What's new

Baby Girl

Why the fcuk they fire rockets in peace time...

O bhai konsa peace time, Palestine is occupied more than 90%. Due to US-UK; Palestine is not even recognized as a Country. Lets go back to 1948 Who is responsible for dividing Palestine paving the way for israel.

Read This:
Following the adoption of a resolution by the United Nations General Assembly on 29 November 1947, recommending the adoption and implementation of the United Nations partition plan of Mandatory Palestine

Who is UN to partition A sovereign Country Palestine because minority Jews created trouble in Palestine, exactly this is what UN has done to Indonesia taking away East Timor.

In short UK-UN and now US are responsible for everything.

O bhai konsa peace time, Palestine is occupied more than 90%. Due to US-UK; Palestine is not even recognized as a Country. Lets go back to 1948 Who is responsible for dividing Palestine paving the way for israel.

Read This:
Following the adoption of a resolution by the United Nations General Assembly on 29 November 1947, recommending the adoption and implementation of the United Nations partition plan of Mandatory Palestine

Who is UN to partition A sovereign Country Palestine because minority Jews created trouble in Palestine, exactly this is what UN has done to Indonesia taking away East Timor.

In short UK-UN and now US are responsible for everything.

Palestine was under British Administration . Hence it had all the rights to Partition it or else You can ask the Same question about existence of Pakistan . Best of Luck with that .

Thanks for Correcting Me .Netanyahu has been a member of Sayeret Matkal , and is a highly Trained Military Man . for them solution of every problem is war which is bad for everyone . let us hope the issue can be resolved peacefully and Obama keeps netanyahu on a short leash ,

If you look at the most funniest thing about the whole Arab-Israeli issue and Indian is, India was against the 1948 petition in the first place and align themselve with the Arab league.........

United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you ask me, i am not zionist nor anything into Israel, infact i think they are quite fanatic, but it's a fact the palestinian first to say no to the UN Petition in the first place and instead go for a war, and they lost, you cannot blame the Israeli anything. Even the palestine president said the refusal of the 1948 petition plan was a mistake by his countrymen.

You either settle or you fight, you choose to fight, and then you lost, you cannot blame anyone about that but yourselve.

Using terrorist attack is just wrong, if Palestine want to attack israel, try muster enough man and start another war, i believe if they want to do it, many arab state would provide land, manpower and training for it, why one need to resort to Terrorist attack is beyond me

Palestine was under British Administration . Hence it had all the rights to Partition it or else You can ask the Same question about existence of Pakistan . Best of Luck with that .

Genius, whoever was administering Palestine it was Country and was occupied by British Raj. I have the Answer but let me put you to Test; I'll ask you which Mughal-Muslim Emperor Ruler divided hindustan.

Genius, whoever was administering Palestine it was Country and was occupied by British Raj. I have the Answer but let me put you to Test; I'll ask you which Mughal-Muslim Emperor Ruler divided hindustan.

Oh Super Genius it was a Territory and not a country . It was a territory Under ottomans and then under British and then the way British divided it . Both Indian and Palestinian cases are same . You can't Criticize one and applaud other . and Trust me No Mugal-Muslim Ruler ruled "Divided Hindustan" . I am not even aware of this term . You might ask about specific areas and i can shed light onto it .

If you look at the most funniest thing about the whole Arab-Israeli issue and Indian is, India was against the 1948 petition in the first place and align themselve with the Arab league.........

United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you ask me, i am not zionist nor anything into Israel, infact i think they are quite fanatic, but it's a fact the palestinian first to say no to the UN Petition in the first place and instead go for a war, and they lost, you cannot blame the Israeli anything. Even the palestine president said the refusal of the 1948 petition plan was a mistake by his countrymen.

You either settle or you fight, you choose to fight, and then you lost, you cannot blame anyone about that but yourselve.

Using terrorist attack is just wrong, if Palestine want to attack israel, try muster enough man and start another war, i believe if they want to do it, many arab state would provide land, manpower and training for it, why one need to resort to Terrorist attack is beyond me

So tell me where is UN, Palestine was divide into 2 Countries why till date Palestine isn't recognized as a country in UN by west. And how can after going to war by Arabs abrogate or delete the resolution of division of A Country into 2 Countries and not recognized Palestine anymore and recognize israel, give free hand to israel to occupy 80% land from Palestine.

This is an authentic map, posted many times.
Israel_stealing_palestine.jpg

Just the Way you Defend LET or Good Taliban ( Afghan Taliban) or Syrian Rebels . Nothing Amazing about it .

No . Their is No Point in Firing Rockets or Pelting Stones . Ever Wondered India got Independence without it , So did most of Africa so did Blacks Got Complete Rights and so did Scotland is Getting Independence or so Did USSR countries without Firing Rockets .

then comes the question, why you indians celebrate bose and bhagat singh so much, admit it, they were just terrorists not freedom fighters :azn:

So tell me where is UN, Palestine was divide into 2 Countries why till date Palestine isn't recognized as a country in UN by west. And how can after going to war by Arabs abrogate or delete the resolution of division of A Country into 2 Countries and not recognized Palestine anymore and recognize israel, give free hand to israel to occupy 80% land from Palestine.

This is an authentic map, posted many times.
Israel_stealing_palestine.jpg

Palestine can be recognized as a state after Palestine recognizes Israel as a state.

As for the bolded part, are you even serious? :lol:

A war means that you DO NOT RECOGNIZE OR ACCEPT the UN resolution. So when you don't, dont expect others to respect it now that your situation is bad. This is ridiculous.

As for the map, its from different time periods. Its disinformation.

First part - Pre 1948

Second part - UN resolution recommendation

Third Part - After 1948, showing the armistice line.

Last part - Present map, which shows that Israel had to enter in order to guarantee its security. It shows that the lands are now disputed and NOT a separate country. If they were, you wouldnt have PLA in the west bank and Hamas elected in Gaza. You wouldnt have Palestinians killing each other.

It would do you good if you do not support Palestine just because they are Muslims. Look at the political situation and then come to a conclusion. Israel is clearly on the right here.

then comes the question, why you indians celebrate bose and bhagat singh so much, admit it, they were just terrorists not freedom fighters :azn:

Ever Wondered Why Gandhi is Respected more than Bhagat Singh throughout the World and respected by People like Martin Luther the King , Nelson madela etc ??

Oh Super Genius it was a Territory and not a country . It was a territory Under ottomans and then under British and then the way British divided it . Both Indian and Palestinian cases are same . You can't Criticize one and applaud other . and Trust me No Mugal-Muslim Ruler ruled "Divided Hindustan" . I am not even aware of this term . You might ask about specific areas and i can shed light onto it .

Genius what was Palestine before Ottomon Empire, Yes A Country! Ottomons did not divide it. Palestinian-indian cases are not the same. Ahaha delusional No Mugal-Muslim Ruler ruled, Muslims Ruled hindustan for a very long time brought you people out of misery poverty backwardness and yes Mughal nor Not-Muslim Rulers did not divide hindustan is a Fact. Open a Thread on this subject we'll discuss just one last thing the fact is it was actually hindustanis that wanted muslims out of their so called land we did not demand it in the first place you people forced and then when muslims minds were set and british divided us you people started crying.

Genius what was Palestine before Ottomon Empire, Yes A Country! Ottomons did not divide it. Palestinian-indian cases are not the same. Ahaha delusional No Mugal-Muslim Ruler ruled

NO

There was NEVER a country called Palestine. I mean NEVER. That is a total lie.

Muslims Ruled hindustan for a very long time brought you people out of misery poverty backwardness and yes Mughal nor Not-Muslim Rulers did not divide hindustan is a Fact. Open a Thread on this subject we'll discuss just one last thing the fact is it was actually hindustanis that wanted muslims out of their so called land we did not demand it in the first place you people forced and then when muslims minds were set and british divided us you people started crying.

Yeah so with 1947, we changed all that. We are far better off today, as evidenced by India and Pakistan's standing in economy, politics and other factors.

Palestine can be recognized as a state after Palestine recognizes Israel as a state.

A war means that you DO NOT RECOGNIZE OR ACCEPT the UN resolution. So when you don't, dont expect others to respect it now that your situation is bad. This is ridiculous.

:lol: Yes when They did not recognize or Accept illegal resolution it makes it nullified thus there is no 2 countries which means israel is not a country but a land occupied from Palestine. This is idiocy to pass a division resolution which was unacceptable in the first place and then recognize israel and don't recognize Palestine. Ridiculous Think before you speak.

No swearing guys, there may be younger members present on the forum.

Back
Top Bottom