What's new

Bal Thackeray and the rise of Shiv Sena in Maharashtra

The only thing I hate about Shiv Sena as a whole is their unnecessary hatred towards Non-Maharashtrian Indians. Apart from that I see Bal Thackeray as a very strong personality and self made man..

His followers don't hijack plane and fly them into building.s Nor does the bomb blast neighboring countries.

Seriously, if you want to make some analogy, pick some one better.

Probably he dint get enough suicide attackers, he just tried. He showed publicly that he has these intentions.
Apart from this he was in news for many illegal things. His group did create lot of chaos.

Probably he dint get enough suicide attackers, he just tried. He showed publicly that he has these intentions.
Apart from this he was in news for many illegal things. His group did create lot of chaos.
Did he break the rule ? Of course he did. But is he like OBL, Hell no.

Like I said, make comparisons which are realistic.

Few words of wisdom from Takre.

"[Muslims] are spreading like a cancer and should be operated on like a cancer. The...country should be saved from the Muslims and the police should support them (Hindu Maha Sangh) in their struggle just like the police in Punjab were sympathetic to the Khalistanis."

Balasahab Thakeray gave education to 7 lac Kashmiri Pandits when the entire nation remained silent. We salute him.

During the 1984 Sikh Genocide, when Congress Government Sponsored Mass killing of Sikhs, Bal Thackeray protected the Sikhs of Mumbai. Please Pray for him.

Filmmaker Ashok Pandit tweeted, "Balasahab stopped my community (Kashmiri pandits) from picking up arms by giving us education. After my exodus, I went to Balasaheb for help. He asked me wht do u want? I said our wealth is education. He immed creating a quota & gave us education."

That's not a Paid Crowd in front of Matoshree..... Saffron doesnt Hire, Its the Fire !!!

Sir, Why did u miss first point? Dint he call for sucide bombers? You should judge by his intentions too. His in-ability of carrying out those crimes doesnt make him good.

Bin laden succeded in Hijacking planes and carrying out his agenda. This man isnt. But both had same intentions.

Balasahab Thakeray gave education to 7 lac Kashmiri Pandits when the entire nation remained silent. We salute him.

During the 1984 Sikh Genocide, when Congress Government Sponsored Mass killing of Sikhs, Bal Thackeray protected the Sikhs of Mumbai. Please Pray for him.

Filmmaker Ashok Pandit tweeted, "Balasahab stopped my community (Kashmiri pandits) from picking up arms by giving us education. After my exodus, I went to Balasaheb for help. He asked me wht do u want? I said our wealth is education. He immed creating a quota & gave us education."

That's not a Paid Crowd in front of Matoshree..... Saffron doesnt Hire, Its the Fire !!!

Act of one good thing doesnt make him good. He was Hindu extreamist. Helped them. Whats the big deal.
Bin Laden Helped Taliban to Liberate from Russia.
Bin Laden donated lot of money to Talibanians.

Balasheb is the only Tiger ... when he Roars all of Maharashtra Listens & Enemies of Indian Panic let then be even across the border ...

No Leader other then Balashed has the Balls to Talk against Terrorism , Kashmir Issue & Pakistan... 1,000 salute to the Mighty Tiger & million prayers for him...

Those are desperate comments coming now. People hate him for 1992 riots but just think about it had he not jumped in fight, the Muslim fanatic masses well supported by Dawood's D company members, would have had non-stop run killing Hindus on the Streets/Chawls etc. Scared people ran to him asking help and he did helped them. Bottom line is - The massacre was started by Muslims and tides turned around when Shiv Sena jumped in..

Balasaheb and the rest of Maharashtra come from a long line of nationalists and warriors who never apologized for wearing their faith on their sleeve as they went forth to fight the invader.

It is thanks to that historic pushback from such pockets that India is not a Muslim nation today.

Please look elsewhere if you want political correctness.

Maharashtra is integral for making India a maha rashtra.

Mind it.

The leaders dont break rules. They are opinion makers and their followers break the rules. They are prime violence igniting force.

Balasaheb and the rest of Maharashtra come from a long line of nationalists and warriors who never apologized for wearing their faith on their sleeve went to went forth to fight the invader.

It is thanks to that historic pushback from such pockets that India is not a Muslim nation today.

Mind it.
Completely agree with u ... Maharashtra is one of the place where Parsis leaved peacefully for centuries & where Sindhis still live peacefully after partition of India...

Balasaheb and the rest of Maharashtra come from a long line of nationalists and warriors who never apologized for wearing their faith on their sleeve went to went forth to fight the invader.

Mind it.

The problem with India is that its in a fix over its own standing as far as religion is concerned since for proving itself "secular" it has to adopt slogan of secularism but from inside its a reality that its a Hindu majority country. Thus Bal Thackrays are in large numbers. It would have been better if clear stand was adopted. Negating Hinduism is doing more harm to India

The problem with India is that its in a fix over its own standing as far as religion is concerned since for proving itself "secular" it has to adopt slogan of secularism but from inside its a reality that its a Hindu majority country. Thus Bal Thackrays are in large numbers. It would have been better if clear stand was adopted. Negating Hinduism is doing more harm to India

Being Hindu has never clashed with being Secular.

Islam grew to where it is within the subcontinent thanks to that.

180 million Muslims live peacefully with 850 million Hindus thanks to that.

No prizes for guessing if the same would have been true were the tables turned.

Completely agree with u ... Maharashtra is one of the place where Parsis leaved peacefully for centuries & where Sindhis still live peacefully after partition of India...

Most young Parsis (at 42 I still qualify) are 100% behind the Shiv Sena in Mumbai. Or the MNS. Personally, I like Raj more. I cannot wait for him to come to power. And hopefully grow from there.

Back
Top Bottom