but if there was an attack of bunch idiot to a hospital or school or shia on sunni or sunni on shia trust me its not islamist

so just dont be that brainwashed hearing those crap again wow iran is so cruel .with what i mentioned above you can findout wasily that is falseflag or really we or any real muslim did that

Are you educated in madrassas?

That's not lies....You know very well how to blame other country by simple traditional sucide bombings. I think, they want to taught India a lesson or scare.

Your lies remind me of same propaganda Kasab is Amar Singh. You people even don't know how to lie properly.

It's every IAEA member's right to enrich Uranium as others countries are doing it too.You don't have any right to tell Iran if it can enrich Uranium or not.

Look if India, Pakistan, China are enrich Uranium means it is for the bomb making... If Iran is making a bomb... Come out of IAEA and do it openly! I as a person do not have any right... But there is some mighty countries which will go to any extent to stop that... Its useless to fight a war. You do not have border conflict with US or Israel and neither of them is going to attack Iran if not for this enrichment issue!

You can come back and say Iran has nothing to do with bomb making.... But remember it is your duty to prove that. I see another Iraq in making... I am only afraid of oil prices sky rocketing if ever there is a war!

What happened to professionalism?
At least the Jews shot and killed.
Iran botched three operations.

The score now is: Jews 3 Iranians 1

Are you educated in madrassas?
no i've never been in that ****. but we call it madrese! and i educated there so just back to topic or if you dont have anything but crap to say just keep silent tnx.

no i've never been in that ****. but we call it madrese! and i educated there so just back to topic or if you dont have anything but crap to say just keep silent tnx.

mate conspiracy theories are take by no one seriously , all you do is damage your credibility . so what if it an Iranian ? what the big deal ? these frantic s are not specific from any country .

Another false flag .Numerous conspiracies are made every day in order to scare people that Iran is a dangerous country .Look at Iraq and American's stories as to its WMD , they brought up fake evidence to deceive people. why?their interests ...
Surly if Iran would've intended to commit these nasty actions it could've done it in a better way . As you know India has already announced that despite all USA's pressures on it , it'll continue buying oil from Iran so Iran has to be crazy to commit this plot in India ....

In addition nationality it itself doesn't indicate that Iran involves in this BS .

Another false flag .Numerous conspiracies are made every day in order to scare people that Iran is a dangerous country .Look at Iraq and American's stories as to its WMD , they brought up fake evidence to deceive people. why?their interests ...
Surly if Iran would've intended to commit these nasty actions it could've done it in a better way . As you know India has already announced that despite all USA's pressures on it , it'll continue buying oil from Iran so Iran has to be crazy to commit this plot in India ....

In addition nationality it itself doesn't indicate that Iran involves in this BS .

while i agree with most of your points i must point out that they tried this in 3 places around the earth yesterday . it just happened they succeeded in Delhi. and i do not believe this sort of fringe element can ever represent any country as a whole.

mate conspiracy theories are take by no one seriously , all you do is damage your credibility . so what if it an Iranian ? what the big deal ? these frantic s are not specific from any country .

there was a time that those thing was conspricy but now we have enough of tape and video spying on them thats enough for me and those who dont know these stuff like jundullah is sponsored by CIA or CIA made some branch of taliban or they are the one helping PJAK or they were the ones who toke a Iranian addict and name him a qods special operator! is it really a conspricy that i believe US helping MKO? for me this things are crystal clear .you dont want to believe thats your problem.
BTW credibility for who exactly blinds those who use to believe in all the crap US planed for them or a guy wanted to make fun of me? keep those kind of credibility i dont need that.

What happened to professionalism?
At least the Jews shot and killed.
Iran botched three operations.

The score now is: Jews 3 Iranians 1
That's really rude.Shows your real nature.

Look if India, Pakistan, China are enrich Uranium means it is for the bomb making... If Iran is making a bomb... Come out of IAEA and do it openly! I as a person do not have any right... But there is some mighty countries which will go to any extent to stop that... Its useless to fight a war. You do not have border conflict with US or Israel and neither of them is going to attack Iran if not for this enrichment issue!

You can come back and say Iran has nothing to do with bomb making.... But remember it is your duty to prove that. I see another Iraq in making... I am only afraid of oil prices sky rocketing if ever there is a war!

Do you even know what you are talking about?You think only India,China or Pakistan enrich Uranium?What about Japan,Brazil,Germany,South Korea and etc?Are they making bomb too?

while i agree with most of your points i must point out that they tried this in 3 places around the earth yesterday . it just happened they succeeded in Delhi. and i do not believe this sort of fringe element can ever represent any country as a whole.

And what Iran did yesterday in Delhi?

Back
Top Bottom