What's new

Bad Influence of Indian media on pakistani youth

One way of looking it is that Pakistan itself is somehow paying for psychological weapons of India used against them. They somehow enable Indian media and helps in corrputing minds of their own people. Atleast members of PDF should not allow these channels in their home. :drag:

One way of looking it is that Pakistan itself is somehow paying for psychological weapons of India used against them. They somehow enable Indian media and helps in corrputing minds of their own people. Atleast members of PDF should not allow these channels in their home. :drag:

What paying bhai? They get it for free.

Dude Parsis don't marry outside their community......so just keep your arm strong....Mr . Armstrong :azn:

Oh maaaarei gai...VsDoc...kidhaaar hai yaaar tu...koi solution bataaa na yaaraaa ! :blink:

Then why you die for Indian movies/TV shows etc?? fact is that Indian Entertainment is the only escape from reality for Pakistani people who have to throughout their life tolerate loadshedding, terrorism, violence and Laws made by Mullahs

:lol:

load shedding and indian entertainment..How can peoples watch TV when there is load shedding..and if we were living under mullah laws then there would not be any hindu channels or cables in Pakistan :P

BAd influence? I think Indian cinema is making them open society otherwise they would have been same as Afghanistan culturally

BAd influence? I think Indian cinema is making them open society otherwise they would have been same as Afghanistan culturally

And i think Indians claim Afghans love Bollywood more than Pakistani :P

How Indian cinema making us open minded ? Care to elaborate ?

are bhai ,i think pakistan loves indian entertainment ,otherwise they should change their remote if they are not working or may be in pakistan people don't know how to use a remote..........

Not really harmful... Just shows our girls how to dance naked on the street, and our boys how to kiss, and handle a gun

Back
Top Bottom