Bahrain, first Arab country to put Hezbollah on terrorist list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yzd Khalifa

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
The Bahraini cabinet on Sunday put Lebanon’s Shiite party Hezbollah on its list of terrorist organizations, CNN reported.

The cabinet then referred the decision to the Interior and Foreign Ministries for implementation.

The Bahraini State Minister for Media Affairs Samira Rajab told CNN that “the decision was made by the the nation’s parliament, and will be implemented in accordance with international standards.”

Rajad added that “the party, whose role opposing Israel has long since ended, started practicing terror that takes aim at Bahrain by training Bahraini nationals and provoking them towards acting violently against the state.”

The Bahraini minister also stressed that her country “has evidence to back its accusations against the Shiite group.”

Hezbollah has been on a United States terror blacklist since 1995, after a series of anti-American attacks including the bombing of the US embassy and Marine barracks in Beirut in the 1980s.

Meanwhile, the issue is sensitive in Europe because of sharp differences in opinions that exist between member states.

The United States has urged the EU to join it in listing the group, saying the designation would make it harder for the organization to raise funds.

TGFY Bahrain:wave:

LoL Bahrian took the liberty of protecting her interest.
Funny how the only proven anti-zionist arab force to confront israel in recent years, is put on a terrorrism list by bahrain. It shows the extent of the betrayal of arabs towards other arabs.

Bahrain= zionist lapdog

Not a news to me . These american pet dogs are good for nothing. They live in their palaces and enjoy the riches of this world while Muslims around the world are burned to death by their masters.

PS : They Blacklisted as if it gonna matter to Hezbullah . Bahrainians just made fool of themselves.

Not a news to me . These american pet dogs are good for nothing. They live in their palaces and enjoy the riches of this world while Muslims around the world are burned to death by their masters.

PS : They Blacklisted as if it gonna matter to Hezbullah . Bahrainians just made fool of themselves.

jeeez
american this and that

they're wahabis/salafis

pet dogs or lion hearts, this is what they are, that's their nature. Look at OP's name: yazid. Look at how Hashimi has thanked him. Look at how all the three arabs are happy.

This is why I don't understand why there are still certain Iranians who consider themselves muslims. People like Soheil never made any sense to me. Most Iranian youngsters these days don't want to associate themselves with this sort of culture and relion anymore.

May one day our regime collapses and we can be free of this tyrany and completely break away with this nonsense culture of the arab world. Constant backstabbing, racism, secterianism, tribalism

Religion of peace you guys call it?

More like 6th century arab culture

jeeez
american this and that

they're wahabis/salafis

pet dogs or lion hearts, this is what they are, that's their nature. Look at OP's name: yazid. Look at how Hashimi has thanked him. Look at how all the three arabs are happy.

This is why I don't understand why there are still certain Iranians who consider themselves muslims. People like Soheil never made any sense to me. Most Iranian youngsters these days don't want to associate themselves with this sort of culture and relion anymore.

May one day our regime collapses and we can be free of this tyrany and completely break away with this nonsense culture of the arab world. Constant backstabbing, racism, secterianism, tribalism

Religion of peace you guys call it?

More like 6th century arab culture

It is pretty bizarre how these arabs back stab each other constantly. But to be fair i have noticed the levantine arabs atleast try to fight back against israel. But the gulf arabs are 100% allied with israel.

Actually, it's a terrorist group, good for Bahrain. However, I know on a personal level that this group is considered a terrorist one by Jordanian authorities. And I think it's so in most Arab countries. After ousting Bashar they wouldn't last long.

Actually, it's a terrorist group, good for Bahrain. However, I know on a personal level that this group is considered a terrorist one by Jordanian authorities. And I think it's so in most Arab countries. After ousting Bashar they wouldn't last long.

We don't recognize them either ,they Egyptians are in the same boat too.

You, and most westerners, underestimate Hezbollah. Hezbollah is not an organization, but inherent to Lebanon and to atleast 40% of the Lebanese population. Destroying them is impossible. Plus they outmaneuver any Arab force based on skills by a mile.

You, and most westerners, underestimate Hezbollah. Hezbollah is not an organization, but inherent to Lebanon and to atleast 40% of the Lebanese population. Destroying them is impossible.

I really doubt they are 40%, in 2006 war, Hizbullah had Lebanese, Arab and Muslim people support all over the world, their areas were built by Arab money and they were hosted by Syrians, they got all their needs of arms from Syria, not to mention Arab media crucial support. But as for now it's totally different, they would be kept isolated until they willingly drop their arms or get disarmed.

Taliban has an office in Qatar. What did you expect from the (Persian) Gulf Arabs.

Bahrain and Qatar are trying to punch above their weight-class from quite a while now .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom