What's new

Bal Thackeray tags Sushilkumar Shinde 'Nishan-e-Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually other state also follow steps of Maharashtra (Though its not official stand of Maharashtra government: its common knowledge that Pakistan wont play in Maharashtra)

Has the venues not been set then..... Cricket is about money and it really does not get bigger than Pakistan India. If not in India do it elsewhere...

Coz his fellow men died by a Pakistani, who is eating Biryani and Nihari in Indian jail. The Pakistani (Non state actor) getting Special service (Damad like service) by Mata jee and his Ministers..

I am also against such kind of activity (Game) Unless Pakistan shows some empathy with 26/11 victims. We can't forget this and see the future.

We must get rid of PrithviRaj Syndrome...

Yes, very right, Bal Thackeray became a bigot on 26/11, 2008... He was an angel before then.

Yes, very right, Bal Thackeray became a bigot on 26/11, 2008... He was an angel before then.

Atleast he is not training and sending terrorists to kill innocent people .

Constant Hate will never take us anywhere. Ordinary pakistanis never had and never will have any position in terror activities.

IMO,Pak team is most welcome to India

Constant Hate will never take us anywhere. Ordinary pakistanis never had and never will have any position in terror activities.

IMO,Pak team is most welcome to India

maybe to kochi or trivandrum...but not mumbai.....

@vsdoc ....this is what i was meaning yesterday when i asked, do we as indians feel for each other..?

in an hypothetical scenario...lets say 9/11 was remote controlled from somewhere in saudi arabia....and the perperators are still living there...what do you think would have been the america reaction..? (leaving aside the military aspect) would the saudi sport teams even be invited to usa...would the floridans say, "**** you new yorkers, the saudi team is most welcome here......" ?

Last time I saw some Pakistani children coming to India for severe medical need and treatment but few months later saw Mumbai terror attack.
Which makes it all the more ironic that one of the places that was targeted on 26/11 was a hospital.

I am no fan of Thakrey but do we really need to do such thing, Pakistanis never want good relations with India.
Let us not generalize, there are good people like Marvi Sirmed and others who are doing good work.

Let us not generalize, there are good people like Marvi Sirmed and others who are doing good work.

did you see the hatemail here when people were sad that she escaped alive from the assasination attempt ?

try saying that in mumbai.......and not only thakrey....but most mumbaikars dont want pakistanis coming to their city...they are simply not welcome....if the pakistanis have some shame left in them, they themselves wont come.....

exactly.....and why would they want???..afterall Mumbai has suffered more than any city in India when it comes to terrorism...

@ the indians spiting an indian political leader.....extremist or not....to support the pakistani team...lanat on you....tomorrow if something happens to this country it is these indians who will be with you in defending it..not the pakistani cricket team....

Atleast he is not training and sending terrorists to kill innocent people .

Yahan naik woh hai jisko mauka nahi mila.

He does ideologically encourage terrorists and backs them after they vaporized 68 Pakistanis. Yeh aapki ghalat fehmi hai ke Indians are not involved in terrorism against Pakistan.

Actually other state also follow steps of Maharashtra (Though its not official stand of Maharashtra government: its common knowledge that Pakistan wont play in Maharashtra)

Mahrashtra and Centre has been made hostage by Safrron terrorists .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom