What's new

Balochistan violence: 868 killed, 2390 missing since 2010

anything that makes you Indians feel good no matter how low you may need to sink. :) :)

No im a PAKISTANI arguing on a NATIONAL ISSUE............ were you a kashmiri pandit back than?

Not a Pandit, but I am a Kashmiri Punjabi (if there is such a term). Punjabi born in Kashmir... :)

@ topic, I asked you this because you questioned somebody, whether he was a Balochi to comment on a Balochistan issue...

anything that makes you Indians feel good no matter how low you may need to sink. :) :)

:blah: :blah:

Not a Pandit, but I am a Kashmiri Punjabi (if there is such a term). Punjabi born in Kashmir... :)

@ topic, I asked you this because you questioned somebody, whether he was a Balochi to comment on a Balochistan issue...

So your just another illegal immigrant to IOK...:cheers:

Most of young's think the Bloch Sardars as well as the old orthodox system in which the old political person have domain power to take any initiative. So this element is utilize by the foreign intelligence to spread their own aim in which they want to see Baluchistan as free place to developing their activities...
So the youth cant understanding this game... they want to follow the old leader ship such as Bramadagh Bugti and Hairbayar Marri any can not allow to see their any one rival..
Similarly the inequality in job sector and quota system led these young,s toward hostility. hence the problem creating through the Socioeconomic (SES) status. :guns:
If gov taking any initiative for these person and Intelligence Agency like ISI looking these foreign hand than the Baluchistan will be peace full areas in Pakistan and participating their role in development.........:triniti:

Most of young's think the Bloch Sardars as well as the old orthodox system in which the old political person have domain power to take any initiative. So this element is utilize by the foreign intelligence to spread their own aim in which they want to see Baluchistan as free place to developing their activities...
So the youth cant understanding this game... they want to follow the old leader ship such as Bramadagh Bugti and Hairbayar Marri any cant allow to see their any one rival ...
Similarly the inequality in job sector and quota system led these young,s toward hostility. hence the problem creating through the Socioeconomic (SES) status.:smokin:
If gov taking any initiative for these person and Intelligence Agency like ISI looking these foreign hand than the Baluchistan will be peace full areas in Pakistan and participating their role in development.........:triniti:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom