What's new

Ban Bollywood: Pakistan bigwigs

banning Hindi movies has no use in Pakistan, I guess . it is not alone in Pakistan...
and I believe Indians have not much to get pride in Hindi Bollywood. it is said to be controlled from outside from the underworld days.

people are watching just for the craze of bollywood, it stands as a style icon(common people)?, the language,actor/actress - fans etc etc . may be, it is because Hollywood is much much away from common people's taste. although, most Hollywood movies released in Hindi,Tamil,Bangali,Telgu etc . still Hindi cinema gets a obsessive fan base even if the cinemas churned out are utter crap to tell the least. examples are too much to find. :P

:laugh: and our sur names give inspiration to bharati Hiindus too who are using Khan with their name (plz dont mind it its really amusing that you can be a Khan)

daahh your movies are trolling .

btw what wrong i said. seriously if i have to watch some hot dresses, skin and Action or even romance in movies copied from Hollywood then dont you think one better goes for origional one that is better in every sense instead of watching bharati copycating ??

Whom you are making fool.

Google Trends: bollywood

Pakistani are highly obsessed with Hindi Movies. Recently, there was International film fare award in Canada, half of the visitors were Pakistani.

Why you watch our TV channel and films, if not good? Most of the Pakistani i met, They say we watch. But no one says on Internet. :laugh:

Inferiority complex. If you have capability, Then make some great movies which will hit 100 countries like we doing. Why even people of Middle-east watches our Hindi movies? Our Movies is 2nd best in world after Hollywood. 1 Filmstar Rajnikanth or Amitab bachchan can buy whole Pakistan film industry. :lol:

and secondly of one has to watch only skin and western outfits and action then why not to go for original Hollywood movies with better quality in everything ranging from skin to action.
After watching white skin, sun tanned skin , saloon tanned skin.. thoda original apna skin color bhi mangta hai na baby!! :rofl:

He he indeed Hollywood is very non materialistic
Im in a favor of banning Bolly movies but im in more favor of banning star plus this channel is spreading hate among families and promoting materialistic relationships.

And camera effects are INCREDIBLY PATHETIC like" kya kya kya"

I'll prefer to watch Hollywood movies rather than Bolly movies, Bcoz no good movies are coming out of bollywood AH THOSE OLD GOOD DAYS

Pakistan should banned All Indian Channels and Movies completely. I am listing for last many years, it's high time to banned.

But Even if they banned, They do watch Indian channels (By Tata, DishTv, Videcon, Bharti DTH). Also, by pirated DVD/CD. :lol:

If they will not banned, They can never improve the quality. Their quality is 1/10 of ours as of now.

Pakistan hates US and India and they watch Hollywood and Bollywood. :angel:

They should watch Chinese movies and Chinese channels. :china:

Pakistan should banned All Indian Channels and Movies completely. I am listing for last many years, it's high time to banned.

But Even if they banned, They do watch Indian channels (By Tata, DishTv, Videcon, Bharti DTH). Also, by pirated DVD/CD. :lol:

If they will not banned, They can never improve the quality. Their quality is 1/10 of ours as of now.

Ban all Indian Products and buy through Dubai... They have funny way to deal with things..

Whom you are making fool.

Then make some great movies which will hit 100 countries like we doing. Why even people of Middle-east watches our Hindi movies? Our Movies is 2nd best in world after Hollywood. 1 Filmstar Rajnikanth or Amitab bachchan can buy whole Pakistan film industry. :

lolzzzz Robot like childish copy films you mean ?

hehehehehehe paa jee baki bhartyon ko bhee samjhao

Don't worry about Indian. We are 100 times better than Pakistani. We never try to copy or adapt others culture, Tradition. We are what we are. We are Indian and follow Our our culture. We are not confused between Indian and Arabi.

We are not hypocrite like you who say "We hate Bollywood and watch daily" :agree:

wednesday.jpg

This was a not bad movie with good acting

Yeah it was one of the few movies that made a small , yet significant mark , the other being Udaan ....

@ Topic : The more closeted you want to become , the more harmful it would be in the long run.

For the internet-savvy ppl here @ PDF , many Indian movies may not be entertaining, but it certainly is to the masses , the rural folk who goes to the movie theatre to see some gaana-shaana , thoda dialogue-baazi and some action / romance and hence wants his full paisa-vasool entertainment ....

lolzzzz Robot like childish copy films you mean ?

That robot Rajnikanth is most expensive Film star of Asia. He can buy your whole film industry. Do you know ? I am sure, you know. :agree:

He takes 50 Crore in Pakistan Ruppee for 1 movie :welcome:

No 2nd Film star is 1/3rd of Him in Stardom and Money.

Make the movie like Robot which is SUPERHIT in Singapore and Malaysia. Then we will talk. :tup:

I don't understand why hate when you watch ?

I also watch Hollywood, I never deny in front of American. Even, I saw 2 movies with my American friend. :agree:

We don't watch Pakistani content not because Pakistan is enemy but because Pakistan don't produce a single quality international film.

Seriously though, isn't Bollywood banned in Pakistan already? I don't know how many times Bollywood threads pop up and Pakistanis always say that Bollywood is banned.

:confused:

I think it's high time, Pakistan should focus on ENTERTAINMENT Industry.

It can give Job/work to 10,000's of talented Artists and other people related with Movie, Programme production.
it can give Pakistan access to many countries to present their Culture and explain better things.
It can help Industry with Money and can also help Country is small way.

Watching Indian content is not wrong. But not improving own industry is very wrong.
:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom