What's new

Balochistan violence: 868 killed, 2390 missing since 2010

IZVINITE

Reaction score
balochistan_6701.jpg

ISLAMABAD: The Interior Ministry on Wednesday submitted a special report in the Federal Cabinet over the prevailing law and order situation in Balochistan, DawnNews reported.

According to the report, at least 868 people have been killed, 619 kidnapped, and 2390 have gone missing from the province since 2010.

The meeting of the cabinet’s special committee on Balochistan was headed by Defence Minister Syed Naveed Qamar.

The report claimed that Laskar-i-Jhangvi (LeJ), Lashkar-i-Balochistan, Baloch Musalla Difa Tanzeem, and the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) were involved in disrupting the law and order situation of the province.

“Afghan refugees in Balochistan are also responsible for the unrest,” the report added.Speaking to media representatives after the meeting, the committee chairman Naveed Qamar said that committee’s meeting would be held on a daily basis so that recommendations could be sent to the cabinet session.

Qamar said that the committee would also visit Balochistan in the coming days to meet with Baloch elders, political leaders and all the stakeholders.

The committee had already received briefing from the Inspector General (IG) Frontier Corps (FC), Secretary Balochistan, intelligence agencies and ministries of Defence, Foreign and Interior.

Balochistan violence: 868 killed, 2390 missing since 2010, says Interior Ministry | DAWN.COM

can someone explain what is this problem? are trying to get independence from pakistan?

can someone explain what is this problem? are trying to get independence from pakistan?

foreign agencies like MOSSAD ,RAW C.I. A want balochistan to be separated from pakistan ......BECAUSE ITS THE OIL RICH AREA OF PAKISTAN .....SO THEY ARE PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH SARDARS OF PAKISTAN within pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:

During British time Balochistan was divided into 4 princely states, 3 joined Pakistan after independence, fourth and the largest "Kalat" wanted to be independent but forced to join Pakistan 9 months after independence. In 50s huge reserve of natural gas was found in Balochistan. Balochistan is the poorest province of Pakistan and people blame other provinces to exploit their natural resources. Baloch are divided into number of tribes having feudal system with Sardars as heads. many Sardars are pro-government and others are anti-government who are leading the insurgency. Even there are some Baloch student organisations related to agitations in universities.

foreign agencies like MOSSAD ,RAW C.I. A want balochistan to be separated from pakistan ......BECAUSE ITS THE OIL RICH AREA OF PAKISTAN .....SO THEY ARE PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH SARDARS OF PAKISTAN within pakistan

Which city are you from brother?

Don't blame us or other foriegn agencies for your own deeds......Since 1947 you have been neglecting other ethnic groups in your country except Punjabi's and this is the outcome of that negligence...

During British time Balochistan was divided into 4 princely states, 3 joined Pakistan after independence, fourth and the largest "Kalat" wanted to be independent but forced to join Pakistan 9 months after independence. In 50s huge reserve of natural gas was found in Balochistan. Balochistan is the poorest province of Pakistan and people blame other provinces to exploit their natural resources. Baloch are divided into number of tribes having feudal system with Sardars as heads. many Sardars are pro-government and others are anti-government who are leading the insurgency. Even there are some Baloch student organisations related to agitations in universities.

Are you sure abt it? are u baluch?:hitwall:

Some 2000 people from 7000000 baloch population. :lol:

These 2000 are supported by anti Pakistan intelligence agencies like mastbalochi mentioned in post # 3.

Don't blame us or other foriegn agencies for your own deeds......Since 1947 you have been neglecting other ethnic groups in your country except Punjabi's and this is the outcome of that negligence...
You know more about us that us?
Not only balochs, others have been also neglected, but guess what none of us ever became antiPakistan, we still love Pakistan and will continue doing so.
Also, new generation of punjabis arent racist at all. You indians dont know anything so better stay out.

I meant the ruler or "Khan of Kalat" wanted to be independent.

At first yes.

But then he offered india which was denied by Jawaharlal Nehru.

After the denial by jawaharlal nehru he offered Jinnah to merge his state with Pakistan which was accepted by Jinnah.

balochistan_6701.jpg

ISLAMABAD: The Interior Ministry on Wednesday submitted a special report in the Federal Cabinet over the prevailing law and order situation in Balochistan, DawnNews reported.

According to the report, at least 868 people have been killed, 619 kidnapped, and 2390 have gone missing from the province since 2010.

The meeting of the cabinet’s special committee on Balochistan was headed by Defence Minister Syed Naveed Qamar.

The report claimed that Laskar-i-Jhangvi (LeJ), Lashkar-i-Balochistan, Baloch Musalla Difa Tanzeem, and the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) were involved in disrupting the law and order situation of the province.

“Afghan refugees in Balochistan are also responsible for the unrest,” the report added.Speaking to media representatives after the meeting, the committee chairman Naveed Qamar said that committee’s meeting would be held on a daily basis so that recommendations could be sent to the cabinet session.

Qamar said that the committee would also visit Balochistan in the coming days to meet with Baloch elders, political leaders and all the stakeholders.

The committee had already received briefing from the Inspector General (IG) Frontier Corps (FC), Secretary Balochistan, intelligence agencies and ministries of Defence, Foreign and Interior.

Balochistan violence: 868 killed, 2390 missing since 2010, says Interior Ministry | DAWN.COM
I'm sure you have nothing but 100% GENUINE sympathy. You guys are such angels, you care about us soooo much.

Punjabis are also neglected.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom