What's new

Ban on Kurdish letters to be lifted with democracy package

Could we all just stop this talk about seperatism and carving out lands here and there and stop all this Pan-Turkism and Pan-Iranism? It was never the point of this thread anyways.

Could we all just stop this talk about seperatism and carving out lands here and there and stop all this Pan-Turkism and Pan-Iranism? It was never the point of this thread anyways.

Theres not a single Pan-Turkism comment here.

There are nationalist and even racist comments but i dont see a Pan-Turkist comment here.

As the name suggests it's land of Turks that have ruled this land for thousand+ years. My great ancestors fought for these, made empires for us.

Maybe I am wrong but all this talk about Turks ruling this and that and all this talk about making empires... It all just resembles extreme panism.

Maybe I am wrong but all this talk about Turks ruling this and that and all this talk about making empires... It all just resembles extreme panism.

Well, just a answer to a iraninan troll.

Turks (Ottomans) already lost most of their lands a couple of centuries ago. Why do you think that you guys won't lose more land in the future?

To whom are we gonna lose ??? You call Izmir and Istanbul a Greek city. Your knowledge about the Turkey is obvious. If we were able to defeat the allied forces in our Independence War which occurred in our worse state. We can take you combined today.

That's nationalist comment, Pan-Turkism is an entirely different subject.

I would not call it nationalist. It is more extreme than that. With the thousand years I suppose he means Ottoman. To my knowledge, the Sultans of the Ottoman Empire and the different pashas were of different ethnicity. And to my knowledge, the Sultans rarely classified themselves as being Turkish, Albanian, Rumi, Crimean etc. but rather classified themselves as Ottomans and not the single ethnicities.

Attributing Turkishness over areas that were not 100% Turkish is a typical pan-Turkish trait. Just like our Persian fella that attributes Pan-Iranism here and there.

I would not call it nationalist. It is more extreme than that. With the thousand years I suppose he means Ottoman. To my knowledge, the Sultans of the Ottoman Empire and the different pashas were of different ethnicity. And to my knowledge, the Sultans rarely classified themselves as being Turkish, Albanian, Rumi, Crimean etc. but rather classified themselves as Ottomans and not the single ethnicities.

Attributing Turkishness over areas that were not 100% Turkish is a typical pan-Turkish trait. Just like our Persian fella that attributes Pan-Iranism here and there.

Founder of the Ottoman Empire; Osman Bey was a Warlord from Kayı Tribe as the Kayı Tribe were the direct descendants of Oghuz Khan father of all Turks. It is true that Ottoman Sultan's took many wives from various nationalities but they have always referred themselves as Turks. You can see this in Ottoman Militarily ban, the honorofic they used "Han = Khan", life style, fighting style, etc..

And it is not Pan-Turkish but Pan-Turkic/Pan-Turkism. Uniting with other Turkic nations.

Pan-Turkism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Turkic peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

devletlerkk5tn6.jpg

To whom are we gonna lose ??? You call Izmir and Istanbul a Greek city. Your knowledge about the Turkey is obvious. If we were able to defeat the allied forces in our Independence War which occurred in our worse state. We can take you combined today.

You could lose the struggle internally, but also externally. Today's friends could be tomorrow's enemy.

I would support an independent Kurdistan in Turkey, Iraqi and Syria. The difference between the Kurdish people in those countries and Iran is that in those former countries, Kurds are living together with non-Iranian people (Arabs and Turks), while in Iran the cultural similarities are much more prominent.

Therefore, Iran should promote greater Kurdish autonomy/independence in Turkey. Turkey doesn't belong to Turks; Turks belong to Central-Asia, although Central-Asia wasn't Turkish too from the ages of times. Kurds were living in those areas 2000 years before the Turks left their tents.

Wake up in reality do you honestly think Turks will let an autonoumus Kurdistan exist within Turkey? If a Kurdistan will exist in Turkey I will support it but I dont see it hapenning.

Iran means 'the land of Iranians'. Kurds are Iranians. Persians and Kurds were brothers in ancient times and populated the Iranian Plateau at the same time. Unlike Turks, who do not belong in Anatolia.

Capiche?

Persians and Kurds are and will always be brothers.

Founder of the Ottoman Empire; Osman Bey was a Warlord from Kayı Tribe as the Kayı Tribe were the direct descendants of Oghuz Khan father of all Turks. It is true that Ottoman Sultan's took many wives from various nationalities but they have always referred themselves as Turks. You can see this in Ottoman Militarily ban, the honorofic they used "Han = Khan", life style, fighting style, etc..

And it is not Pan-Turkish but Pan-Turkic/Pan-Turkism. Uniting with other Turkic nations.

Pan-Turkism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Turkic peoples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

devletlerkk5tn6.jpg

LMFAO ahahahahahhahahaha This map of flags are suppossed to be Turkic states??? Idiot pan turkists Abkhazia, Dagistan, North Ossetia (Ironiston), Adighe, Ingushetia, Tajikston, Checnya, Azarbayjan are not even Turkic states ******* dumbasses...They are all either Iranian or Caucasian state flags:laughcry:

LMFAO ahahahahahhahahaha This map of flags are suppossed to be Turkic states??? Idiot pan turkists Abkhazia, Dagistan, North Ossetia (Ironiston), Adighe, Ingushetia, Tajikston, Checnya, Azarbayjan are not even Turkic states ******* dumbasses...They are all either Iranian or Caucasian state flags:laughcry:

Can you quote from my original post that where have i said "state" ?

Suffice to say that the Turks managed to regain their land by force.

Back
Top Bottom