What's new

Bad Influence of Indian media on pakistani youth

Its an open secret that Indian goods reach Pakistan through the Dubai route.

@ Topic: Nobody is forcing Pakistanis to watch Indian media.

indians films are gay copies of American films anyway, feel sad for those poor souls they have to watch that nonsense.

And their drama serials are retarded.:rofl: Seems like everyone goes into a coma once in a while.

indians films are gay copies of American films anyway, feel sad for those poor souls they have to watch that nonsense.

And their drama serials are retarded.:rofl: Seems like everyone goes into a coma once in a while.

Almost every Pakistani here loves to bash Bollywood but it seems the non-PDF Pakistanis cannot get enough of it.

and in severe condition they have to come to India for medical treatment .well in all condition win win for India.

That is the truth. Indian media has influenced so much into everyday Pakistan lifestyle from fashion to culture to family politics. I strongly discourage it, as it is damaging the mindset of our younger and older generations both.

Hatred is the source of bread and butter for these fanatics who have taken religion to a sarcastic level. Its upto modern pakistan to chose the right path. U can watch indian tv shows and still become patriotic pakistani or u can become a fanatic mullah with a secret admiration for bollywood.

Frustration peaking to paragon?

Ha ha ha ha .
:rofl: :hitwall:
:suicide:
Indian cosmetics, jewelry, medicine also In Nato trucks !!
:thinktank:

Do you think NATO trucks are counted and inspected by an ISO certified company?

It is Zardari regime in Pakistan. who use to tie bombs with the legs of British nationals of Pakistani descent.

Who says Dubai? Try to bring 4 MRF tiers from Dubai and we'll see how open secret works, where as markets are flooded with Indian stuff of all sort, including food.

@armstrong bhaisaab, aaplog kabhi madhuri ke peeche kabhi nauheed ke peeche bhagte ho aur yeh veena, meera ko jhelneke liye bhej dete ho. this is completely unfair.

Honestly speaking I dont want Indian movies/shows to be shown in Pakistan, I dont
want Pakistanis to watch Indian movies/shows.
Indian movies promotes religious tolerance, they motivate people how to achieve and grow big in life.
Pakistanis watch Indian movies and take motivation from them.
Without influence of Indian culture/movies their society would simply become like Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia.

Honestly speaking I dont want Indian movies/shows to be shown in Pakistan, I dont
want Pakistanis to watch Indian movies/shows.
Indian movies promotes religious tolerance, they motivate people how to achieve and grow big in life.
Pakistanis watch Indian movies and take motivation from them.
Without influence of Indian culture/movies their society would simply become like Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia.

Chaaal haaath suuttth !

450x359_1341-laughing_baby.jpg

Back
Top Bottom