What's new

Baitullah Mehsud bites the dust, confirmed! :)

If this is true this is probably the Greatest news this year!! this would give the Pakistan Army and the US military a major boost. I hope this is true, the guy deserved nothing but a nice dose of missile up his arse for what he did.

If this is true this is probably the Greatest news this year!! this would give the Pakistan Army and the US military a major boost. I hope this is true, the guy deserved nothing but a nice dose of missile up his arse for what he did.

If the news is right then it is right moment to involve all mahsud elders to make a peace deal with GOP.

Baitullah death is very good news

I belive now TTP will break up. because Shura al Mujahideen will meet today. Hafiz gul Bahader is expected to replace baitullah.
where as Hakeem ullah Mahsud was 2nd in command after Baitullah
Considering age old Mahsud-Wazir enemity, GulBahder and other waziri groups who have now become strong will never allow a Mahsud to be leader.
TTP's center of Gravity is now distroyed and InshaAllah rest of scums will soon be distroyed

8-7-2009_1704_1.gif
[/IMG]

Baitullah reportedly killed in drone attack
Updated at: 1250 PST, Friday, August 07, 2009
PESHAWAR: Ameer of banned organization, Tehreek Taliban Pakistan, Baitullah Mehsud has been killed in the US drone attack, according to reports being received here.

Sources said that Baitullah Mehsud was killed in a drone attack in an area of Zangra after which he was buried in Nigosa.

Meanwhile, the meeting of the Shoora of the outlawed organization, Tehreek Taliban Pakistan, is being held today for deciding the successor of Baitullah Mehsud for which thousands of extremists are reportedly gathering in Nigosa.

Names of Wali Rehman, Azmatullah and Hakimullah Mehsud are being considered for the new ameer.

Baitullah reportedly killed in drone attack - GEO.tv

I saw an interview in which rehman malik neither confirmed or deny the claim and he mentioned that GOP has not confirmed the news yet.

Baitullah reportedly killed in drone attack - GEO.tv

Baitullah reportedly killed in drone attack
Updated at: 1250 PST, Friday, August 07, 2009
PESHAWAR: Ameer of banned organization, Tehreek Taliban Pakistan, Baitullah Mehsud has been killed in the US drone attack, according to reports being received here.

Sources said that Baitullah Mehsud was killed in a drone attack in an area of Zangra after which he was buried in Nigosa.

Meanwhile, the meeting of the Shoora of the outlawed organization, Tehreek Taliban Pakistan, is being held today for deciding the successor of Baitullah Mehsud for which thousands of extremists are reportedly gathering in Nigosa.

Names of Wali Rehman, Azmatullah and Hakimullah Mehsud are being considered for the new ameer.

TTP is supported by India/Israel/US and Afghan Government we need to first break their supply line , which will be real challenge for PA and GOP.

Basically LTTE was created by Indra Ghandhi and after Rajiv killing India withdraw their support for LTTE. Pakistan and China supported Srilanka and provide them weapon and training to counter insurgency.

Agreed,political will is most important thing but in FATA insurgency is much more dangrous and complex.

TTP is getting billion of dollars for fight against Pakistan from enemies.

US wanted to deal with Talaban is Afghanistan but here in Pakistan presurising to flush them, which is double standard.

So the US wants to flush the TTP out? Your earlier contention was that the TTP was being supported by US. So which is it? You should think your argument through before presenting it.

You are right about the TTP getting billions of dollars - thanks to the Salafi Sheikhs sitting in the Gulf. Given your location, they are probably living down the road from you!

Last edited:
So the US wants to flush the TTP out? Your earlier contention was that the TTP was being supported by US. So which is it? You should think your argument through before presenting it.

You are right about the TTP getting billions of dollars - thanks to the Salafi Sheikhs sitting in the Gulf. Given your location, they are probably living down the road from you!

TTP and Afghan Talaban are two different organisation, ready my post again, US pressurising GOP to flush Afghan talaban from FATA but in Afghanistan wanted to deal with it is not double standard then what else.

TTP and BLA has Indian/US/Iraeli support no one can deny it.

TTP and Afghan Talaban are two different organisation, ready my post again, US pressurising GOP to flush Afghan talaban from FATA but in Afghanistan wanted to deal with it is not double standard then what else.

TTP and BLA has Indian/US/Iraeli support no one can deny it.

Let us try this again.

1. TTP is supported by US?
2. Baitullah Mehsud killed by US drone attacks? ( topic of this thread)

Please pick one.

TTP denies Mehsud’s killing
Updated at: 1330 PST, Friday, August 07, 2009

WANA: The militant commanders privy to Baitullah Mehsud denied reports of killings of their chief, sources said Friday.

Tehreek-e-Taliban sources said their chief Baitullah Mehsud is safe.

Reacting to the report, a rival of Baitullah group, Haji Turkistan Baithni’s aide Waziristan Baba confirmed the report saying Mehsud has been buried on the spot where he was shot down last night.

Commenting on TTP denial of the report, the government sources said it is the part of their (TTP) strategy to do so.

While, Federal Information Minister Rehman Malik urged to wait for the government confirmation of the killing of Baitullah Mehsud, saying details are being garnered in this connection.

TTP denies Mehsud’s killing

Let us try this again.

Please pick one.
It does throw a dent in that argument. However the little things over the long run count too rather than getting rid of one guy after he's killed thousands.

But the allegation of Baitullah's backers was more on RAW than the US, the US was just criticized for being an idle bystander. The actual funding, training and recruits came from India.

It's funny how in the past more and more reports started to flood about even in non-Pakistani media of how the Indians just might have their fingers in the terrorism pie after all and then the US takes him out.

As I said if this is an ALL ROUND change in posture by the US, then its a very good thing and perhaps not so much for the Indians :P

Let us try this again.

Please pick one.

I give credit to PA drones , if the news is true

I give credit to PA drones , if the news is true

Correct me if i am wrong but i dont think Pakistan has unmanned drones, and it doesn't matter what you think.. what matters is that it was probably a collaborative effort by both the ISI/Army and the United States military.

As per my knowledge Pakistan has UAV but they cant carry any weapon like predator.The best of Pakistan's drone can fly for 5 hours at 150 km/h speed but none has got the capability to carry a missile.

so I guess US attacked the house on Pakstani intelligence.Now I just read on Geo that "Maqami Taliban" confirmed baitullah as dead and shura is going to elect wali rahman possibly as chief of TTP among other possibilities are hakimullah and azmatullah.

I personally think that killing of baitullah may not effect the overall capability of TTP but we might hope that new leaders are not insane like baitullah and try to have peace with GOP .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom