What's new

Bal Thackeray tags Sushilkumar Shinde 'Nishan-e-Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are ornery cusses bro.

What to do?

No disagreements here.

On serious note.... how will it help if we dont try to improve relations? Having good relations can resolve the hate on both sides and issues such as 26/11, kashmir, siachen, sircreek will follow. Is it too hard to understand??

No disagreements here.

On serious note.... how will it help if we dont try to improve relations? Having good relations can resolve the hate on both sides and issues such as 26/11, kashmir, siachen, sircreek will follow. Is it too hard to understand??

All red herrings bro.

Your basic problem with us is that we are Hindu.

And that's not going to change anytime soon.

Ideally, I would lie to see my country lock you out completely for a generation, physically, militarily, politically, diplomatically, and see how things develop.

Then take up the thread once again after you've come back from the brink.

The alternative means we saved ourselves the effort.

No disagreements here.

If cricket matches could solve the issues we will be the best neighbors cum friends in the history of mankind.We have cricketing relations from last 50 years and what we got in return is 26/11

This Bal thakrey is an idiot.

Pakistanis please don't take him seriously, even we in India don't take him seriously then why are you bothered.

Let the gov of India make decisions on these matters not any thakreys .... he`s not even a CM of Maharastra, Playing with the sentiments of state is his old habit & he takes a lot from that route.

If we praise a person like Modi then it`s Ok b`cos he did a lot for his state & he deserve that but what these thakreys did for their state?
Bands,strikes,burning theaters & threatening other states peoples are their politics cards...

Let the gov of India make decisions on these matters not any thakreys .... he`s not even a CM of Maharastra, Playing with the sentiments of state is his old habit & he takes a lot from that route.

If we praise a person like Modi then it`s Ok b`cos he did a lot for his state & he deserve that but what these thakreys did for their state?
Bands,strikes,burning theaters & threatening other states peoples are their politics cards...

Its not about Thackrey. If you want to judge him open different thread. Its about Pakistan cricket team touring India to play cricket.

Ideally, I would lie to see my country lock you out completely for a generation, physically, militarily, politically, diplomatically, and see how things develop.

Being disengaged is not a viable option, one has to stay involved in various ways with multiple stakeholders and try to influence outcomes in a positive direction.

If cricket matches could solve the issues we will be the best neighbors cum friends in the history of mankind.We have cricketing relations from last 50 years and what we got in return is 26/11

and 71, and siachen, and bomb blasts in lahore, samjhota express ....no one is farishta here.

its not the solution but just a small step on a way forward....

and as far cricket goes ...yes we are playing from last 50 years and we've faced such threats before so the hate have nothing to do with 26/11.

This Bal thakrey is an idiot.

Pakistanis please don't take him seriously, even we in India don't take him seriously then why are you bothered.

we are not :) .... what surprise us is hateful behavior of Indian members here...

Pakistan will NEVER play in Mumbai again.

Not till 26/11 guys have been hanged.

I can promise you guys that.

That is the mood of every Maharashtrian, not only Mumbaikars.

Oh man u r sick U have Ajmal Kasab in ur jail and keeping him as guest. Is this how u treat terrorists??? u r not hanging him and u come to PDF to rant.

I heard he got dengue fever if u cant hang him then let the dengue play its magic and do what it do best

And for Promises YA SURE STICK TO IT WHO GIVES A ****

exactly... who takes that nerd seriously

But what about the mumbaikars who died ?

Working against the entities that were responsible might involve working with other entities that are more reasonable.

I am not sure cricket is such a good idea but other kinds of interactions might be useful.

Its not about Thackrey. If you want to judge him open different thread. Its about Pakistan cricket team touring India to play cricket.

OK then Pakistan cricket team will come & play in India as gov of India decides, If not then why asking them for MFN & route to Afghanistan?

Be mature ... Govt of Pakistan is also hand tied in the matter of terrorists & if we adopt the policy of give & take then something will progress in these matters.

Policy makers in PMO are not kids sitting behind monitor, they are highly qualified for their job.

OK then Pakistan cricket team will come & play in India as gov of India decides, If not then why asking them for MFN & route to Afghanistan?

Be mature ... Govt of Pakistan is also hand tied in the matter of terrorists & if we adopt the policy of give & take then something will progress in these matters.

Policy makers in PMO are not kids sitting behind monitor, they are highly qualified for their job.

that is why terrorists are roaming free in pakistan.... as per army chief (if u believe him) more than 50 camps are still active in P-O-k. It is easy type behind from virtual screen. The people who have lost their loved ones surely will enjoy the series.

that is why terrorists are roaming free in pakistan.... as per army chief (if u believe him) more than 50 camps are still active in P-O-k. It is easy type behind from virtual screen. The people who have lost their loved ones surely will enjoy the series.

Look buddy dont educate me about the pain of losing loved ones, cos if you stand @ border where I was once then you surely lose any one in regular period, but if you tied that thing & are not able to move ahead then you`ll be only looser.

Not playing cricket with Pakistan was to make pressure on them to do something on terror attack in Mumbai, If it`s not working now then there are more ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom